Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Who still believes in Rex Ryan

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    I think we're going to be VERY surprised with what a REAL OC can do here.

MM is the biggest upgrade to the offense we could have asked for. (besides a Peyton Manning, etc, obviously)
    I know what he can do, if you have a QB, RB, TE and a D.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post

Pair that with Rex and his Defense

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Pair that with Rex and his Defense
    QB is the hard part and he doesn't have to be all world.

QB is the hard part and he doesn't have to be all world.
    The fact that we were THAT friggin close with HORRiBLE QB play... Makes things pretty damn exciting.

Especially if these camp reports about the Offense keep up!

The BIGGEST thing that got me excited was KRL's report today, that when the D was really getting after them and batting passes, MM ADJUSTED and got things going!

I can't even remember if I have EVER seen that with the Jets!

The fact that we were THAT friggin close with HORRiBLE QB play... Makes things pretty damn exciting.

Especially if these camp reports about the Offense keep up!

The BIGGEST thing that got me excited was KRL's report today, that when the D was really getting after them and batting passes, MM ADJUSTED and got things going!

I can't even remember if I have EVER seen that with the Jets!
    The Jets did not get horrible QB play in the playoffs. People like to talk now as if he was buttfumbling during those 6 games. He wasn't the same QB he is now. He was extremely efficient and made some big throws to help the team win.

It's crazy that the narrative has gone from "Sanchez was great in the playoffs" to "Rex was great for winning in the playoffs with Sanchez." It's a combination of both. Don't rewrite history. Rex got very solid, non-turnover QB play from Sanchez when he needed him most.

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    The Jets did not get horrible QB play in the playoffs. People like to talk now as if he was buttfumbling during those 6 games. He wasn't the same QB he is now. He was extremely efficient and made some big throws to help the team win.

It's crazy that the narrative has gone from "Sanchez was great in the playoffs" to "Rex was great for winning in the playoffs with Sanchez." It's a combination of both. Don't rewrite history. Rex got very solid, non-turnover QB play from Sanchez when he needed him most.
    I'm a Jets fan... I watched the games jackass

I also watched us bounce your pink asses off your home TURF in the Playoffs, IN Fuxboro as you clowns booed your beloved Brady off the field.

Don't try to tell ANYONE here about ANYTHING JETS because you don't know SHlT.

Now STOP F***ING FOLLOWING ME.

Jets Insider VIP
    why is this ASGclown0531 still around?

All Pro
    LEt it go, LET IT GO: The cold never bothered me anyway
    I also watched us bounce your pink asses off your home TURF in the Playoffs, IN Fuxboro as you clowns booed your beloved Brady off the field.

Don't try to tell ANYONE here about ANYTHING JETS because you don't know SHlT.

Now STOP F***ING FOLLOWING ME.
    BradyFace was in full effect on the sidelines that game.

heehee
    [QUOTE]
    Ive been thinking about you regarding this. You should have the insight on MM that us wishful Jets fans need to hear.

I look forward to your opinions regarding the double M.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    I don't but quite open to being proven wrong. I actually think he has regressed as HC, and really now is just a DC with a HC title. He needs to just be DC like his father.

It's not Rex's fault but he is symptomatic of a problem that plagues defensive coaches in that they dont believe in dynamic offenses, they believe in offense not losing games. On the other hand, ALL offensive coaches believe in a strong defense.
    I understand what you are saying but there is bellichek.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by djaparz View Post
    I understand what you are saying but there is bellichek.
    Who thought so much of Brady thery waited till their 2nd 6th rd pick to take him in 2000.. With Marty on board and Rex handling the D I'm happy.. Next to the Tuna Rex is my 2nd favorite all time Jet HC and I was there for Weeb.. And for Sammy Baugh and Bull Dog Turner in the Titan days..

Jets Insider VIP

Ive been thinking about you regarding this. You should have the insight on MM that us wishful Jets fans need to hear.

I look forward to your opinions regarding the double M.
    To be honest I never liked him, he was to conservative in Philly maybe he had his reasons I know he and Andy went back and forth with the calls. I felt if there were someone other than McNabb at QB they may have had 1 maybe two SB's. McNabb was inaccurate, and not very bright he was a RB playing QB he was not a pocket passer the great one seldom put themselves in a position where they have to make the great escape. That being said MM is the best OC that has been here in a while, but it's not going to happen overnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Savage69 View Post
    Who thought so much of Brady thery waited till their 2nd 6th rd pick to take him in 2000.. With Marty on board and Rex handling the D I'm happy.. Next to the Tuna Rex is my 2nd favorite all time Jet HC and I was there for Weeb.. And for Sammy Baugh and Bull Dog Turner in the Titan days..
    I'm with you on all points. Give Rex an extention and he'll prove himself to be the best coach ever. Even better than Tuna. Look at Rex's Ds. They are world class. This years unit is gonna break alot of heads. Tuna quit when we needed him most. F him. Go Rex.

And with MM calling the O, this team is going far this year. F the press and naysayers. We win the division. It's a freakin lock.
    Last edited by CurleyJohnson; 07-27-2013 at 09:06 PM.

So I guess we have to go "the other way" after we fire Rex. What are we looking at? Eric Mangina? Josh McDouchebag?

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    So I guess we have to go "the other way" after we fire Rex. What are we looking at? Eric Mangina? Josh McDouchebag?
    Too early to speculate on who will be in demand in 2025 when Rex Ryan retires. He'll have huge shoes to fill though

Rex Ryan is an idiot with a big mouth and is the worst head coach in the NFL. He knows nothing about offense and wouldn't bench Sanchez and start Tim Tebow after he went 8-1 as a starter in Denver with a terrific come from behind win against the steelers. Jets are going 3-13 next year and moving on from this nonsense finally.

Go Giants.
    Go Pats.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHrw3AFW0Z0

Jets Insider VIP
    Rex Ryan is an idiot with a big mouth and is the worst head coach in the NFL. He knows nothing about offense and wouldn't bench Sanchez and start Tim Tebow after he went 8-1 as a starter in Denver with a terrific come from behind win against the steelers. Jets are going 3-13 next year and moving on from this nonsense finally.

Go Giants.
    Go Pats.
    Go get lost, Te-bone head

Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post

No he didn't. The whole Sanchez played well in the playoffs is a complete myth. He played pretty well against Cincinnatti, poorly against the Colts and Patriots and HORRIBLY against the Chargers. We won despite Sanchez in all those games

Quote Originally Posted by mluongo View Post
    In most years, Rex will put a D on the field capable of winning a SB. Pair him with an All-pro caliber QB and they can get the job done. A buttfumbler leads to misery no matter who the HC is.
    If thats correct, why have we been giving up more point each successive year?

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    why is this ASGclown0531 still around?
    Who appointed you speech policeman. Why are you still around?