Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ryan flagged by PETA

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    How did this go from running with the bulls, to bull fighting which is a whole other animal. Did Rex kill a bull now? If it was done in America, believe me it would be much more dangerous to the bullfighter, and people would be rooting for the bull. Have you ever seen a rodeo. They only use the best bulls, and it's going to win. You win by taking longer to lose than everyone else. We don't want to see an easy fight in America.

BTW I love peta. You can stuff all kinds of meat in those things.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a barbarian!

I bet he even eats THESE!!!

Rex SERIOUSLY needs an intervention to become Vegan and possibly try out some Homosexuality.

It's all about awareness these days! We must embrace teh ghey!
    ....Anus... The OTHER dark meat

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...lly-gored.html

Holy crap. The Bulls treated the tourist like the #sharknado treated California. Look at those pictures.

I woud totally gore that one woman

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    How did this go from running with the bulls, to bull fighting which is a whole other animal. Did Rex kill a bull now? If it was done in America, believe me it would be much more dangerous to the bullfighter, and people would be rooting for the bull. Have you ever seen a rodeo. They only use the best bulls, and it's going to win. You win by taking longer to lose than everyone else. We don't want to see an easy fight in America.

BTW I love peta. You can stuff all kinds of meat in those things.
    PETA used Rex Ryan as a way to get their stupid name in the news.
    How about going after the people in Pamplona?

At those idiots who get gored should know what the consequences are, they get no pity from me.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    F@@k I hate PETA. I love animals. If anything I probably empathize with them too much. I can't abide to see them mistreated... But! I hate PETA... as much as I hate psychics (which is quite an accomplishment on their part). PETA is run by a bunch of looney fringe dwellers. It shocks me every time I see a celebrity that allows them to use their name or likeness.

Next time a PETA snob gets in your face about eating meat or hunting ask them about all the animals they are killing for no reason.

http://www.whypetaeuthanizes.org/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nathan...b_2979220.html

(I apologize the rest of this post is brutal... but yeah... F PETA!!!)

Killed by PETA in the back of a van—a donor funded slaughterhouse on wheels.

Puppies killed by PETA in the back of a van—a donor funded slaughterhouse on wheels. Despite $35,000,000 in annual revenues and millions of “animal-loving” members, PETA does not even try to find them homes. PETA has no adoption hours, does no adoption promotion, has no adoption floor, but is registered with the State of Virginia as a “humane society.” An investigation by the Department of Agriculture found that PETA’s shelter is too small for the volume of animals, is designed to warehouse and kill animals in the shortest amount of time, roughly 90% within 24 hours. An intern quit in disgust after he saw healthy puppies in the kill room.
    Last edited by titanbuoy; 07-13-2013 at 01:28 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Digetydog View Post
    As one might guess from some of my prior posts, I am not a bleeding heart vegan PETA member.

Having said that. I totally agree that bull fighting is a disgusting "sport." In my opinion, it is no better than cock fighting or dog fighting.
    People who are against cock fighting simply got a small cock.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    People who are against cock fighting simply got a small cock.
    Hey, the little guys are usually the feisty ones! Check out Brooklyn's fuzzy one with buck teeth.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I find to be rather ironic about this thread is that the very SAME people that run their mouths to me saying crap like "murdering defenseless animals", are the same hypocrites that are mocking PETA and posting sh*t like People Eating Tasty Animals.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE.

Be consistent in your beliefs or else STFU.

For the record, I hate PETA because they are idiots that present no real solutions for the countries problems with over population. Be it wild animals or domesticated animals, they present NO solution whatsoever.

They're the same hypocrites that go out and eat steaks at well known restaurants. They are completely full of SH*T.

My own personal beliefs tell me this, I absolutely love dogs and cats and cannot imagine being without a pet in my household. I am all for shelters and what not that seek to control the population by finding good homes for living dogs and cats and provide neutering to animals before they can manage to have litters. That's a REAL solution. It may not be perfect, but it is a good method.

I hunt deer NOT because I enjoy killing deer, I don't. But I do enjoy the camaraderie and the sense of achievement that goes into ultimately seeing and shooting a deer.

I don't want these animals to suffer due to overpopulation, disease, etc. Man has opted to upset the apple cart due to hunting wolves and other predators into extinction. And right there is where the root cause is. Many areas of the country are now massively overpopulated with deer because most of their natural enemies have been hunted into extinction.

