Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58

Thread: Jets sign Billy "DA CLUTCH HERO" Cundiff

  1. #21
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,132
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Folk is the Sanchez of kickers.
    Better than being the Hernandez of humans.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    Did he shoot somebody now too?
    Tebow's going to hit a trash can from 30 yards at Pats camp, you just wait

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,163
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Folk is the Sanchez of kickers.
    Ban

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Better than being the Hernandez of humans.
    Very true.

  5. #25
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In Da Club with a Bottle Full of Bubb
    Posts
    8,780
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    Billy Cundiff.

    Lolz.
    A few caps get bust, and you resort to this type of fodder?

    What about the wit and real lol's?

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Folk is the Sanchez of kickers.
    It's amazing you pat trolls care about jet kickers. I guess when pats players are murdering, assaulting women, driving drunk, and cheating you probably would rather talk about nick folk LOL

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by cant wait View Post
    It's amazing you pat trolls care about jet kickers. I guess when pats players are murdering, assaulting women, driving drunk, and cheating you probably would rather talk about nick folk LOL
    Your own fellow Jets fan started this thread as a joke.

  8. #28
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,540
    Patriots bringing in laurent robinson for a looksee,

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by bcess View Post
    Patriots bringing in laurent robinson for a looksee,
    If Belichick loves to FU the Jets so much, I don't understand why he hasn't taken in Braylon Edwards. Imagine him scoring a touchdown from Brady in Week 2, and then dougie-ing. So many Jets fans would smash very expensive electronics.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Your own fellow Jets fan started this thread as a joke.
    I actually didn't, lol.

  11. #31
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    SoFla
    Posts
    18,132
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Your own fellow Jets fan started this thread as a joke.
    The only joke was calling him a "clutch hero." His signing is actually news, though.

  12. #32
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ft lauderdale
    Posts
    1,540
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    If Belichick loves to FU the Jets so much, I don't understand why he hasn't taken in Braylon Edwards. Imagine him scoring a touchdown from Brady in Week 2, and then dougie-ing. So many Jets fans would smash very expensive electronics.
    Looks like the jets aren't the only team looking for wr's

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    I actually didn't, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    The only joke was calling him a "clutch hero." His signing is actually news, though.
    OK, McGIFley made a joke in the OP. It was clearly because no one expects much from a recently signed kicker. The jokes from Pats fans are fine in this thread, especially considering his history with the Pats.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    If Belichick loves to FU the Jets so much, I don't understand why he hasn't taken in Braylon Edwards. Imagine him scoring a touchdown from Brady in Week 2, and then dougie-ing. So many Jets fans would smash very expensive electronics.
    Don't even joke about the possibility, not on

  15. #35
    Or it was because we had just been talking about him the day before? That's always a possibility, ya dumb boonie.

  16. #36
    He's a beast!

  17. #37

  18. #38
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Oceanside, Long Island
    Posts
    10,733
    Any Jets kicker whose surname begins with "CUN" is on track to be a fan favorite here.

  19. #39
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,021
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    Cundsniff
    ****wiff

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Per twitter.
    LOL!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0lKmznjgfQ

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us