Thread: Training camp TV coverage

Rookie

Training camp TV coverage

Will NFL Network attend part of the Jets training camp? I do have NFL network at home.

Or, is there another way to see part of it (online) (being in Montreal) ?

thx !!
    Last edited by @lex; 07-22-2013 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by @lex View Post
    Will NFL Network attend part of the Jets training camp? Can I see some of it online (being in Montreal) ?

thx
    I subscribe to NFL gamepass, depending what package you have depends on what you can view.

I have a years full subscription which gives you every NFL game including playoffs, Super Bowl and the draft.

This costs around £130.00 (206 Canadian dollars) included in the subscription is the NFL network, they will certainly have a reporter at Jets camp following the QB battle.

It's a fantastic service I have had for 4 years now, great value and coverage, I will be following camp through this.

Hope this helps.

Hall Of Fame
    Will NFL Network attend part of the Jets training camp? I do have NFL network at home.

Or, is there another way to see part of it (online) (being in Montreal) ?

thx !!
    NFL Network will do its usual coverage, but since a certain back up QB is no longer here I do not think ESPN will be camped out in Cortland for an entire week, nor do I think the current GM will allow that in any case.

Rookie
    Is NFL Network saying in advance when they will air each camp coverage ?

Is NFL Network saying in advance when they will air each camp coverage ?
    I think they give you a little bit of an idea, but don't expect any kind of decent coverage out of them when it comes to the Jets.

You'll hear about Rex 50% of their coverage as they crack stupid jokes about bulls and good feet.

NFL Network visits with every team during training camp, but it's not a Hard Knocks type thing. They have a couple teams that travel around and check in with 2-3 teams every day.