Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Carlos Danger headlines...

  1. #1
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,491

    Carlos Danger headlines...

    Weiner's Lead Has Shrinkage

    Weiner Refuses to Pull Out

    Despite Outwardly Gay Opponent Weiner has Homosexual Vote

    Weiner Thrusts Into Lead

    Is Weiner the Real Whitey Bulger

    The scary thing is between the News & the Post most of these are actual headlines lol

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

  2. #2
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    9,092
    Sounds like Ron Mexico's brother.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,675
    Saw an article on Twitter-Rejected Names for Weiner before he settled on Carlos Danger.


    Naughty Frijoles is pretty good.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Valley Stream, N.Y.
    Posts
    2,969
    Interesting way to court the Latino vote.

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,675
    Quote Originally Posted by parkwayjet1 View Post
    Interesting way to court the Latino vote.
    your post has caused an ad for dominicancupid.com to pop up.

  6. #6
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,360
    Quote Originally Posted by jetswin View Post
    Weiner's Lead Has Shrinkage

    Weiner Refuses to Pull Out

    Despite Outwardly Gay Opponent Weiner has Homosexual Vote

    Weiner Thrusts Into Lead

    Is Weiner the Real Whitey Bulger

    The scary thing is between the News & the Post most of these are actual headlines lol

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta



    His wifes name is...Huma Weiner....and no mention?



    There is no moral compass in this country anymore.

    -

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    23,070
    Quote Originally Posted by 32green View Post


    His wifes name is...Huma Weiner....and no mention?



    There is no moral compass in this country anymore.

    -
    Being that Utah is the largest consumer of Internet pron....it's not very surprising.

    Moral compasses exist in the same realm as Yeti, Bigfoot, Nessie and competent NYJ front offices...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

  8. #8
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,491
    Quote Originally Posted by parkwayjet1 View Post
    Interesting way to court the Latino vote.
    Lol didn't consider that

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    40,360
    Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    Being that Utah is the largest consumer of Internet pron....it's not very surprising.

    Moral compasses exist in the same realm as Yeti, Bigfoot, Nessie and competent NYJ front offices...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    All I'm saying is there was a time when the shame alone would have precluded his entrance into the race but that obviously is long gone. I think you knew that.


  10. #10
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Valley Stream, N.Y.
    Posts
    2,969
    Quote Originally Posted by quantum View Post
    your post has caused an ad for dominicancupid.com to pop up.
    So I don't have to log on to the "Older Women Want Your Body" site any more?

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,491
    Weiner has Electile Dysfunction

    Dems Support for Weiner Goes Limp



    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

  12. #12
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,246
    Excuse me Miss, may I put my footlong in your bun.

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,675
    Will the NFL outlaw Carlos Danger jerseys the way they did with Ron Mexico?

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,246
    Weiner has a set of balls.

  15. #15
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    38,491
    Weiner's Poll Numbers Go Limp

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

  16. #16
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,374
    Whata dick

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    (┌・。・)┌ lolgfy
    Posts
    32,467

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us