Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Pats fans can no longer tease Jets fans.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    You See this is my problem with the pats organisation as a whole, Yes they may sweep us year on year, but they act like every Jet fan wants to be a pats fan.

I would rather have one of Hernandez's bullets in my head then be a pats fan and here's why.

1..I hate their uniforms and logo, they just suck ass.

2..The name Foxboro reminds me of Woodsboro out of the scream movies and it annoys me.

3..As good as Brady is he has not an ounce of testosterone in his body and reminds me of a little girl.

4..Their man-child TE doing his pathetic robot celebrations.

5..I hate that split in one of their stands in the stadium that looks like a bit of a garden center.

6..Kraft reminds me of that Alex Dewald out of Beverly Hills cop 2 I think it is, you know the one where he is running an evil empire out of a kids wonder-world theme park.

7..Oh and last of all that hoodie Belicheat wears, again it really annoys me for some reason.

So you see they can sweep us every year, win the AFC East every year, but I would much rather be a Jet fan even as the circus we was then follow that "pathetic way" team up in Woodsboro.
    And being a fan of the jets that is how you should feel. I don't admire or like any other team in the nfl but the pats, any fan that says they admire another team is not a true fan of thier own team. I can recognize and give credit to good teams, but I don't admire them at all.
    Last edited by patman; 07-24-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beerfish View Post
    Both teams are lower echelon.

Jets number of superbowls while not cheating = 0
    Pats number of superbowls while not cheating = 0

They are tied in futility.
    Jets cheated in SB III?

LOL, you're really losing it

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Jets cheated in SB III?

What did they know and when did they know it? Those questions have never been answered.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Jets cheated in SB III?

Can you prove they dint?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/3...e-fixed/page/2
    Last edited by FF2; 07-24-2013 at 06:12 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    No, but even if they did, everyone else was doing it. Whatever it is.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    The Jets have been murdering fans souls for over 40 years. I think that might be worse.
    That was.... funny

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

6..Kraft reminds me of that Alex Dewald out of Beverly Hills cop 2 I think it is, you know the one where he is running an evil empire out of a kids wonder-world theme park.
    I wasn't going to get involved in this whole thing, but this point made me laugh. Not because you don't know you BHC sequels, but the fact that you are a fan of a team owned by Spaudling Smails from Caddyshack. The only successful thing Woody Johnson has done in his life is win the gene pool. The Johnson family has been declining in intelligence and drive by each generation faster than the Kennedy family is.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob0729 View Post
    I wasn't going to get involved in this whole thing, but this point made me laugh. Not because you don't know you BHC sequels, but the fact that you are a fan of a team owned by Spaudling Smails from Caddyshack. The only successful thing Woody Johnson has done in his life is win the gene pool. The Johnson family has been declining in intelligence and drive by each generation faster than the Kennedy family is.
    I'm sure Myra is smiling down on ole Krafty for being such a warm, caring Grandfather figure to young model types...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite View Post
    I'm sure Myra is smiling down on ole Krafty for being such a warm, caring Grandfather figure to young model types...
    I don't defend Kraft for his dating choices. But I am sure Woody's grandpa is smiling down on ole Woody and realizing why he created adult diapers.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't defend Kraft for his dating choices. But I am sure Woody's grandpa is smiling down on ole Woody and realizing why he created baby wipes.
    The fact that you defend Kraft at all is hilarious... Dude is a POS human being...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact that you defend Kraft at all is hilarious... Dude is a POS human being...
    Where did I defend Kraft? I love that you can't read.

I am making fun of your bumbling idiot of an owner.

But I will defend Kraft on that. He is probably no better than most billionaires on the type of person scale. Unless you are born a billionaire, you probably have stepped on a few toes or heads. But he is one of the more respected owners in the league. Far more respected than Woody.
    Last edited by Rob0729; 07-24-2013 at 09:19 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where did I defend Kraft? I love that you can't read.

I am making fun of your bumbling idiot of an owner.
    You resisted this thread until someone mentions him.

If it walks like a duck...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    You resisted this thread until someone mentions him.

If it walks like a duck...
    No. I just thought it was funny that a fan base with an owner who can't wipe himself because he is so incompetent would make fun of another team's owner. Especially when Woody has spent his entire time as Jets owner trying to be Bob Kraft.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. I just thought it was funny that a fan base with an owner who can't wipe himself because he is so incompetent would make fun of another team's owner. Especially when Woody has spent his entire time as Jets owner trying to be Bob Kraft.
    You seem angry. Is there a circus stampeding through Mass these days? All quiet down here

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was it BHC 3? My bad!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    You seem angry. Is there a circus stampeding through Mass these days? All quiet down here
    Tomorrow BB is going to give a A press conference on how he is going to Unleash Tebow. and Explain how not resigning Welker was a return to the ground and pound. Then tell everyone that he is one of the best coaches in the NFL.

Kraft is going to ask the NFL if it is to late for hard knocks to be in Foxboro.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by patman View Post
    Tomorrow BB is going to give a A press conference on how he is going to Unleash Tebow. and Explain how not resigning Welker was a return to the ground and pound. Then tell everyone that he is one of the best coaches in the NFL.

Kraft is going to ask the NFL if it is to late for hard knocks to be in Foxboro.
    E
    A
    D

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not angry at all. Rex and Woody should take notes on how to diffuse a circus atmosphere.

Belichick addressed the Hernandez situation and said that the Pats are done talking about it and the Boston media stood up and applauded him for showing emotion and being somewhat candid including known Belichick haters in the media like Ron Borges and Dan Shaunessey. The general talk up here by the media is Belichick did what they wanted him to do and they are basically ready to move on.

I wouldn't besides the Geno/Sanchez QB competition turns into a bigger media circus this summer than even Hernandez.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was it BHC 3? My bad!
    No problem. I think even Eddie Murphy wants to forget BHC3. Actually, he may want to forget it more than anyone.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not angry at all. Rex and Woody should take notes on how to diffuse a circus atmosphere.

Belichick addressed the Hernandez situation and said that the Pats are done talking about it and the Boston media stood up and applauded him for showing emotion and being somewhat candid including known Belichick haters in the media like Ron Borges and Dan Shaunessey. The general talk up here by the media is Belichick did what they wanted him to do and they are basically ready to move on.

I wouldn't besides the Geno/Sanchez QB competition turns into a bigger media circus this summer than even Hernandez.

Good luck with that doosh, the media is going to harass the pats all season, every little minutia is going to be blown up, but hey, you still have the AH trial to look forward to. And can't wait for the many questions on why denard is still on the roster when he gets hammered by the judge. I see 2-3 more scandals popping up this year. Circus!!!!!