Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Story: JetsInsider Radio: Training Camp Preview Show (Player Embedded)

Post New Story: JetsInsider Radio: Training Camp Preview Show (Player Embedded)

<iframe width="400" height="370" src="http://player.cinchcast.com/?show_id=5144601&platformId=1&assetType=single" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px;text-align: center; width:400px;"> Listen to <a href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com">internet radio</a> with <a href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-jetsinsider-radio-show">The JetsInsider Radio Show</a> on BlogTalkRadio</div>

JetsInsider Radio, is broadcasting LIVE *tonight at 8:30PM EST with our annual Training Camp Preview Show.

Joining us this week is JetsInsider.com beat writer Chris Nimbley who will give us all the latest Jets news and share his things to look our for as Camp in Cortland begins next Friday.

Also joining us is Rochester Democrat Chronicle Reporter Steve Bradley who will talk about our AFC East Rival Buffalo Bills and what to expect from them and the rest of the AFC East.

The show is hosted by Jets Insider.com Publisher Sean Deegan and veteran radio personality and long time Jets...

More...
    Last edited by THE_SOOTHSAYER; 07-18-2013 at 11:29 AM.

Perhaps I'll make my first call in to the show.

Pre-Camp week is like Christmas, lol.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    We'd love to hear from you

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images

Listening. Eww, bills talk.

Jets Insider VIP
    good show so far except for the time wasted discussing the basement dweller Bills of Buffoonalo

Hall Of Fame
    Rex has 2 years left. 2013 and 2014.

Good show, guys. Looking forward to the camp broadcast.

Jets Insider VIP
    since I was critical of Mojo on the iast show, I feel I should give him a round of applause for this one. It took him nearly 12 minutes before he launched into another round of "drafting Smith made no sense"

let's see... we have the worst quarterback in the NFL and our backup proved to be not so hot in his audition, we're in the second round and a quarterback that most analysts predicted would be drafted in the first round (some were pushing for the Jets to take him at #9) is still sitting on the board when we get to our pick without the need for our annual stupid Tannenboob trade up...

MADE NO SENSE to take him

actually made plenty of sense IMO and was a great value pick by our new GM

don't get me wrong, Sean -- you guys do a terrific show and, as a Jet fan, I thank you both for giving us something great to listen to even during the long and tedious offseason. Looking forward to the shows from Cortland.
    Last edited by sg3; 07-18-2013 at 06:10 AM.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Thanks for the feedback, Guys and thanks for all the great callers. Nice to see more participation every week.

For those who missed it, here's the episode:

<iframe width="400" height="370" src="http://player.cinchcast.com/?show_id=5144601&platformId=1&assetType=single" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px;text-align: center; width:400px;"> Listen to <a href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com">internet radio</a> with <a href="http://www.blogtalkradio.com/the-jetsinsider-radio-show">The JetsInsider Radio Show</a> on BlogTalkRadio</div>

Bewildered Beast
    Did the announcer say Sean Vegan?

Listening now; great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Did the announcer say Sean Vegan?

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    heythat'smymove®

Practice Squad
    Good stuff guys, really enjoyed this. Thanks for posting the recording, I couldn't listen last night.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cablebob View Post
    Good stuff guys, really enjoyed this. Thanks for posting the recording, I couldn't listen last night.

Much appreciated! Tell a friend!

I listen to the podcast via Downcast, and I do really like the show.

I don't understand the Geno Smith hatred, but other than that I like the show. I also like hearing from other teams bloggers and stuff, just because it gives a different perspective on what they think about the Jets.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Win4ever View Post
    I listen to the podcast via Downcast, and I do really like the show.

I don't understand the Geno Smith hatred, but other than that I like the show. I also like hearing from other teams bloggers and stuff, just because it gives a different perspective on what they think about the Jets.
    Another

One of these days, it'd be neat if you and Mojo did a live video webcast from camp. I'm not sure how doable that would be (what with permits and all of that stuff that I'm sure would be needed), but it'd be sweet.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    One of these days, it'd be neat if you and Mojo did a live video webcast from camp. I'm not sure how doable that would be (what with permits and all of that stuff that I'm sure would be needed), but it'd be sweet.
    Not exactly at practice, but we're doing a live cast from Cortland next week after the first practice at Greek Peak Hope Lake Lodge. Be sure to tune in.