Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 92

Thread: Braylon: "I never wasn't a Jet"...

  1. #21
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    "I wore different colors but was always a Jet at heart" Braylon responds when asked if he's ready to be a Jet.

    Can't remember a player be so dedicated to his team, almost like a fan. If Revis had 10% of the love Braylon has for this team he'd still be a Jet.
    if braylon was as good as revis he would never make these types of comments.

    here's another one for you: i hate microsoft. but if they do give me a call to offer me a 7 figure job i'll tell everyone its the best company in the world and that i would never ever work for anyone else. see how this works? seriously how delusional are you? the ****ing guy wants a job!

  2. #22
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Player says he is very happy to be with team.
    Jets fans find way to turn it into a negative.
    SOJF's are in mid-season form.

  3. #23
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,228
    Post Thanks / Like
    FINALLY, a move that makes sense.

    Tell me... What good does it do to start Sanchez and NOT give him any weapons that he can work with? It's completely stupid and you can blame the Jets FO for that.

    Sanchez has never been a very good QB, but there were some players that made him better. Granted they are few and far between, but Braylon Edwards was ALWAYS one of them.

    Somehow this guy was able to catch Sanchez's horribly inaccurate sh*t passes. He actually built chemistry with Sanchez. That is saying a LOT.

    If Sanchez is going to start this season, which he likely will be, it only makes sense to surround him with guys that he can work with.

    I am very happy about this move. The Jets just clearly got better on offense with this acquisition.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,648
    Post Thanks / Like

  5. #25
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    465
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Because he has been so sought after in the past?
    Who cares what other teams sought after? We know B-EZ produces on the field in the Jet uni.

  6. #26
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,690
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    You can get a DUI STONE COLD SOBER and don't try to argue it with me.
    I assume the Judge didn't buy it either, eh?
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-26-2013 at 07:06 PM.

  7. #27
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,688
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Player says he is very happy to be with team.
    Jets fans find way to turn it into a negative.
    SOJF's are in mid-season form.
    Well it was the first day of camp.

  8. #28
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    6,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    if braylon was as good as revis he would never make these types of comments.

    here's another one for you: i hate microsoft. but if they do give me a call to offer me a 7 figure job i'll tell everyone its the best company in the world and that i would never ever work for anyone else. see how this works? seriously how delusional are you? the ****ing guy wants a job!


    Good, but when you go work for Microsoft show some pride in your brand, don't stand off to the side and pretend that the world revolves around you and the bolt the first chance you get, Revis stole money from the Jets in 12 but he has the gall to talk bad about his old team, fck him! Braylon is a guy who loved being a Jet and never wanted to leave, Tannenbaum blew it going after Plaxico another a$$hole who clearly didn't want to be a Jet.

  9. #29
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mluongo View Post
    Who cares what other teams sought after? We know B-EZ produces on the field in the Jet uni.
    It's what he does now, not the past.

  10. #30
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Confederacy
    Posts
    12,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    I assume the Judge didn't buy it either, eh?


    Watch your mouth

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    This is going to be a tad embarrassing if/when he gets cut. The "I never wasn't a Bengal" speech will be a little awkward.
    lolwut?

    I seriously doubt he'll get cut.

    But I guess since we're Jets fans, it's old-hat to be all Doom-and-Gloom.

  12. #32
    All League
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    4,857
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Good, but when you go work for Microsoft show some pride in your brand, don't stand off to the side and pretend that the world revolves around you and the bolt the first chance you get, Revis stole money from the Jets in 12 but he has the gall to talk bad about his old team, fck him! Braylon is a guy who loved being a Jet and never wanted to leave, Tannenbaum blew it going after Plaxico another a$$hole who clearly didn't want to be a Jet.
    yeah clearly revis stole money from us for playing like an all pro his entire career from day one when he was getting paid like a lot of busts who couldnt make it on the field while he was outplaying the best corners that made 10+ mil per year. and he didnt bolt either, the jets made comments that he would be available via trade without talking to him first

    i rather overpay for somebody who is the best instead of underpaying a scrub like edwards who cant get a job elsewhere
    Last edited by DaBallhawk; 07-27-2013 at 05:39 AM.

  13. #33
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't "US" Sucksboro yet. The most overpaid piece of crap in NFL history, your adored girlfriend Tebow is up there already with your fellow cultists Demosthenes, ucrenegade, Jaxsuzy and the rest of the slime.

  14. #34
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,659
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Isn't "US" Sucksboro yet. The most overpaid piece of crap in NFL history, your adored girlfriend Tebow is up there already with your fellow cultists Demosthenes, ucrenegade, Jaxsuzy and the rest of the slime.
    BU BU BU BUT THEY'RE REAL JETS FANS, DOE!

    lol, the lot of them are so pathetic.

  15. #35
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like

    I Love You Man

    Braylon.......You are a Jet! You Play like a Jet.....as Rex tries to make all Jet's play...You are the man..... now show everybody you will never play second fiddle to anyone this year.....not Santonio...not Hill Nobody!
    You are a #1 Reciever.....Go make your Money this year and get paid $6 Million next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  16. #36
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like

    You Da Man! Sorry they made you wait to sign


  17. #37
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    nice ass

  18. #38
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blo

  19. #39
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    Good, but when you go work for Microsoft show some pride in your brand, don't stand off to the side and pretend that the world revolves around you and the bolt the first chance you get, Revis stole money from the Jets in 12 but he has the gall to talk bad about his old team, fck him! Braylon is a guy who loved being a Jet and never wanted to leave, Tannenbaum blew it going after Plaxico another a$$hole who clearly didn't want to be a Jet.
    Well said. I agree. Besides being a good Jet this guy is a good player for us. He blocks superbly and can catch some u catchable passes. Give him a QB with some accuracy and he would have the gaudy numbers to quiet down his critics. But on a Ground and Pound team, passing is not the main function.

    I am glad he is a Jet.

  20. #40
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    Posts
    12,683
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBallhawk View Post
    yeah clearly revis stole money from us for playing like an all pro his entire career from day one when he was getting paid like a lot of busts who couldnt make it on the field while he was outplaying the best corners that made 10+ mil per year. and he didnt bolt either, the jets made comments that he would be available via trade without talking to him first

    i rather overpay for somebody who is the best instead of underpaying a scrub like edwards who cant get a job elsewhere
    And if Braylon has a good season you will jump on his bandwagon! Braylon will get good money next year if he has a god season. What will you cry about then?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us