Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jets 2013 rookie class, best ever?

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Moron-o Valley is certain of that based on his extensive 19 post career of trolling here
    Every year is the same old song and with the same old results. Quit drooling over these picks and their supposed greatness and get back to reality. Our Jets will suck, S-U-C-K this year with or without a great draft.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Moreno Valley View Post
    Every year is the same old song and with the same old results. Quit drooling over these picks and their supposed greatness and get back to reality. Our Jets will suck, S-U-C-K this year with or without a great draft.
    Dude! Why are you here?

Quote Originally Posted by nuu faaola View Post
    To be fair, there have been many Jets draft classes that peaked prior to playing a down.

More seriously, 1977, 2000 and 2006 are the three that ought to be in the conversation.
    I think you missed my joke. Right this moment, They're the only draft class that hasn't played a down

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

And a new group of asswipes will flock to a Jets site to tell us while they obsess with everything Jets.

Whats it like to have no life and be a full time loser?

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    And a new group of asswipes will flock to a Jets site to tell us while they obsess with everything Jets.

Whats it like to have no life and be a full time loser?
    I miss guys like SAR and PatsTex...they say it like it is. Bottom line, no offense.

Jets Insider VIP
    I miss guys like SAR and PatsTex...they say it like it is. Bottom line, no offense.
    Hopefully we'll get to miss YOU shortly

All Pro
    It's July ffs

Quote Originally Posted by nuu faaola View Post
    To be fair, there have been many Jets draft classes that peaked prior to playing a down.

More seriously, 1977, 2000 and 2006 are the three that ought to be in the conversation.
    Agreed...those are the top three years in Jets history.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Hopefully we'll get to miss YOU shortly
    + 1000
    Most jet fans should just cut their wrists before preseason.
    Is there a bigger fan base that hates themselves as much?
    It's still just football u self loathing losers,lol.

Anyone who misses that joke SAR is a total asswipe and a complete clown. Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Anyone who misses that joke SAR is a total asswipe and a complete clown. Just sayin
    He is a good salesperson I heard.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Only two people miss SARs posting here.

The braindead or SAR.

Which one are you?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Astoria View Post
    A little early on this, no?

Last year I was convinced after the draft it would be the best in our history. A top ten talent fell to #16. We got a first round wr talent in the 2nd. A speedy Ray Lewis type (albeit a nutjob homophobe) middle linebacker in the 3rd. Our later rounds consisted of steals like gaudy stats Ganaway, the other Robert Griffin, and big SEC safety Antonio Allen.

Jury is still deliberating on last year's class but it's likely going to be nowhere near as successful as I'd hoped. Let's afford this year's class a little time to show us things on the field.
    Everybody that doesn't agree with that lifestyle isn't a homophobic. I'm sick of hearing that. Everybody has a right to disagree with something because of beliefs. If he said he hated gays then you would have a point. He is entitled to his opinion whether you agree with it or not. Gays are not any more right than non gays about how they live their own lives. He says he's a Christian, good for him. If your not, good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    Everybody that doesn't agree with that lifestyle isn't a homophobic. I'm sick of hearing that. Everybody has a right to disagree with something because of beliefs. If he said he hated gays then you would have a point. He is entitled to his opinion whether you agree with it or not. Gays are not any more right than non gays about how they live their own lives. He says he's a Christian, good for him. If your not, good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by wepnx View Post
    One difference. Gay people aren't trying to prevent straight marriage, etc. If people left them alone, anti-gay people would have more validity on that claim. Last time I checked, Jews don't believe Jesus was the Son of God. I don't see them spending a lot of time worrying about it. No one likes to have religious beliefs forced on them.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    One difference. Gay people aren't trying to prevent straight marriage, etc. If people left them alone, anti-gay people would have more validity on that claim. Last time I checked, Jews don't believe Jesus was the Son of God. I don't see them spending a lot of time worrying about it. No one likes to have religious beliefs forced on them.
    Can't argue with that

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Actually straights aren't trying to prevent anything. They want to keep marriage what it has always been recognized as being. Between a man and woman.

Gays want that changed.

Jets Insider VIP
    They say it like you want it said. Does not mean they are correct!

Veteran
    who cares if at the end of this season they'll finish with a losing record.
    Boy.... ain't but 4 main roads in Mo. Val. Alessandro, Heacok, Hemlock and Sunnymead. We got peeps in SD.

Jets Insider VIP
    Geno is a lottery ticket. And it was a good lottery ticket to buy in the 2nd round when we'd already taken two players earlier. Medium risk / high potential reward.

I expect Milliner and Richardson to be very good, solid starters. You'd hope at least one of them becomes a Pro Bowl caliber player. If that happens with Milliner and Richardson, and if Winters turns into a starting OG, then this was a very good draft....regardless of whether Geno Smith ever becomes the Jets longterm starting QB.

Put another way, even in Geno turns out to be a bust, getting 3 starters out of this draft would be a pretty good success.