I support every state having a natural ecosystem of what mother nature intended. In other words, if deer, wolves, and bears comprised the largest animals that you would find in say, New Jersey, before man arrived and f*cked things up, then so be it. Introduce wolves back into wooded areas of NJ and let them predate the deer back into a balanced population between predator and prey.

I also support hunters being able to go out hunt a deer. The state biologists can figure out what the deer herd can handle each and every season. After all, they are prey animals and it puts food on the table for many to consume. It's also organic and free of steroids, human growth hormones, etc.

And for those idiots running their mouths to me, if ANYONE of you have ever eaten meat, of ANY kind, you are completely full of sh*t and DO NOT deserve to tell a hunter that via his donations and licenses that have ALLOWED deer numbers to recover from dangerously low numbers decades ago that they are wrong or some sort of immoral.

Those are the same morons that live in concrete jungles and do not experience what it's like to be overrun with deer.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    What I find to be rather ironic about this thread is that the very SAME people that run their mouths to me saying crap like "murdering defenseless animals", are the same hypocrites that are mocking PETA and posting sh*t like People Eating Tasty Animals.

YOU KNOW YOU ARE.

For the record, I hate PETA because they are idiots that present no real solutions for the countries problems with over population. Be it wild animals or domesticated animals, they present NO solution whatsoever.

They're the same hypocrites that go out and eat steaks at well known restaurants. They are completely full of SH*T.

My own personal beliefs tell me this, I absolutely love dogs and cats and cannot imagine being without a pet in my household. I am all for shelters and what not that seek to control the population by finding good homes for living dogs and cats and provide neutering to animals before they can manage to have litters. That's a REAL solution. It may not be perfect, but it is a good method.

I hunt deer NOT because I enjoy killing deer, I don't. But I do enjoy the camaraderie and the sense of achievement that goes into ultimately seeing and shooting a deer.

I don't want these animals to suffer due to overpopulation, disease, etc. Man has opted to upset the apple cart due to hunting wolves and other predators into extinction. And right there is where the root cause is. Many areas of the country are now massively overpopulated with deer because most of their natural enemies have been hunted into extinction.

I support every state having a natural ecosystem of what mother nature intended. In other words, if deer, wolves, and bears comprised the largest animals that you would find in say, New Jersey, before man arrived and f*cked things up, then so be it. Introduce wolves back into wooded areas of NJ and let them predate the deer back into a balanced population between predator and prey.

I also support hunters being able to go out hunt a deer. The state biologists can figure out what the deer herd can handle each and every season. After all, they are prey animals and it puts food on the table for many to consume. It's also organic and free of steroids, human growth hormones, etc.

And for those idiots running their mouths to me, if ANYONE of you have ever eaten meat, of ANY kind, you are completely full of sh*t and DO NOT deserve to tell a hunter that via his donations and licenses that have ALLOWED deer numbers to recover from dangerously low numbers decades ago that they are wrong or some sort of immoral.

Those are the same morons that live in concrete jungles and do not experience what it's like to be overrun with deer.
    We're being over run with deer here in NJ right now. Even Bear are coming down, or over this far, because of overpopulation. You should see the panic that occurs when a bear wanders into town. The deer are getting smaller, and most have almost no antlers. We have plenty of coyote still, but no wolves. They don't kill many deer, because there's much easier food to be found here.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NY's stepchild View Post
    We're being over run with deer here in NJ right now. Even Bear are coming down, or over this far, because of overpopulation. You should see the panic that occurs when a bear wanders into town. The deer are getting smaller, and most have almost no antlers. We have plenty of coyote still, but no wolves. They don't kill many deer, because there's much easier food to be found here.
    And that's exactly my point. I'm not exactly sure about this, but when pilgrims first came and settled North America there were wolves in New Jersey and all up and down the eastern seaboard? They were apex predator that kept the deer herd in check.

SOMEWHERE along the way, some person thought he was smarter than mother nature and decided that wolves should be hunted into extinction (Probably due to wolves taking out so much livestock. Basically, every state in the US got its economic footing in farming).

