Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: KRL Camp Notes (7/27/13)

Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    If he can take some pops this O is perfect for Sanchez.
    No its not !!!! People keep saying that but it is not true. Sanchez is a horrible fit for the WCO. You need touch and accuracy on short passes which Sanchez does not have, the ability to throw a deep ball which Sanchez has regressed in and ability to make quick reads which Sanchez sucks at. The best offense for Sanchez WAS Schottenheimers offense, because the throws he is good at are the medium outs and seams and crossing routes emphasized in that offense. He is NOT a fir for the WCO and I wish people would stop saying it.

Geno on the other hand is a perfect fit for the offense.

Jets Insider VIP
    why are we even talking about Sucky the Buttfumbling Backy Uppy this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I've been saying it all off-season, and throughout my defense of Sanchez, MM will be the biggest and best change on this team. Ryan did himself a service bringing in a heralded and highly regarded offensive coach. QB coach David Lee is a close 1A. The Jets QB's have suffered with Cavanaugh, we finally have a QB coach that knows what he's doing.

It's already evident in the first two days of camp, you hear nothing from the hack media as they trash their pre-camp garbage anticipating to dump all over the offense, and both QB's have seemingly performed well.

But it's not just the QB's, it's the system, and the board has battled for two years about the offense, and which player to let go of, changing QB's, etc, when the REAL issue will have been the OC and QB coach.
    The real issue is Sanchez he highlighted the previous OCs weaknesses. MM is a huge upgrade, and Geno is perfect for his offense. Sanchez needs to sit. Period. He is not a starting QB in the NFL on any level.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    The real issue is Sanchez he highlighted the previous OCs weaknesses. MM is a huge upgrade, and Geno is perfect for his offense. Sanchez needs to sit. Period. He is not a starting QB in the NFL on any level.
    AMEN

geno time

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    why are we even talking about Sucky the Buttfumbling Backy Uppy this season?
    The amount of Sanchez support on this board is completely bewildering.

Jets Insider VIP

absolutely true especially in light of him pissing away two full seasons with 52 turnovers and being ranked the 36th best NFL quarterback in 2012 out of 32 starters

Maybe they love the green girly headband

Hall Of Fame
    It REALLY is!

It's pretty baffling... Either way, you trop out Sanchez week 1 and the stadium will riot, Marky boy will throw a pick 6 and that will be the last we ever see of him.

Personally, I've seen MORE than enough of him and I don't see a way he beats Geno out of camp.

Sanchez is as bad as Tebow.

Hall Of Fame
    LGBT is SOOOO IN!!!

Back to the camp notes... they kick ass.

And the offense is ADJUSTING?! In REAL TIME?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    LGBT is SOOOO IN!!!

Back to the camp notes... they kick ass.

And the offense is ADJUSTING?! In REAL TIME?!
    Hopefully, they'll be adjusting to life after Sanchez soon.

And lol @ anyone still defending failchez. I guess some people just can't get enough buttfumbles.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Hopefully, they'll be adjusting to life after Sanchez soon.

And lol @ anyone still defending failchez. I guess some people just can't get enough buttfumbles.
    anybody who knows me knows I defended him for the first 3 plus seasons...

but enough was enough

the guy SUCKS and will continue to SUCK

any Jet fan with EYES and any sort of honesty has to agree that it's time for Geno Smith to step in and take over and make us forget this buttfumbling failure

Agreed. I like the competition and will support whoever wins, but I'm tired of watching Sanchez embarrass us and this franchise.

All League
    In answer to the question about Coples:

- The best thing that happened to him is Rex is back to calling the plays
    on defense. He's being moved around depending on the call, I would
    say its reminding me of how Rex used Adailus Thomas back in BAL

You are such a tool.

Why does Sanchez need to sit based on two practices? Two practices you didn't even watch? Why not see how Sanchez performs under MM and then make a decision?

Your bias against Sanchez makes you look foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    anybody who knows me knows I defended him for the first 3 plus seasons...

but enough was enough

the guy SUCKS and will continue to SUCK

any Jet fan with EYES and any sort of honesty has to agree that it's time for Geno Smith to step in and take over and make us forget this buttfumbling failure
    I am one of the few around here who is ok with giving him another chance with a new coordinator...IF...clearly wins the camp competition.

Also the only thing worse then starting Sanchez is starting Geno if he is not ready to start and breaking his spirit too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

It's called rooting for all players on the team.

The fact that anybody is rooting against any player is beyond pathetic.

This. It's amazing anyone would root against our players...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    In answer to the question about Coples:

- The best thing that happened to him is Rex is back to calling the plays
    on defense. He's being moved around depending on the call, I would
    say its reminding me of how Rex used Adailus Thomas back in BAL
    I read somewhere that Coples is down to 278 Lbs. If true that would help him at OLB.

I am not rooting against Sanchez. I am hoping the Jets do the right thing and judge him on four years of history not on practices in preseason. IF Sanchez is trotted out there on opening day I will ROOT for him to do great. I NEVER root against the Jets or a player in a game. Does not mean that I can't think that Sanchez needs to sit and Geno start.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    we all know the defense is going to be sick but the OFFENSE will surprise many this year.....I know the difference a competent OC can make and we arguably have the best ever for the Jets....Jets will compete in 2013.....I look at the entire AFC EAST and there is no reason for me not to think so.

Jets Insider VIP
    of course I will root for the Jets even if they trot out Simms or bring back 47 year old Vinny T as their starter

The point is that I want the Jets to be better and contend for titles and based on the last two years of awful regression, Buttfumble is not the guy to take us there

So, yes, I don't want him around ruining the offense again and prefer for GenoTime to begin