Thread: Tickets and "Gift"

Tickets and "Gift"

Has anyone heard as to when tickets will be delivered, and what our free "gift" may be this year? I know in the past it typically had gone out a few weeks before the 1st Pre-Season game... Just curious if anyone heard anything else.

was going to ask the same thing....havent gotten mine either

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker134 View Post
    was going to ask the same thing....havent gotten mine either
    The gift is four UD EZ tickets to the Eagles Preseason game!

Usually they start mailing last week of July. So next week we should get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    The gift is four UD EZ tickets to the Eagles Preseason game!

Usually they start mailing last week of July. So next week we should get them.
    who cares abot they crappy gift they give the tix holders. the hats 2 yrs ago sucked, and last yrs license plate frame made in china sucked also. how bout lower the prices of the tix, or like coupons for free food at the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    who cares abot they crappy gift they give the tix holders. the hats 2 yrs ago sucked, and last yrs license plate frame made in china sucked also. how bout lower the prices of the tix, or like coupons for free food at the stadium.
    Does anyone actually have the license plate on their car anymore. I lost my car in Sandy and by time I got a new car Jets sucked so bad I was ashamed to put it back on my car.

Also do folks with Mezz B seats wear hats advertising their ****ty seats?

Jets Insider VIP
    hat was nice

plate and bag was awful

this year's gift to STH... replacement of Buttfumble6 with Geno Smith

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    hat was nice

plate and bag was awful

this year's gift to STH... replacement of Buttfumble6 with Geno Smith
    Marcelino Calamity is his Weiner name

http://mobile.slate.com/articles/new...ny_weiner.html

Rookie
    Does anyone actually have the license plate on their car anymore. I lost my car in Sandy and by time I got a new car Jets sucked so bad I was ashamed to put it back on my car.

I still have mine on my car, but most of the letters have worn off. My daughter has hers on her car too. So there are still a few out there.....

I was going to put mine on but it covers up part of the New Jersey and Garden State parts on the plate. I was a bit hesitant to put it on since it gives me a reason to get pulled over.

Mine is on my car...but the entire phrase "season ticket holder" has faded away...irony!

Quote Originally Posted by bobr68 View Post
    Mine is on my car...but the entire phrase "season ticket holder" has faded away...irony!
    what do you expect from a item made in China.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by bigdanNJ View Post
    Do you hate everything in your miserable life?

Do you just come here to b1tch and moan or do you complain to everyone, everywhere.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets337 View Post
    I was going to put mine on but it covers up part of the New Jersey and Garden State parts on the plate. I was a bit hesitant to put it on since it gives me a reason to get pulled over.
    I was thinking the same thing.....but I put it on the car anyway. Can you imagine the fun we would have had if I had gotten a ticket for that?