Post Thanks / Like

NE Are Such Jerks...

Starting with their QB Brady, check out his statements about their
    triple murderer:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...03122/moved-on

Classy!!! Too bad Odin Lloyd's family can't move on that quickly

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Overreact much? I hate those douchebags as much as the next guy, but what do you expect them to say about such a sensitive subject that the organization is trying to distance themselves from?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kamp Reporting Legend you are better then this. Whiny patriot threads are above you.

I look forward to the camp reports coming soon.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    Kamp Reporting Legend you are better then this. Whiny patriot threads are above you.

I look forward to the camp reports coming soon.
    Hear, hear!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What. Do. You. Want. Brady. To. Say.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    PS former lineman Dan Klecko who played for the Pats for several years, gives insight into life under the Belichick umbrella, and why it's unlikely players will speak openly about Hernandez:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/b...nkowski-071913

Interesting tidbit: if you speak out to the press against Belichick's orders, he fines you, sometimes to the tune of thousands of dollars.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-23-2013 at 04:17 PM.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    Starting with their QB Brady, check out his statements about their
    triple murderer:

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/...03122/moved-on

Classy!!! Too bad Odin Lloyd's family can't move on that quickly
    I see your point there; these remarks have no substance; you couldn't light them on fire with an arc welder. Anyway, Brady's comments are designed to set a tone; look who's up next (tomorrow)

Patriots coach Bill Belichick is scheduled to talk to reporters Wednesday in his first media availability since Hernandez's arrest.
    Good thread; I want to see what the messages are.

Go Jets!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor AHern!!!

I'm glad this illiterate moron got a chance to LOSE in the SB before he spends the rest of his life in Prison.
    Let him think about all of that as he rots away!

That team will not win another championship anytime soon.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Overreact much? I hate those douchebags as much as the next guy, but what do you expect them to say about such a sensitive subject that the organization is trying to distance themselves from?
    I dunno... Maybe ANYONE in that shlt organization addressing Lloyd's family for their loss caused by their star player?

But, we ALL know NE will try to win at ANY cost, including murder.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I dunno... Maybe ANYONE in that shlt organization addressing Lloyd's family for their loss caused by their star player?

But, we ALL know NE will try to win at ANY cost, including murder.
    http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/0...yd-murder.html

"A young man was murdered last week and we extend our sympathies to the family and friends who mourn his loss," the team says in a statement.

Like that?

And are you listening to yourself? Lloyd wasn't an nfl player, so what does murdering him gain NE? I'm sorry, but you're just *****ing for no reason.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    PS former lineman Dan Klecko who played for the Pats for several years, gives insight into life under the Belichick umbrella, and why it's unlikely players will speak openly about Hernandez:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/b...nkowski-071913

Interesting tidbit: if you speak out to the press against Belichick's orders, he fines you, sometimes to the tune of thousands of dollars.
    I hate the Pats and hate Belichick.
    But if Belichick never resigned as HC of the NYJ, I would definitely be singing a different tune right now. The guy is an excellent coach and I love his approach. Team first, Football all day and all night, and holds his players accountable. Would he have the same success without Brady? Hell no!!!

But if come December we are stuck at 3-9 and 4-9 and there are rumors of Belichick wanting to come back and coach the NYJ, you better believe he would be #1 on my coaching wish list.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2013/0...yd-murder.html

"A young man was murdered last week and we extend our sympathies to the family and friends who mourn his loss," the team says in a statement.

Like that?

And are you listening to yourself? Lloyd wasn't an nfl player, so what does murdering him gain NE? I'm sorry, but you're just *****ing for no reason.
    Hitman has been jonesing on the Pats-hate drug for days now, don't try and stop him.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every time they open their traps another brick crumbles as the evil empire falls.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by kennyo7 View Post
    I hate the Pats and hate Belichick.
    But if Belichick never resigned as HC of the NYJ, I would definitely be singing a different tune right now. The guy is an excellent coach and I love his approach. Team first, Football all day and all night, and holds his players accountable. Would he have the same success without Brady? Hell no!!!

But if come December we are stuck at 3-9 and 4-9 and there are rumors of Belichick wanting to come back and coach the NYJ, you better believe he would be #1 on my coaching wish list.
    That's been his mantra since day 1. Nothing that's happened over this summer changes that approach. Cue all the haters. The "Patriot Way" is really, Belichick: either I like you or I don't.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hitman has been jonesing on the Pats-hate drug for days now, don't try and stop him.
    I hate them as well, but I'm logical in my hatred. I'm not blaming them for the freaking ozone layer, lol.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate them as well, but I'm logical in my hatred. I'm not blaming them for the freaking ozone layer, lol.
    Have you SEEN the damn SUV's they drive?!

Don't try to tell me they are making their own biodiesel!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brady and Herandez used to play jailhouse shower time together. Now who does Tom have to play with? That's right. Nobody.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I look at your response, want to reply with something intelligent, but then I look at your sig gif, and I forget what I was going to say.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Brady and Herandez used to play jailhouse shower time together. Now who does Tom have to play with? That's right. Nobody.
    Tebow's coming out this season. It's the one news story that can rock the NFL world going into training camp.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's been his mantra since day 1. Nothing that's happened over this summer changes that approach. Cue all the haters. The "Patriot Way" is really, Belichick: either I like you or I don't.
    His mantra works only if you have success. This is what Mangini tried to do and failed simply because after his first year, he could not build on his success. Same thing would have happened with Belichick had he flopped the first 3 years.

Parcells had the same approach and it worked because of his success.