Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Islam

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.”

BYZANTINE EMPEROR MANUEL PALEOLOGOS II, 14th century

"What is more, no wise man, men trained in things divine and human, believed in him (Muhammad) from the beginning. Those who believed in him were brutal men and desert wanderers, utterly ignorant of all divine teaching, through whose numbers Mohammed forced others to become his followers by the violence of his arms."

Father Thomas Aquinas

". . he (Muhammad) perverts almost all the testimonies of the Old and New Testaments by making them into fabrications of his own (the koran), as can be seen by anyone who examines his law. It was, therefore, a shrewd decision on his part to forbid his followers to read the Old and New Testaments, lest these books convict him of falsity. It is thus clear that those who place any faith in his words believe foolishly."

Father Thomas Aquinas

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post
    “Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached.”

BYZANTINE EMPEROR MANUEL PALEOLOGOS II, 14th century

"What is more, no wise man, men trained in things divine and human, believed in him (Muhammad) from the beginning. Those who believed in him were brutal men and desert wanderers, utterly ignorant of all divine teaching, through whose numbers Mohammed forced others to become his followers by the violence of his arms."

Father Thomas Aquinas

". . he (Muhammad) perverts almost all the testimonies of the Old and New Testaments by making them into fabrications of his own (the koran), as can be seen by anyone who examines his law. It was, therefore, a shrewd decision on his part to forbid his followers to read the Old and New Testaments, lest these books convict him of falsity. It is thus clear that those who place any faith in his words believe foolishly."

Father Thomas Aquinas

Wow quotes from hundreds of years ago.

you know what else happened hundreds of years ago.

St. Bartholomew's Day massacre
    Irish Confederate Wars
    Gunpowder Plot
    German Peasants' War
    etc...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    Think?

Lets get official confirmation on this.
    Confirmation complete.

1. Jews told Muhammad that since he wasn't a Jew he couldn't possibly be a Prophet of God.

2. Christians told Muhammad that since he wasn't a Christian he couldn't possibly be a Prophet of God.

3. Jews and Christians learned of the details of Muhammad's supposed spiritual visits when Muhammad was in a cave and they immediately knew that it was not God nor the angel Gabriel that visited Muhammad in the cave.

4. Muhammad insisted on not only being a Prophet of God but he said that he was the LAST Prophet of God.

5. Muhammad insisted that Islam was the third Abrahamic religion after Judaism and Christianity despite the Jews and Christians rejection of Muhammad as a Prophet of God and Islam as an Abrahamic religion.

6. Muhammad only succeeded in spreading Islam when he forced it on people and those who did not accept Islam were killed.

7. Muhammad cursed the Jews and Christians on his deathbed because the Jews and Christians always knew that Muhammad lied about being a Prophet of God.

8. Muhammad was never a Christian nor was he ever a Jew. How could be possibly be a Prophet of God? How can Islam possibly be an Abrahamic religion?

9. Since Muhammad was proven to not be a Prophet of God he was obviously not "of God".

10. Since Muhammad was not "of God" then Islam itself is not "of God".

11. Since Islam itself is not "of God" it is obviously not a religion.

12. Islam is a Godless cult.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    When my cousin was over in Iraq on duty, his job was to teach the Iraq soldiers how to repair vehicles . He said they were completely unteachable as their religion interfered with their thinking. He said maybe 1 out of a 100 had an above avg IQ and could be taught. I'm not making this up. They are neanderthals.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RMJK View Post
    When my cousin was over in Iraq on duty, his job was to teach the Iraq soldiers how to repair vehicles . He said they were completely unteachable as their religion interfered with their thinking. He said maybe 1 out of a 100 had an above avg IQ and could be taught. I'm not making this up. They are neanderthals.
    easier to control dumb people than smart people, correct?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    "Yes We Can!"

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    The problem is not Islam. It's organized religion in general. Let's not act like Christians, Jews, Hindus, etc have not committed atrocities in the name of "god."

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey View Post
    The problem is not Islam. It's organized religion in general. Let's not act like Christians, Jews, Hindus, etc have not committed atrocities in the name of "god."
    Always great to bring the conversation back to a beginner level.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Incorrect. Dumb people think when they die they will have 15 virgins waiting for them if they blow themselve up for the cause.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsCrazey View Post
    Yes, the problem is Islam.

I am an atheist, but currently I'm waaaaaaay cooler with the religions that don't blow other people up.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    It isn't just Islam. It is radical Islam or the 3% that believe Infidels are the enemy. That includes Atheists. lol

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    It isn't just Islam. It is radical Islam or the 3% that believe Infidels are the enemy. That includes Atheists. lol
    http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Christianity and Judiasm mended their ways decades ago. Islam continues continues its Stone Age ways because it runs the society from birth to death. BTW it is the Qu'ran.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    IMHO, most countries with majority Muslim populations are feudal states. There is a small ruling elite, a powerful clergy and a mass of under educated people.
    Islam (just like Christianity in pre-18 century Europe) is used to keep the masses in line.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    100 years ago the same was said of Irish and Italian immigrants in the USA.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyJet View Post
    Confirmation complete.

1. Jews told Muhammad that since he wasn't a Jew he couldn't possibly be a Prophet of God.

2. Christians told Muhammad that since he wasn't a Christian he couldn't possibly be a Prophet of God.

3. Jews and Christians learned of the details of Muhammad's supposed spiritual visits when Muhammad was in a cave and they immediately knew that it was not God nor the angel Gabriel that visited Muhammad in the cave.

4. Muhammad insisted on not only being a Prophet of God but he said that he was the LAST Prophet of God.

5. Muhammad insisted that Islam was the third Abrahamic religion after Judaism and Christianity despite the Jews and Christians rejection of Muhammad as a Prophet of God and Islam as an Abrahamic religion.

6. Muhammad only succeeded in spreading Islam when he forced it on people and those who did not accept Islam were killed.

7. Muhammad cursed the Jews and Christians on his deathbed because the Jews and Christians always knew that Muhammad lied about being a Prophet of God.

8. Muhammad was never a Christian nor was he ever a Jew. How could be possibly be a Prophet of God? How can Islam possibly be an Abrahamic religion?

9. Since Muhammad was proven to not be a Prophet of God he was obviously not "of God".

10. Since Muhammad was not "of God" then Islam itself is not "of God".

11. Since Islam itself is not "of God" it is obviously not a religion.

12. Islam is a Godless cult.

Just because something is evil doesn't mean it isn't a religion by definition. People always cry that Islam isn't a religion "it's a cult".. I belonged to a penecostal church and baptists uses to call us a cult. Some still do....... Anything can be a religion, Satanism is also a religion, and in many ways--so is darwinism.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL. Warfish scans thread, a vague smile on his face. Mission accomplished.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster View Post
    100 years ago the same was said of Irish and Italian immigrants in the USA.
    As a descendant of Irish and Italian immigrants, I have to say... they were right.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, the problem is Islam.

I am an atheist, but currently I'm waaaaaaay cooler with the religions that don't blow other people up.
    a post with some common sense. your account has been hacked.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I got the 3% from a book I read on the Muslim Crises about 10 years ago. That site is scary 49% of muslim in Arab states believe in Osama Bin Laden.....wow