Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 56

Thread: Friends...need one minute of your time to help me ballot stuff

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,161
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    alright i voted for it

    what do i get?
    you are entered in a sweepstakes with the winner getting a Mark Sanchez autographed football


    second place prize is TWO Mark Sanchez autographed footballs

  2. #22
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,518
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Reminds me of Acme Oyster House in New Orleans
    That's the one out past Tipitina's by the bend in St Charles...oh yeah

  3. #23
    I'll settle for the t-shirt I paid for.

  4. #24
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,517
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    That's the one out past Tipitina's by the bend in St Charles...oh yeah
    NO man that's Pascal's Manale


  5. #25
    I went to the site, but I voted for Vincent's Pizza in Lynbrook for best Cajun.

    They're not really Cajun at all, they sell the usual Pizza and.. (the Siciallian is especially great), but I really felt they needed the extra publicity.

    Thanks for the link tho.

  6. #26
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    592
    Done!

  7. #27
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Cutchogue
    Posts
    2,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    I went to the site, but I voted for Vincent's Pizza in Lynbrook for best Cajun.

    They're not really Cajun at all, they sell the usual Pizza and.. (the Siciallian is especially great), but I really felt they needed the extra publicity.

    Thanks for the link tho.
    So you put a pizza place in the Cajun box...what did you put in the pizza box?

  8. #28
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,161
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGeek View Post
    So you put a pizza place in the Cajun box...what did you put in the pizza box?
    Pizza, of course...what else would you put in a pizza box

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Jersey shore
    Posts
    2,064
    Done.

  10. #30
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,596
    Done.

    Now, let me get about 6 dozen of those oysters!!!

  11. #31
    All League
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Forked River, NJ
    Posts
    4,727
    Done.

  12. #32
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,729
    Done!

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Pizza, of course...what else would you put in a pizza box
    Calzones and stromboli's silly

  14. #34
    Why am I supposed to do this?.... What about the guy with the Cajun restaurant who's friend does not run an internet site? What if losing the free publicity associated with this easily manipulated poll results in the loss of prospective life long customers causing him to default on his bank loan. And then he loses his home, his wife divorces him, and he blows his brains out.

    I just can't take the risk.

  15. #35
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    22,128
    Quote Originally Posted by SONNY WERBLIN View Post
    Why am I supposed to do this?.... What about the guy with the Cajun restaurant who's friend does not run an internet site? What if losing the free publicity associated with this easily manipulated poll results in the loss of prospective life long customers causing him to default on his bank loan. And then he loses his home, his wife divorces him, and he blows his brains out.

    I just can't take the risk.
    You sound like the Cable TV commercial where the guy sells his hair in Vegas.

  16. #36
    I just casted my vote. Good Luck.

  17. #37
    Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    12,349
    Images
    38320
    Thanks guys...keep the votes coming!

  18. #38
    All League
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    4,303
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Reminds me of Acme Oyster House in New Orleans
    Go to New Orleans twice a year and I ALWAYS make sure to go there for lunch the first day. So good.

    And submitted!

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    36,054
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER View Post
    Charbroiled Oysters with Mornay Sauce (these are actual photos)
    real photos....with feelings.

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,565
    Done.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us