Thread: Venture to guess who else the Jets bring in?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Venture to guess who else the Jets bring in?

Robinson and Collie left without a contract, will we see Lloyd and Braylon next?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Robinson and Collie left without a contract, will we see Lloyd and Braylon next?
    Hope so.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone not named Braylon.

And hopefully, we'll never have to hear his name mentioned again afterwards.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Based on positions of need:

FB
    QB
    RB
    FS
    LB
    WR

Who they will be remains to be seen. But based on the list above this team is most certainly lacking talent all over the roster. This is really the reason why the Jets are going to have a horrible season this year. Gaps and a serious lack of talent all over the roster.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Someone not named Braylon.

And hopefully, we'll never have to hear his name mentioned again afterwards.
    Why he played pretty well last year. If he is healthy he could be our best receiver until Hill develops

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

FB
    QB
    RB
    FS
    LB
    WR

Who they will be remains to be seen. But based on the list above this team is most certainly lacking talent all over the roster. This is really the reason why the Jets are going to have a horrible season this year. Gaps and a serious lack of talent all over the roster.
    Don't see why we would bother with any of these positions with the exception of WR and maybe FS.

We already have Hilliard and a very promising rookie in Bohanon, so FB is pretty much out of the question.

We aren't commiting any more money to the QB position and besides, who's out there?

We already have Ivory, Goodson, Powell and McKnight (plus the kid on the practice squad whose name escapes me) so RB is pretty much out of the question.

I don't remember Purdum screwing up any holds since we let Dearth go, so I don't see the point in bringing in another LS.

We have Coples, Harris, Barnes, Davis, Pace, Mauga, Bellore, Sapp, etc at LB so I don't see us making any additions there besides maybe a camp body or two.
    Last edited by Untouchable; 07-23-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    John Abraham.

I can dream.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TebowCan'tThrow View Post
    Hope so.
    +1

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wouldnt be shocked to see TJ in camp. We are looking at young guys no old washed up WRs thank you.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    Why he played pretty well last year. If he is healthy he could be our best receiver until Hill develops
    Played pretty well how?

I don't know why the majority of this board can't seem to accept that Braylon isn't the player he was 3-4 years ago.

If he was, then he never would've been released by the 49ers, let alone the Seahawks. And he sure as hell wouldn't currently be sitting on the open market without the slightest bit of interest being shown in him.

We were the only team in the league that even put in a claim for him when Seattle let him go.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really feel that WR should be on the top of the list.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Don't see why we would bother with any of these positions with the exception of WR and maybe FS.

We already have Hilliard and a very promising rookie in Bohanon, so FB is pretty much out of the question.

We aren't commiting any more money to the QB position and besides, who's out there?

We already have Ivory, Goodson, Powell and McKnight (plus the kid on the practice squad whose name escapes me) so RB is pretty much out of the question.

I don't remember Purdum screwing up any holds since we let Dearth go, so I don't see the point in bringing in another LS.

We have Coples, Harris, Barnes, Davis, Pace, Mauga, Bellore, Sapp, etc at LB so I don't see us making any additions there besides maybe a camp body or two.
    Yep, that's more like it.

Want them to bring in Braylon next and sign that angry beast.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're also a couple of weeks away from the first series of cuts. The Jets can start looking at other people's trash then. Unfortunately that's what most of it will be. Guys like Edwards and/or Lloyd come with upside, but a lot of baggage, not to mention they'll be behind in camp. WRs and RBs who miss camp traditionally do not fair well during the regular season.

I feel as if we're stuck with who we have starting in the next week or so.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    John Abraham.

I can dream.
    Lets bring back Penny, Coles, Ellis and Becht too.. Dream On!!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post

FB
    QB
    RB
    FS
    LB
    WR

Based on this piece of garbage of a post above you shouldn't even have the word jet in your name. They took care of the RB position and drafted a QB and upgraded the LB position. Why don't you most certainly just find another team instead of putting this negative b(s) on here.