Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Story: JetsInsider Radio: Training Camp Preview Show (Player Embedded)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Football historians in the year 2017 will look back at this jets draft as one of THE BEST ONES EVER for this franchise.

We now have our QB of the future.

The 2013 season will largely be a waste (in spite of our having a MONSTER defense). Our schedule in the first half of the year is very STRONG, and it is equally WEAK in the second half of the season.

Smith will become a major ball-player...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddniss View Post

We now have our QB of the future.

Smith will become a major ball-player...
    Holy freaking oversell ...

I agree it was a great draft ... But we have NO FREAKING CLUE if we found our QB of the future.

I would love it if these guy did a full show every day of camp ... I would totally tune in every day.
    Last edited by Dunnie; 07-18-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post

I agree it was a great draft ... But we have NO FREAKING CLUE if we found our QB of the future.

I would love it if these guy did a full show every day of camp ... I would totally tune in every day.
    Common guy....Sean and Mojo need to spend quality water park time... they don't need to be worn down to a frazzle with radio shows every night! Even the Sports Pope goes off to Saratoga for awhile

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post

I agree. Let's hold off on the praise until we see some results from Geno.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Common guy....Sean and Mojo need to spend quality water park time... they don't need to be worn down to a frazzle with radio shows every night! Even the Sports Pope goes off to Saratoga for awhile
    Not really a water park guy. Every time I'm around public pools or jacuzzis I think of this Robert Schimmell act. FF to 5:50. Good stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4WArbvQ7j4