Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: Samuel Jackson in court.

  1. #1

  2. #2
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    You know how those people are.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    You know how those people are.
    Criminals?

  4. #4
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    Criminals?
    Prosecuting attorneys.

  5. #5
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,440
    That was awesome! Good for that guy! I believe him over a crooked lying cop anyday!

  6. #6
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    That was awesome! Good for that guy! I believe him over a crooked lying cop anyday!
    Me too. He seems like a decent sort of fellow!

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,709
    I guess we are lucky we have people like George Zimmerman around to help thin out the herd before they start to breed

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    That was awesome! Good for that guy! I believe him over a crooked lying cop anyday!
    Of course he is telling the truth !! She didn't know about Richards. poor poor Richards

  9. #9
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,506
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    I guess we are lucky we have people like George Zimmerman around to help thin out the herd before they start to breed
    I agree emslave, even with millions of abortions too many slip through the net

  10. #10
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Breckenridge, CO
    Posts
    3,968
    "I cant stop yelling, it's how I talk!"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOAnoi7NpKI

  11. #11
    "Yes you deserve to die, and I hope you burn in hell!"

  12. #12
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtAshton View Post
    get that man some mother****ing Skittles.

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,958
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    I guess we are lucky we have people like George Zimmerman around to help thin out the herd before they start to breed
    Holy racism Batman. That's worse then when shevys told me I'm just mad because I missed out on my dream scenario of oj killing Goldman then offing himself. Lol the sea was angry that day my friends.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    2,165
    Quote Originally Posted by thebigragu View Post
    Holy racism Batman. That's worse then when shevys told me I'm just mad because I missed out on my dream scenario of oj killing Goldman then offing himself. Lol the sea was angry that day my friends.
    LOL. Was I wrong?

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by 2milehighJet View Post
    "I cant stop yelling, it's how I talk!"

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOAnoi7NpKI
    If you've never seen the red-headed guy in this do stand up, check him out. Bill Burr. One of the funniest guys alive.

  16. #16
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    7,215
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJet View Post
    If you've never seen the red-headed guy in this do stand up, check him out. Bill Burr. One of the funniest guys alive.
    He was really god in his small role on Breaking Bad also. Funny guy but a huge Rats* fan so I hope he gets teh aids....

  17. #17
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    I agree emslave, even with millions of abortions too many slip through the net
    Poor net minding no doubt

  18. #18
    Thread title should be "Real life honey badger in court" because HE don't give a $h!T!!

  19. #19
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,406
    Quote Originally Posted by brady's a catcher View Post
    He was really god in his small role on Breaking Bad also. Funny guy but a huge Rats* fan so I hope he gets teh aids....
    He wasn't God; they were using a two-way radio with a small ear bud.

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,757
    "That could have been me five years ago"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us