Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 92

Thread: Braylon: "I never wasn't a Jet"...

  1. #1

    Braylon: "I never wasn't a Jet"...

    "I wore different colors but was always a Jet at heart" Braylon responds when asked if he's ready to be a Jet.

    Can't remember a player be so dedicated to his team, almost like a fan. If Revis had 10% of the love Braylon has for this team he'd still be a Jet.

  2. #2
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    456
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    "I wore different colors but was always a Jet at heart" Braylon responds when asked if he's ready to be a Jet.

    Can't remember a player be so dedicated to his team, almost like a fan. If Revis had 10% of the love Braylon has for this team he'd still be a Jet.
    I was going to make this exact Thread! After I heard him say that I was speechless. The video is on nyjets.com if anyone wants to watch it.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cablebob View Post
    I was going to make this exact Thread! After I heard him say that I was speechless. The video is on nyjets.com if anyone wants to watch it.
    Yeah, I almost made it too last night. Was wondering if anyone would catch that.

  4. #4
    This has been a really enjoyable offseason but in a totally different way to previous years where it seemed we were always in the news,which was fun for a while but eventually wore thin,the best news of all for me was Braylon back for what will I hopefully be a full and healthy season.....absolutely love the guy and I really want him to succeed...the guy has much to play for having been totally written off at he still relatively youthful age of 30

    Go B

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    7,558
    "I wore different colors but was always a Jet at heart." - Braylon Edwards



  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,950
    Glad to hear it. Sounds like he has grown up

  7. #7
    Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    27,447
    Very cool thing to say and cool to hear as a fan

  8. #8
    All League
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    2,749
    I really wasn't excited until he resigned

  9. #9
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    19,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Slikmojet View Post
    "I wore different colors but was always a Jet at heart" Braylon responds when asked if he's ready to be a Jet.

    Can't remember a player be so dedicated to his team, almost like a fan. If Revis had 10% of the love Braylon has for this team he'd still be a Jet.
    This is going to be a tad embarrassing if/when he gets cut. The "I never wasn't a Bengal" speech will be a little awkward.

  10. #10
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Ithaca College by way of New Jersey
    Posts
    1,957
    Except when he wanted more money and went to San Fran

  11. #11
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Thornwood, NY
    Posts
    5,643
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    This is going to be a tad embarrassing if/when he gets cut. The "I never wasn't a Bengal" speech will be a little awkward.
    LOL. I really smirked at this. Let it never come to pass!

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by kdelgado View Post
    Except when he wanted more money and went to San Fran
    Nailed it. Of course it's great to hear, but wouldn't anyone say the same about the only team that takes you back 3 times?

  13. #13
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    8,774
    Jordan White better give up his number.

  14. #14
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,274
    Holy Sh*t, He also said he doesn't drive drunk.

  15. #15
    How dare he say he's happy about being on the team!

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Holy Sh*t, He also said he doesn't drive drunk.
    You can get a DUI STONE COLD SOBER and don't try to argue it with me.

  17. #17
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    You can get a DUI STONE COLD SOBER and don't try to argue it with me.
    Edwards cares about himself, as he should.

  18. #18
    Bray was a man among boys when healthy his first time around as a Jet. We had ZERO reason except to F ourselves in not bringing him back.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    Edwards cares about himself, as he should.
    Maybe, but he's a LOT more a team-player than the likes of Holmes and the roster bomb Revis.

  20. #20
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    17,274
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    Maybe, but he's a LOT more a team-player than the likes of Holmes and the roster bomb Revis.
    Because he has been so sought after in the past?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us