Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: New Story: Geno Smith Skips Jets West

  1. #41
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,857
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    What would you have proposed they do?
    Ucrenegade??

    He would have proposed starting Teblow, of course

  2. #42
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Hawthorne NJ
    Posts
    8,518
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    So is he going to organize Jets East instead? Judging from the pictures above he has a lot of work to do on his footwork.
    That's what he needs to be doing. Working on his drops until it becomes second nature. He needs to get that down before training camp starts if he has any shot at winning this competition. What good would it do him to be working on timing with his receivers if he doesn't have his own timing down?

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Mark posing with some fine NFLN ladies while Geno is working with receivers and coaches in Florida. GENO IS A DAMN DIVA! ENTITLED! LAZY! TALKING POINTS!

    well, it is in the weight room!

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Flushing Roots View Post
    He gets points for NOT going as far as I am concerned.
    Maybe it is a Traymon Smith thing, does not trust hispanic folks.

  5. #45
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Maybe it is a Traymon Smith thing, does not trust hispanic folks.
    Maybe thats a really dumb comment. Hopefully you were trying to be funny..

    and failed

  6. #46
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,598
    I enjoyed watching Thomas Mayo's Vine feed from the team's visit to Universal Studios - California. No team building exercise quite like the Transformers ride. I just hope Geno can hit the park in Florida in order to relate to the rest of his teammates.

  7. #47
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,857
    Quote Originally Posted by Traitor Jay & the Woodies View Post
    I enjoyed watching Thomas Mayo's Vine feed from the team's visit to Universal Studios - California. No team building exercise quite like the Transformers ride. I just hope Geno can hit the park in Florida in order to relate to the rest of his teammates.
    Is that true? Marky's vanity camp found time in it's three days to not only have a day of press conferences with the likes of Cimini but the 11 attendees also found time away from learning the playbook to go to Universal?

    what a frigging waste of time

  8. #48
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Borgo's House
    Posts
    4,598
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Is that true?
    100%

    In their defense, the Transformers ride looks pretty g-d awesome.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    Agreed, and this was the consensus of the group of people I was talking to at a bar last night. It's a ***** move
    Which just goes to show that a group of drunks ata bar isn't the best sourse of what-to-do opinion you could want.

    Smith shouldn't have attended, and it's good that he didn't. He's not Sanchez's ***** and he's not Sanchez's backup (yet). He is competition, pure and simple.

    Svrew this lame offseason soap opera stuff. What counts is camp, and Smith playing better than Sanchez. Jets West won't give Sanchez any more advantage that he already had as the veteran, and I (for one) don't WANT Smith "learning" from Sanchez tbqh. I want him crushing Sanchez, and wanting only to crush Sanchez.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    well, it is in the weight room!
    that broad has heels and club top sure looks to be a serious gym lol..

  11. #51
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Which just goes to show that a group of drunks ata bar isn't the best sourse of what-to-do opinion you could want.

    Smith shouldn't have attended, and it's good that he didn't. He's not Sanchez's ***** and he's not Sanchez's backup (yet). He is competition, pure and simple.

    Svrew this lame offseason soap opera stuff. What counts is camp, and Smith playing better than Sanchez. Jets West won't give Sanchez any more advantage that he already had as the veteran, and I (for one) don't WANT Smith "learning" from Sanchez tbqh. I want him crushing Sanchez, and wanting only to crush Sanchez.
    Most people here are too emotionally invested in the team to be objective, I like hearing the opinions of people that aren't Jets fans.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us