Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Name your Top 3 Sleepers in Jets Camp.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    Id take Hayden over Cumby easy. I dont see any of our TE as set on the roster. I dont know if we can still cut Cumby and not pay that tag but it was the only real dumb move we did this off season IMO. I wouldnt start Cumby as a pop warner TE. Cant block, run routes or even the right plays for that matter. I dont see one reason he is still on the team. Easy the worst TE I have ever seen in the NFL.
    TE is key to WCO, someone better step up.

Undrafted Free Agent
    K.wilson / Damario.Davis/ Quinton Copels

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamers View Post
    One worth mention may be Griffen RB as well. I could very well see this team cut McKnight and Powell saving on RB using Griffen as the #3.
    Griffin making the team just became a lot more likely with Goodson not showing up today and McKnight failing his conditioning test.

I think Chris Pantale is an excellent option at TE, especially since he can actually block.

I dont have a lot to say on other "sleepers" that hasnt been mentioned (demario, winters etc) but I do like troy davis is an excellent developmental lineback in Rex's defense and the kid from Pitt is an excellent TE prospect who needs a year of bulking up - but neither of them should contribute this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lithfan View Post
    Griffin making the team just became a lot more likely with Goodson not showing up today and McKnight failing his conditioning test.
    McKnights only asset at this time is ST and I think they have better options for that. The fact that he barely got any playing time last year just isnt a good sign. Really feel they cut him and go with anther option. Guy just keeps dropping the ball.