Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: God Save the Once and Future King of England!

Jets Insider VIP
    When my time comes in the upcoming apocalypse my army will make a short stop over in fancy old English town and slaughter every last breathing trace of royalty and nobles. That means you too Elton ,McCartney. As an American I find the fact that they even breathe the same air as me enraging. Washington and Jefferson will applaud me right next to God.

By the way the Kennedys are ****ed too.
    Last edited by thebigragu; 07-23-2013 at 01:51 PM.

LOLz...everyone upset about a little baby.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Thank you for not forcing a gender on this miniature human specimen. I mean speciwoman. I mean... err... dammit

All power to the baby - knows not what is going on and good luck to him born into a life of absolute privelege, albeit one under the sharpest of microscopes.

No one is upset at the little tike, its the BS coverage, the royal rigmarole, the media ****fight and the whole kit and kaboodle that goes along with this type of thing.

As others have pointed out on this thread: a woman popped one out as happens every second of every day - should this be an excuse for this absurd amount of media hype and coverage? I think not. Ridiculous does not even begin to describe it.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Soberphobia View Post
    All power to the baby - knows not what is going on and good luck to him born into a life of absolute privelege, albeit one under the sharpest of microscopes.

No one is upset at the little tike, its the BS coverage, the royal rigmarole, the media ****fight and the whole kit and kaboodle that goes along with this type of thing.

As others have pointed out on this thread: a woman popped one out as happens every second of every day - should this be an excuse for this absurd amount of media hype and coverage? I think not. Ridiculous does not even begin to describe it.
    so that's how you spell that, huh? Not sure I've ever seen it on paper.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post

Kit and kaboodle impressed me. Havent heard that since my father was alive.

I'm a donk so naturally I dont get too misty about Brits, Royalty and the like..but the past is the past and William, the bride and the wee wanker... all seem like nice kids. Health and happiness to them.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.

for everyone who hates media coverage of stuff...

Don't watch it.

next problem.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Gender identity?

My god, just let a fvckin giant meteor demolish this planet already

Now you've got me running to spellcheck to see if I've typed it right.

Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post

Kit and kaboodle impressed me. Havent heard that since my father was alive.

-
    I've just come back from my ride on my penny-farthing, a most congenial outing, though my goodly wife thought it the sheerest folly and is now in the most sullen of tempers. I fear closer intimacy will be foreclosed from me within the nearest future, most unfortunate - I will have to turn to my card collection of black and white photographs of chunky scantily-clad, hairy-armpitted women dressed in pantaloons etc.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Churchill View Post
    It's funny....

Americans, who are happy to spend a billion dollars and a billion hours covering the nose-picking of their favroite third-rate reality show celebrity.....

......get all sorts of bitter, angry and worked up when the Brits speand a small portion of that time and money covering their Sovreign.

Glass Houses and rocks, anyone?

The Royal Family is a British tourist attraction, a slice of very long National history (not dissimilar to say, the American diety-worship of Washington/Jefferson) and generally a national rallying point and point of pride (and fishrag newspaper fodder).

They don't govern, and havn't in a long while, and they do a metric ****ton for charity and good causes. Tis funny that Americans so often say they find the whole idea rediculous and offensive, yet tune in to watch about it by the millions.
    What. the. ****.

Let's forget what British royalty have done to the Scots and Irish for over a thousand years AND the whole raping the American colonies thing.

( BTW )

The whole concept of royalty is repulsive: thousands of years ago, jerkoffs with outsized egos and over-aggressive small penis issues seized control of their immediate areas, killing those who disagreed with them and devising the ultimate bull**** (The Divine Right of Kings). Their subjects were treated like animals.

Personally, I think every "royal", no matter the country should be beheaded to pay for their ancestors' crimes.

You dishonor the memory of William Wallace and other freedom fighters.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Soberphobia View Post
    I've just come back from my ride on my penny-farthing, a most congenial outing, though my goodly wife thought it the sheerest folly and is now in the most sullen of tempers. I fear closer intimacy will be foreclosed from me within the nearest future, most unfortunate - I will have to turn to my card collection of black and white photographs of chunky scantily-clad, hairy-armpitted women dressed in pantaloons etc.

Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    Personally, I think every "royal", no matter the country should be beheaded to pay for their ancestors' crimes.
    Sheesh.

I think there's too much paying for ancestors crimes going on in the world as it is. Beheadings?

How about an incessant light tapping to the top of the skull, ala Benny Hill on the little old dude.

-

Veteran
    for everyone who hates media coverage of stuff...

Don't watch it.

next problem.
    lack of slim Italian shirts and pants with no pleats

I must be living under a rock -- didn't even realize that the royals had that baby. I sort of knew she was pregnant but pretty much ignored all the news about it. Must be the only female on the planet that doesn't really care about "royal" babies.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Lady View Post
    l

I must be living under a rock -- didn't even realize that the royals had that baby. I sort of knew she was pregnant but pretty much ignored all the news about it. Must be the only female on the planet that doesn't really care about "royal" babies.
    I have alot of theories about things that often turn out to be true. My wife starts out annoyed, then ultimately is amazed when my prescience is revealed.

Here's my Kate theory; She was never preggers, its a test tube baby, the whole thing was concocted and the baby was born to another woman then spirited away for the photo op.

SHe never looked pregnant to me other than the hollywood baby bump that suddenly appeared recently.

Thaaaaaats right.

-

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    What. the. ****.

Let's forget what British royalty have done to the Scots and Irish for over a thousand years AND the whole raping the American colonies thing.

( BTW )

The whole concept of royalty is repulsive: thousands of years ago, jerkoffs with outsized egos and over-aggressive small penis issues seized control of their immediate areas, killing those who disagreed with them and devising the ultimate bull**** (The Divine Right of Kings). Their subjects were treated like animals.

You dishonor the memory of William Wallace and other freedom fighters.
    This

F*ck those tea sipping pussies.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

I have alot of theories about things that often turn out to be true. My wife starts out annoyed, then ultimately is amazed when my prescience is revealed.

Here's my Kate theory; She was never preggers, its a test tube baby, the whole thing was concocted and the baby was born to another woman then spirited away for the photo op.

SHe never looked pregnant to me other than the hollywood baby bump that suddenly appeared recently.

Thaaaaaats right.

-
    I'd like to see a thread of all your past theories - both the ones that have come to fruition and otherwise. We're also going to need to give your wife a guest blog to set the scene.

Once the Jets start out 1-5, this will be all we have here.

-
    I'm sure she expresses this amazement in positive non-eye-rolling ways.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

I'd like to see a thread of all your past theories - both the ones that have come to fruition and otherwise. We're also going to need to give your wife a guest blog to set the scene.

Once the Jets start out 1-5, this will be all we have here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlton View Post
    I'm sure she expresses this amazement in positive non-eye-rolling ways.
    You laugh.

I see things.

-

Jets Insider VIP

How about an incessant light tapping to the top of the skull, ala Benny Hill on the little old dude.

-