THEN, they found that because they had killed off all of the wolves in NJ, the deer were becoming overpopulated in NJ. They still knew that they hated wolves and didn't want them around. So they compromised and decided that COYOTES were the way to go. Much smaller wild dogs that hunt in packs. Never mind, that coyotes were probably NEVER native to NJ, (probably because wolves would always kill off all the coyotes) just that they thought they would control population problems that they themselves created.

You see what I'm saying?

It's MAN that has created the problems with under and overpopulation. It's man that has upset the apple cart and caused these problems. If they'd just stop thinking they KNOW better than what mother nature INTENDED, and just let natural predators and prey that have always been native to their state and then sit back and let the animals figure it out. THEY will strike the right balance. Man will never be able to get it right.

I know full well about the problems with overpopulation of bear and deer in NJ. They're endangering motorists everywhere because they run out in front of cars and give motorists no time to react, they are creating epidemic numbers of lime disease cases, the state is being overrun with ticks, fleas, and god knows what else.

My solution is simple. I know most yuppies living in NJ could never stomach this, but I don't pretend to have ALL of the answers, reintroduce wolves into NJ. Let the wolf packs decide what will live and what will die.

It will probably go something like this:

Wolves will kill off coyotes into virtual extinction in NJ. Wolves will almost IMMEDIATELY pave the way for a drastic drop in deer populations. They WON'T hunt them into extinction. They couldn't do it before man arrived so I can see no reason how they would do it now. They would compete side by side with bear, killing their cubs and naturally taking away their food source (bears are omnivores, they eat mostly nuts and berries, but WILL take a deer down if it is easy for them)

THEN, after letting things settle into a more natural ecosystem, let the state biologists figure out what would be a good number of deer tags to issue.

I know most people would never want that, but it would eliminate the overpopulation problems in NJ.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    And that's exactly my point. I'm not exactly sure about this, but when pilgrims first came and settled North America there were wolves in New Jersey and all up and down the eastern seaboard? They were apex predator that kept the deer herd in check.

SOMEWHERE along the way, some person thought he was smarter than mother nature and decided that wolves should be hunted into extinction (Probably due to wolves taking out so much livestock. Basically, every state in the US got its economic footing in farming).

THEN, they found that because they had killed off all of the wolves in NJ, the deer were becoming overpopulated in NJ. They still knew that they hated wolves and didn't want them around. So they compromised and decided that COYOTES were the way to go. Much smaller wild dogs that hunt in packs. Never mind, that coyotes were probably NEVER native to NJ, (probably because wolves would always kill off all the coyotes) just that they thought they would control population problems that they themselves created.

You see what I'm saying?

It's MAN that has created the problems with under and overpopulation. It's man that has upset the apple cart and caused these problems. If they'd just stop thinking they KNOW better than what mother nature INTENDED, and just let natural predators and prey that have always been native to their state and then sit back and let the animals figure it out. THEY will strike the right balance. Man will never be able to get it right.

I know full well about the problems with overpopulation of bear and deer in NJ. They're endangering motorists everywhere because they run out in front of cars and give motorists no time to react, they are creating epidemic numbers of lime disease cases, the state is being overrun with ticks, fleas, and god knows what else.

My solution is simple. I know most yuppies living in NJ could never stomach this, but I don't pretend to have ALL of the answers, reintroduce wolves into NJ. Let the wolf packs decide what will live and what will die.

It will probably go something like this:

Wolves will kill off coyotes into virtual extinction in NJ. Wolves will almost IMMEDIATELY pave the way for a drastic drop in deer populations. They WON'T hunt them into extinction. They couldn't do it before man arrived so I can see no reason how they would do it now. They would compete side by side with bear, killing their cubs and naturally taking away their food source (bears are omnivores, they eat mostly nuts and berries, but WILL take a deer down if it is easy for them)

THEN, after letting things settle into a more natural ecosystem, let the state biologists figure out what would be a good number of deer tags to issue.

I know most people would never want that, but it would eliminate the overpopulation problems in NJ.
    Except for Polar bears which at one time were thought to be close to extinction but no more.. There are more now then 40 years ago..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

YOU KNOW YOU ARE.

