Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats fans can no longer tease Jets fans.....

Pats fans can no longer tease Jets fans.....

Because all we have to do is say "At least our players aren't alleged murderers" and they can't reply.

Didn't really need its own thread but for any Pats trolls on here, this is what is going to happen.

I LOVE it!

They are a total joke now and it's a beautiful thing shoving it back in their faces.

Most of them want to pretend their "beloved Pats*" don't even exist!

Poetic justice!

I guess beating the Jets on the actual football field will have to be enough. Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I guess beating the Jets on the actual football field will have to be enough. Sigh.
    So you value football victories over human life then? Good to know

Actually those victories are meaningless in terms of football as well. You're SUPPOSED to beat us. Pats fans should concentrate on tough opponents, not the sucky Jets.
    Last edited by Eckesg1; 07-23-2013 at 11:39 PM.

Not gonna be as easy as you think and most of your buddies (who do not hang on a JETS site everyday) know this.

Good luck! You're REALLY gonna need it!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Not gonna be as easy as you think and most of your buddies (who do not hang on a JETS site everyday) know this.

Good luck! You're REALLY gonna need it!
    Even if it is easy, still holds little value.

Over the last few seasons, the Jets beat the Patriots in the game that mattered most.

Beating the Jets when the Jets aren't good isn't an accomplishment. Congrats, but when the playoffs were on the line, Jets brought it and Pats went golfing the week after.

Media wise, Jets are the low man right now, and the Pats are absorbing all of the attention.

Congrats again.

Don't get your PAT Panties inna Bunch.. lol!!!

You said it, not me...
    Because it's true. I think the majority of Jets fans know they are going to suck this year. There's no pressure on the Jets at all to play well.

For the Patriots though, its Super Bowl title or bust.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Over the last few seasons, the Jets beat the Patriots in the game that mattered most.

Beating the Jets when the Jets aren't good isn't an accomplishment. Congrats, but when the playoffs were on the line, Jets brought it and Pats went golfing the week after.

Media wise, Jets are the low man right now, and the Pats are absorbing all of the attention.

Congrats again.
    Over a few short years, Pats fans have gone from "Winning the Superbowl is all that matters" to "Beating the Jets in the regular season is all that matters".

It's pretty hilarious, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    So you value football victories over human life then? Good to know
    Well that's a very creative interpretation of my response.

Actually those victories are meaningless in terms of football as well. You're SUPPOSED to beat us. Pats fans should concentrate on tough opponents, not the sucky Jets.
    You said it, not me...

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Over a few short years, Pats fans have gone from "Winning the Superbowl is all that matters" to "Beating the Jets in the regular season is all that matters".

It's pretty hilarious, really.
    What Pats fan has ever said this? The Ravens piss Pats fans off a lot more than the Jets these days. There are real AFC opponents to worry about. Humiliating the Jets on national television is simply a bonus.

Because it's true. I think the majority of Jets fans know they are going to suck this year. There's no pressure on the Jets at all to play well.

For the Patriots though, its Super Bowl title or bust.
    That's what you think, you SOJF scumbag.

Jets Insider VIP
    What Pats fan has ever said this? The Ravens piss Pats fans off a lot more than the Jets these days. There are real AFC opponents to worry about. Humiliating the Jets on national television is simply a bonus.
    Doesn't needs to be said. It's pretty much implied by all Pats fans on this board.

We've been a pretty big disappointment in recent years, no doubt.

But the meer fact that Pats fans have gone from expecting nothing less than a championship year after year to sweeping the "lowly" Jets in the regular season year after year is nothing less than comical.

So why aren't you on their forums, then?

Seems weird to spend time and troll on a forum of a team that you should handle with ease.

Unless of course, you're just scared of playing in your weight class.

So why aren't you on their forums, then?

Seems weird to spend time and troll on a forum of a team that you should handle with ease.

Unless of course, you're just scared of playing in your weight class.
    Who says I'm not?

Playing around here is fun. There are some great posters and some bad ones, as with every forum. Some of you take this stuff more seriously than you should, though.

DONT TEASE ME BRO!

(And of course we can, don't be a chooch.)

HAHA, Jets suck.

See?
    Last edited by FF2; 07-24-2013 at 12:18 AM.

Veteran
    Good, take your sad azz to a ravens forum you douche

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    DONT TEASE ME BRO!

(And of course we can, don't be a chooch.)

HAHA, Jets suck.

See?
    You can stay, you amuse me clown

You See this is my problem with the pats organisation as a whole, Yes they may sweep us year on year, but they act like every Jet fan wants to be a pats fan.

I would rather have one of Hernandez's bullets in my head then be a pats fan and here's why.

1..I hate their uniforms and logo, they just suck ass.

2..The name Foxboro reminds me of Woodsboro out of the scream movies and it annoys me.

3..As good as Brady is he has not an ounce of testosterone in his body and reminds me of a little girl.

4..Their man-child TE doing his pathetic robot celebrations.

5..I hate that split in one of their stands in the stadium that looks like a bit of a garden center.

6..Kraft reminds me of that Alex Dewald out of Beverly Hills cop 2 I think it is, you know the one where he is running an evil empire out of a kids wonder-world theme park.

7..Oh and last of all that hoodie Belicheat wears, again it really annoys me for some reason.

So you see they can sweep us every year, win the AFC East every year, but I would much rather be a Jet fan even as the circus we was then follow that "pathetic way" team up in Woodsboro.