Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who still believes in Rex Ryan

Practice Squad
    Rex is a good coach. Just like any coach, you can't do it all. You need a supporting cast that compliments your system.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike D View Post
    Growing pains? This is year 5.

I guess everyone was ok with the way the **** was handled the last 2 years. Like the owner gave him a do over so did everyone else apparently, then they'll ***** when we suck again.
    I guess you're saying the team had talent and should have won but didn't due to bad coaching.

Id love to know what you think he should have done last year.

And please dont tell us plat Tebow or McElroy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    I guess you're saying the team had talent and should have won but didn't due to bad coaching.

Id love to know what you think he should have done last year.

And please dont tell us plat Tebow or McElroy.
    We could have used Tebow as H-Back/TE, lined Sanchez at slot WR and traded for Kellen Clemens and brought back the real genius behind our offense Brian Schottnheimer. Coulda dun all that and won a Super Bowl but Rex Ryan is retarded.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    We could have used Tebow as H-Back/TE, lined Sanchez at slot WR and traded for Kellen Clemens and brought back the real genius behind our offense Brian Schottnheimer. Coulda dun all that and won a Super Bowl but Rex Ryan is retarded.
    The Rex question is pretty easy to answer.

His first 2 years the Jets had decent talent and he won. 4 road playoff games, with a rookie and then 2nd year QB who on any level was the least talented QB in every one of those games.

When Tanny took the talent away he didn't win. Only to the dumbest minds does this tell you he can't coach and can't win and needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    The Rex question is pretty easy to answer.

His first 2 years the Jets had decent talent and he won. 4 road playoff games, with a rookie and then 2nd year QB who on any level was the least talented QB in every one of those games.

When Tanny took the talent away he didn't win. Only to the dumbest minds does this tell you he can't coach and can't win and needs to go.
    But da Rex is da 6-29 in his last 20 games. My sauces tell me he drafted John Connah. Jabber to da pen!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    But da Rex is da 6-29 in his last 20 games. My sauces tell me he drafted John Connah. Jabber to da pen!
    Problem is this is the clown who influences these clueless whiners.

Woody and Idzik needs to extend him and shut this nonsense down

Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    I still honestly believe Rex is the coach to get us to a superbowl. Sure he may not be a offensive wizard but what he brings on defense can not be argued. Now that he's going to back to his roots and he's running the defense his way the defense is a shoe in for top 5. It's by far younger and more explosive then 09.The pressure is going to rattle qbs. It all falls on the offense and if Schotty got the offense to be just good enough to get to 2 afc championships why can't MM? He's coached some first ballot hof qbs. This team I feel will atleast contend for a playoff spot this year. Can't wait for the fun to begin tomorrow.
    The talent level on the 2009 and 2010 teams was WAY better than the 2013 team. This team sucks. Not only on offense but also on defense in comparison to 2009. This defense IMO is going to take a step back. They'll be very good because Rex is a good HC, but certainly not this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    The talent level on the 2009 and 2010 teams was WAY better than the 2013 team. This team sucks. Not only on offense but also on defense in comparison to 2009. This defense IMO is going to take a step back. They'll be very good because Rex is a good HC, but certainly not this season.
    Really?! Why would you think that?

The D looks to be SICK... and Revis is not a factor in this. We didn't have him last year either

QBs in this league coach themselves, so coaches whose teams that win by putting up points can't be given any credit. The only way to judge a coach in this league is based on what his defense does, so yes, Rex is elite and you should believe in him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    QBs in this league coach themselves, so coaches whose teams that win by putting up points can't be given any credit. The only way to judge a coach in this league is based on what his defense does, so yes, Rex is elite and you should believe in him.
    Ban

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Listen maggot ass clown. I don't know why you think your funny, but you not even close. Your a moron. And a dooshbag. Go back to Pats land and crawl back under the slimy rock you came from. Seriously, what are doing here 24/7 but sticking good Jets fans in the eye witha stick? Ban this troll moron.

I want to see how Rex can do with out all the talking. I would be willing to give him two more years if he would be willing to STFU and just coach.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Really?! Why would you think that?

The D looks to be SICK... and Revis is not a factor in this. We didn't have him last year either
    This D can be really sick in 2 years, when it has more experience, a couple more players and an O to help it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    This D can be really sick in 2 years, when it has more experience, a couple more players and an O to help it out.
    I think we're going to be VERY surprised with what a REAL OC can do here.

MM is the biggest upgrade to the offense we could have asked for. (besides a Peyton Manning, etc, obviously)

Veteran
    I'm still with Rex. Also, I am a big fan of the toned down predictions. I think, he should open up the lap band a notch or two, turn the defense loose and draft/trade for offensive play makers next year.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by CurleyJohnson View Post
    Listen maggot ass clown. I don't know why you think your funny, but you not even close. Your a moron. And a dooshbag. Go back to Pats land and crawl back under the slimy rock you came from. Seriously, what are doing here 24/7 but sticking good Jets fans in the eye witha stick? Ban this troll moron.
    Amen....

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CurleyJohnson View Post
    Welcome back Source!!!!

Not really.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

East Coast of the United States - subject to change on short notice
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSALLDAY24 View Post
    I still honestly believe Rex is the coach to get us to a superbowl.
    This.