Every hunter I know (that's quite a few) are very good about harvesting as much of the animals they kill as possible. I'm not a huge fan of trophy-hunting, but any hunt where an animal's sacrifice is used to feed and cloth people, I don't find any problem with.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    F U Michelle Cho. In your azz to boot.
    Everytime I see the name Peta, it makes all the little animals that live on my acreage a little less safe. I'd kill just to spite Peta. You show me a püssie vegan running their mouth and I'll show them something dead and insideout. Peta season would be a fitting end to all hunting seasons. Last weekend and you can shoot what your there for or a Peta representative. As long as you eat what you kill.
    I love to eat herbivores anyway.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    So you think they are better slaughtered when you are 1 year old, as other bulls? Without a slimmest chance of survival?
    Or live pumpered till 6 years old (approx 40 years in human years) and fight for your life, then if you brave and smart, be "pardoned" and spend the rest of your life as a stud?
    Judging by your words, you prefer the first.
    Take it.
    Give me latter then.
    No, I prefer no animal be used for food, entertainment or any other form of exploitation.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by freestater View Post
    If bulls wanted to not be so terribly tormented, they should have developed advanced reasoning capabilities, language skills and opposable thumbs.

the idiots get what they deserve.
    Ignorance is bliss.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by titanbuoy View Post
    F@@k I hate PETA. I love animals. If anything I probably empathize with them too much. I can't abide to see them mistreated... But! I hate PETA... as much as I hate psychics (which is quite an accomplishment on their part). PETA is run by a bunch of looney fringe dwellers. It shocks me every time I see a celebrity that allows them to use their name or likeness.

Next time a PETA snob gets in your face about eating meat or hunting ask them about all the animals they are killing for no reason.

http://www.whypetaeuthanizes.org/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/nathan...b_2979220.html

(I apologize the rest of this post is brutal... but yeah... F PETA!!!)

Killed by PETA in the back of a van—a donor funded slaughterhouse on wheels.

Puppies killed by PETA in the back of a van—a donor funded slaughterhouse on wheels. Despite $35,000,000 in annual revenues and millions of “animal-loving” members, PETA does not even try to find them homes. PETA has no adoption hours, does no adoption promotion, has no adoption floor, but is registered with the State of Virginia as a “humane society.” An investigation by the Department of Agriculture found that PETA’s shelter is too small for the volume of animals, is designed to warehouse and kill animals in the shortest amount of time, roughly 90% within 24 hours. An intern quit in disgust after he saw healthy puppies in the kill room.
    LOL @ another "animal lover" who eats animals. There is no such thing, buddy.

Do some reaearch into WHY PETA put those animals down the way they did, genius. Do you really thing an organization that's whole existence is to make the world a better place for animals, just went out, grabbed a bunch of dogs and cats and killed them for sh*ts and giggles? Holy crap! If I hear another person who consumes 5lbs of animal flesh and by-products a day criticize PETA, I think my head will explode! LOL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    F U Michelle Cho. In your azz to boot.
    Everytime I see the name Peta, it makes all the little animals that live on my acreage a little less safe. I'd kill just to spite Peta. You show me a püssie vegan running their mouth and I'll show them something dead and insideout. Peta season would be a fitting end to all hunting seasons. Last weekend and you can shoot what your there for or a Peta representative. As long as you eat what you kill.
    I love to eat herbivores anyway.
    If only hunting season could last longer, then all these cowardly hunters could feel a little better about the size (or lack there of) of their junk.

Take the gun away from a hunter and what do you have? A coward with a small c@ck.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gastineau99 View Post
    LOL @ another "animal lover" who eats animals. There is no such thing, buddy.

Do some reaearch into WHY PETA put those animals down the way they did, genius. Do you really thing an organization that's whole existence is to make the world a better place for animals, just went out, grabbed a bunch of dogs and cats and killed them for sh*ts and giggles? Holy crap! If I hear another person who consumes 5lbs of animal flesh and by-products a day criticize PETA, I think my head will explode! LOL
    Hopefully you'll hear one soon.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If only hunting season could last longer, then all these cowardly hunters could feel a little better about the size (or lack there of) of their junk.

Take the gun away from a hunter and what do you have? A coward with a small c@ck.
    Take away the c@ck and you have another malnourished vegan with a gross hipster beard

BTW... You drink PBR, RIGHT????

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, I guess she deserves to be mauled by one of the very animals she has dedicated her life to helping, just because she dared write Rex a letter to inform him of the cruelty involved in the event he partook in. How dare she! Now she must pay!
    She used Rex and his celebrity as a way to put PETA in the media, again.
    If she just wanted Rex to get the message she wouldn't have published the letter.