Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 98

Thread: Pats fans can no longer tease Jets fans.....

  1. #21
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Bronx, USA
    Posts
    4,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    These threads are so dopey. Mods should've dumped this in record time

  2. #22
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    19,565
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of checks have been written. Week 2 we go to the bank.

  3. #23
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,037
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    You See this is my problem with the pats organisation as a whole, Yes they may sweep us year on year, but they act like every Jet fan wants to be a pats fan.

    I would rather have one of Hernandez's bullets in my head then be a pats fan and here's why.

    1..I hate their uniforms and logo, they just suck ass.

    2..The name Foxboro reminds me of Woodsboro out of the scream movies and it annoys me.

    3..As good as Brady is he has not an ounce of testosterone in his body and reminds me of a little girl.

    4..Their man-child TE doing his pathetic robot celebrations.

    5..I hate that split in one of their stands in the stadium that looks like a bit of a garden center.

    6..Kraft reminds me of that Alex Dewald out of Beverly Hills cop 2 I think it is, you know the one where he is running an evil empire out of a kids wonder-world theme park.

    7..Oh and last of all that hoodie Belicheat wears, again it really annoys me for some reason.

    So you see they can sweep us every year, win the AFC East every year, but I would much rather be a Jet fan even as the circus we was then follow that "pathetic way" team up in Woodsboro.

    1. Many of us (Pats fans) agree with that.

    2. The correct spelling is Foxborough.

    3. Tom Brady has more balls than most NFL QB's, and that includes Mark "Chuck & Duck" Sanchez.

    4. At least he has EZ celebrations. A record number so far.

    5. Huh?

    6. As unlikeable as he might be, everything he touches turns into gold. The Pats are only one example of that.

    7. The guy's gone. Let it go.

  4. #24
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,848
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    1. Many of us (Pats fans) agree with that.

    2. The correct spelling is Foxborough.

    3. Tom Brady has more balls than most NFL QB's, and that includes Mark "Chuck & Duck" Sanchez.

    4. At least he has EZ celebrations. A record number so far.

    5. Huh?

    6. As unlikeable as he might be, everything he touches turns into gold. The Pats are only one example of that.

    7. The guy's gone. Let it go.
    Lol I'm only bustin ya, I don't mind you pats fans and enjoy the banter, just hate the franchise you support.

    Spelt it "Foxboro" as a direct link to "Woodsboro"

    Nice to see we all now have a mutual respect for each other now that we are on an even keel

  5. #25
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    These threads are so dopey. Mods should've dumped this in record time
    These threads are more common than not. If they all got dumped JI would be empty.

  6. #26
    All League
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The Bronx, USA
    Posts
    4,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    These threads are more common than not. If they all got dumped JI would be empty.
    Threads about teasing

  7. #27
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,475
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I guess beating the Jets on the actual football field will have to be enough. Sigh.
    Yes but when it counted the most, the NFL playoffs, the Jets beat down your team in its own home. For the last 12 years, the Patriots add up to a bunch of cheaters, having three tainted Superbowls , heartless cold-blooded murderers welcomed to the roster and choking when it counts the most. Nice.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    6,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BRONX JET View Post
    These threads are so dopey. Mods should've dumped this in record time

  9. #29
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, look how bitter those chowd trolls are become?
    Perhaps Hernandes deal not just drugs, but also gerbils for those "fans".
    Or perhaps the recent circus in their cheating scumbaging franchise brought them to the earth and their miserable lives of total losers.
    I like it.

  10. #30
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by RussianGreen View Post
    Oh, look how bitter those chowd trolls are become?
    Perhaps Hernandes deal not just drugs, but also gerbils for those "fans".
    Or perhaps the recent circus in their cheating scumbaging franchise brought them to the earth and their miserable lives of total losers.
    I like it.
    Hey it's Mr. Sunshine!

  11. #31
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    8,918
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pats will get 11 or 12 wins this year and win the division again. But lets keep opening threads making fun of them while we have another crappy season. Brilliant.

  12. #32
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    4,254
    Post Thanks / Like
    do you really argue with Pats fans? How old are you guys?

    If they ever say that their team is better just say, "no they're not, we are. touch blue make it true. infinity. no backsies."

  13. #33
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    12,724
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is pretty funny how some Jet fans are so consumed and infatuated with the Patriots and their fans. The Pats found an all time great QB and have been the better team over the past decade or so. It happens, but to worry about whether Pat fans can "tease" Jet fans anymore because Ahern murdered someone is comical.

  14. #34
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Naples FL
    Posts
    43,002
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    It is pretty funny how some Jet fans are so consumed and infatuated with the Patriots and their fans. The Pats found an all time great QB and have been the better team over the past decade or so. It happens, but to worry about whether Pat fans can "tease" Jet fans anymore because Ahern murdered someone is comical.
    So when it comes to murder we still can't beat them??

  15. #35
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    21,176
    Post Thanks / Like
    Both teams are lower echelon.

    Jets number of superbowls while not cheating = 0
    Pats number of superbowls while not cheating = 0

    They are tied in futility.

  16. #36
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    54
    Post Thanks / Like
    and the last time we won the super bowl was in?

  17. #37
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,037
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Lol I'm only bustin ya, I don't mind you pats fans and enjoy the banter, just hate the franchise you support.

    Spelt it "Foxboro" as a direct link to "Woodsboro"

    Nice to see we all now have a mutual respect for each other now that we are on an even keel
    Nothing wrong with a little friendly banter.

    I'm an unusual Pats fan because I've always liked the Jets. It hasn't been easy though.

  18. #38
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    In The Cone of Doom
    Posts
    6,993
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pats1960 View Post
    Nothing wrong with a little friendly banter.

    I'm an unusual Pats fan because I've always liked the Jets. It hasn't been easy though.
    You're the one, you Sunofabeetch!














  19. #39
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    977
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just say Spygate

  20. #40
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    4,885
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Both teams are lower echelon.

    Jets number of superbowls while not cheating = 0
    Pats number of superbowls while not cheating = 0

    They are tied in futility.
    =================================================

    ?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us