Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Who still believes in Rex Ryan

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by rextilleon View Post
    Who appointed you speech policeman. Why are you still around?
    +1

Who appointed you speech policeman. Why are you still around?
    Why do you attack another jets fan on a Jets sight? Especially one of the BEST posters here. At least he roots for his team to win unlike half of you guys who think an 8-8 season is something to wish for.

And Rex is one of the best coaching minds to ever be in the game. He'll go to the Hall of Fame when he retires. You watch.

Why do you have your head stuck his arse? I wasn't aware that you had to be an uncritical fanboy in order to post here without getting attacked by the fanboys?

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Why do you have your head stuck his arse? I wasn't aware that you had to be an uncritical fanboy in order to post here without getting attacked by the fanboys?
    I didn't realize the only two choices to be were an uncritical fanboy or a whiney, complain about everything, everyone associated with the team sucks "fan" like too many here. And that its a more desirable trait than what most consider a fan to be.

Undrafted Free Agent
    I am a believer in Rex but also believe that this is his year to produce a solid product on the field and come away with more than 6 wins. Now if the Jets can win 9 or 10 games, then Rex is the guy. But if this team falters to 4 or 5 wins, then Rex must go. Yes, I know all about the talent or lack of, but still if he's a very good coach then he must have his players rise above all of that and produce a solid year.

jf

Jets Insider VIP
    BAN

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfellow View Post
    I am a believer in Rex but also believe that this is his year to produce a solid product on the field and come away with more than 6 wins. Now if the Jets can win 9 or 10 games, then Rex is the guy. But if this team falters to 4 or 5 wins, then Rex must go. Yes, I know all about the talent or lack of, but still if he's a very good coach then he must have his players rise above all of that and produce a solid year.

jf
    Yep we wouldn't want 5 wins like BB had with Bledsoe until Brady stepped up..