Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NY Giants WR Victor Cruz Sends Threatening Tweet

NY Giants WR Victor Cruz Sends Threatening Tweet

NY Giants WR Sends Threatening Tweet: 'Zimmerman Doesn't Last a Year Before the Hood Catches Up to Him'

Victor Cruz sent a threatening tweet that has since been deleted from his account.

Do the Gaint do the right thing and release this bigot?

Slow your roll, jim-bob. I made the same comment earlier. It's not threatening anyone, it's just being honest. Do you REALLY think some ignorant douche isn't gonna take a shot at Zimmerman? lol, you're kidding yourself. If Zimmerman manages to escape the country, he should consider himself lucky because there are some wackjobs out there just looking for a reason to hurt somebody.

Cruz didn't do anything wrong, so quit with the penis envy. It's tacky.

Hall Of Fame
    Twitter is the devil.

Unless he is personally threatening someone there is little they can do. Although I am sure his agent has already gotten a call.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Slow your roll, jim-bob. I made the same comment earlier. It's not threatening anyone, it's just being honest. Do you REALLY think some ignorant douche isn't gonna take a shot at Zimmerman? lol, you're kidding yourself. If Zimmerman manages to escape the country, he should consider himself lucky because there are some wackjobs out there just looking for a reason to hurt somebody.

Cruz didn't do anything wrong, so quit with the penis envy. It's tacky.
    "Cruz didn't do anything wrong, so quit with the penis envy. It's tacky"

Yes he did. That tweet was was outright wrong for a professonial NFL player.

And keep your penis envy to yourself.

Wrong? In what way? He said real ****. You know someone is gonna flip and attack the guy. No use in denying that.

Cruz said nothing wrong here. You're just doing what our fanbase usually does: find the slightest thing to bash the Pats/Giants on and run with it.

I wasn't sure if you were a Pats* troll or not, but now I'm positive.

If you can't see what's wrong with that tweet then I can understand why you Pats* trolls can't see what's wrong with CHEATING and claiming you won 3 Sb's.

Is this jackass serious?...

If I am an NFL owner (which I most certainly am not...or am I?), I ban my players from Twitter and Facebook. Nothing good can come from it.

Please explain why you you think there's nothing wrong with an NFL player tweeting;

'Zimmerman Doesn't Last a Year Before the Hood Catches Up to Him'

I guess that's the Pats* way. AH would be proud.

Because he's not being dishonest, he's not encouraging anything, he's not speaking hatefully, he's not using foul language, he's not doing ANYTHING. All the guy is saying is that some loon is probably gonna flip their lid - which is true. He's not doing anything wrong, you're just being a whiny *****, looking for something to complain about.

And LOL @ thinking I'm a Patriots fan. Lurk moar, idiot.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    And now Roddy White is tweeting that the jurors should all kill themselves. lol

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Now THAT'S stupid. Pretty typical for Roddy, unfortunately.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    If that is true he should be suspended.

I fckin hate twitter. Momentary lapses in judgement frozen in time. When will they learn.

Because he's not being dishonest, he's not encouraging anything, he's not speaking hatefully, he's not using foul language, he's not doing ANYTHING. All the guy is saying is that some loon is probably gonna flip their lid - which is true. He's not doing anything wrong, you're just being a whiny *****, looking for something to complain about.

And LOL @ thinking I'm a Patriots fan. Lurk moar, idiot.
    He is encourging violence and as an NFL player he should show restraint‎ in his public opinion.

I don't follow this board closely, but I think it's apparent that you are a troll.

Pats* are cheaters and have never won a SuperBowl.

PS - How many Tour de France race's has Lance Armstrong won?

Zero - because when you get caught CHEATING you don't get the title.

Hall Of Fame
    http://larrybrownsports.com/football...-tweets/196457

Those are some of the tweets from White, Cruz and the Honey Badger

The **** does this idiot keep going on about the Patriots? I'm a Jets fan, you ****ing imbecile. Try reading the forum sometime, genius.

The **** does this idiot keep going on about the Patriots? I'm a Jets fan, you ****ing imbecile. Try reading the forum sometime, genius.
    Maybe I'm wrong and you are a true Jets fan.

But, does this board condone your personal attacks and name calling?

"idiot, imbecile" - really??? Very adult of you.

Another pathetic attempt to change the focus that Cruz should be cut for his statements.

Statements like these are personal opinions and are protected freedom of speech. In a closed group among friends and associates there is nothing wrong with expressing outrage over a perceived injustice. Yet, when you are a public figure using a social media site to predict a mans death, you are just asking for trouble.
    If I could rephrase that for him, it would read something like this
    " A great injustice done today in the Zimmerman decision. I fear for the safety of Zimmerman on the streets most American cities".
    Same thought without sounding like some thug or wishing harm on anyone.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets2K5 View Post

"idiot, imbecile" - really???

Cruz should be cut for his statements.
    If you think Cruz's comment is completely outrageous and truly believe he should be cut for it... then the above names most assuredly apply.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets2K5 View Post
    He is encourging violence and as an NFL player he should show restraint‎ in his public opinion.
    I'm not calling you out - but I find it sadly ironic that people are worried about the inflammation of public opinion as a source that could lead to violence.

If you want to know what encourages violence consider that one out of seventeen Floridians has a concealed-carry permit. Zimmerman being example #1: without a gun in his waist there is no way he goes after Martin - no way he pursues him when the cops tell him not to. He carries the gun so that he can do those things that he wouldn't otherwise do.

I'm not even seeing this as a political issue - or a gun rights issue - the sad truth is that when you bring a gun to a fight bad things happen to someone. This isn't West Side Story anymore. I think its a miserable thing all around and I don't really care what Cruz said because if someone makes this world a more violent place by his actions and the hatred in his heart, then that's their bed and they have to lie in it. I wish it weren't so.