Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Metta World Peace signs with Knicks

Metta World Peace signs with Knicks

2 yr deal per rotoworld. Decent pick up can still defend he will fit in nicely when Melo does his power forward thing. What do you guys think?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Green View Post
    2 yr deal per rotoworld. Decent pick up can still defend he will fit in nicely when Melo does his power forward thing. What do you guys think?
    I think you might consider taking it to the forum dedicated to pro arena sports and a Knicks thread

Whoops. Sorry. Mods could you plz delete thread or move it.

Veteran
    I think he will start

Quote Originally Posted by matt robinson 17 View Post
    I think he will start
    Who is your starting 5 then mine is

Felton
    Iman
    Anthony
    Barnagti (I probably spelled that wrong)
    Chandler

Veteran

Felton
    Iman
    Anthony
    Chandler
    I heard Barn (can't spell it either) off the bench, but still play a lot of minutes

He'll start next year when Carmello opts out.

Quote Originally Posted by section314 View Post
    He'll start next year when Carmello opts out.
    Ouch lol I fully believe Melo will be back. The Knicks are his team, this is where he wanted to be, so Im really not worried about that.

Carmello's wife tastes like honey nut cheerios.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by NPTJET53 View Post
    Carmello's wife tastes like honey nut cheerios.
    You taste her! yum! yum! you're one lucky dawg!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

His mama call him Ron. I'll call him Ron.

championship

Felton
    Iman
    Anthony
    Chandler
    Starters:
    Felton
    Shump
    Artest
    Anthony
    Chandler

Bench:
    Amare
    Smith (media is blowing his surgery way outta proportion he will be back mid-November)
    Prigioni
    Martin

Bargnani won't get in the rotation until someone gets injured which will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Starters:
    Felton
    Shump
    Artest
    Anthony
    Chandler

Bench:
    Amare
    Smith (media is blowing his surgery way outta proportion he will be back mid-November)
    Prigioni
    Martin

Bargnani won't get in the rotation until someone gets injured which will happen.
    Maybe it's just me, but I would start Bargnani. Put Artest on the bench and play Melo back at the 3. I like how Bargnani can stretch the floor for Melo.

Quote Originally Posted by DevsJetsYanks88 View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but I would start Bargnani. Put Artest on the bench and play Melo back at the 3. I like how Bargnani can stretch the floor for Melo.
    Melo is better at the 4 he loves getting the ball in the paint which is why he and Amare can't play together. Bargnani is what he is he's a better version of Steve Novak with less years on his deal so the Knicks get under the cap again in 2015.

All Pro
    The Heat, Brooklyn, Bulls, Indie, Hawks, Knicks. Right now the Knicks are looking at a first round exit with the 5th or 6th seed. On paper they're the 5th seed at best with their current roster. The Knicks really should have gone after Nate Robinson.

Quote Originally Posted by 2009fatman View Post
    The Heat, Brooklyn, Bulls, Indie, Hawks, Knicks. Right now the Knicks are looking at a first round exit with the 5th or 6th seed. On paper they're the 5th seed at best with their current roster. The Knicks really should have gone after Nate Robinson.
    You lose any credibility you had with that last statement. Gary Coleman was a terrible player on the Knicks. 5'9 ball hog who plays 0 defense Melo would never co-exist with this clown. I don't care he got hot at the end of last season playing for a contract with the media sucking his balls b/c he played the Bulls.

All Pro
    Believe me I'm no fan of that punk Nate Robinson. In game 4 against my team the Brooklyn Nets, he choked CJ Watson and threw him over scorers table. He should have be thrown out of the game right there and then. But with the Nets up 14 with over 2 minutes to go, the guy went on a run like I've never seen before and brought the Bulls back all by himself. He's hard to root for, but the guy plays hard, and can score. Just thought the Knicks could use his defensive toughness, and scoring ability off the bench. I saw this guy stuff Lebrone, in the playoffs, and don't even think he's the 5'9 he's listed at. Saw him live at game one Nets vs Bulls and doubt if this guy is even 5'7. I guess Knick fans hate this guy more then Net fans do.
    Last edited by 2009fatman; 07-31-2013 at 12:04 PM.

the Knicks are being dismissed waaaay too easily.

they won 54 games and got the #2 seed in the East despite having one of the oldest rosters in the league and dealing with a bunch of injuries.

they got better, younger and deeper and people just assume they're gonna drop off to 5th-6th seed -- based on what, exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstar View Post
    the Knicks are being dismissed waaaay too easily.

they won 54 games and got the #2 seed in the East despite having one of the oldest rosters in the league and dealing with a bunch of injuries.

they got better, younger and deeper and people just assume they're gonna drop off to 5th-6th seed -- based on what, exactly?
    I heard Evan Roberts, Mr Fake Nets Fan/Knicks hater extraordinaire, playing up the Jason Kidd retirement as being the deathblow. Are you kiding me? Don't get me wrong Kidd played well for us especially early on in the season and I think was a good influence on Melo but the guy was just a backup pg who was a liability in the playoffs.

Ron Artest is still one of the league's best perimeter defenders. Amare should be an effective scorer off the bench we got Kmart back for a full season and JR Smith will be back by the third week of regular season. Smells like 6th seed in the east to me