Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 124

Thread: KRL Camp Notes (7/27/13)

  1. #101
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    No agenda I just realize he sucks. And if you believe he "led" us to 2 AFC Championship games that is just sad. Regardless he has regressed significantly since then. Why do you want to weigh practice more heavily than the crap he has put on the field for four years? It's baffling. We know what Sanchez is and than is not good enough. We need someone new at the helm or we will be well below .500 this year. It bears repeating, Sanchez has PROVEN that he is not a capable NFL QB. If you deny that, you are just a Sanchez home for god knows what reason.
    He had his best season in 2010, his second season, that included multiple come from behind victories that HE had to win almost on his own, through the air, with big clutch plays. The two playoff victories were because of him, and he nearly brought the team back on his own in the 2nd half of the Pittsburgh game in the AFCCG to get us to the SB.

    Sanchez has had his struggles, he has been inconsistent, and has gone through stretches where he has struggled, he's certainly earned speculation of whether he can recover from a down year, that wasn't all his fault, but he contributed and then lost confidence, he's earned doubt from the fans, and the competition he now has for his career, but to suggest he is not a capable NFL QB means you are clueless, you're trying re-write history, and for your own personal, misguided and ignorant reasons, you refuse to acknowledge Sanchez HAS had MOMENTS where he has flashed the abilities of not only a QB, but a franchise QB.

  2. #102
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    He had his best season in 2010, his second season, that included multiple come from behind victories that HE had to win almost on his own, through the air, with big clutch plays. The two playoff victories were because of him, and he nearly brought the team back on his own in the 2nd half of the Pittsburgh game in the AFCCG to get us to the SB.

    Sanchez has had his struggles, he has been inconsistent, and has gone through stretches where he has struggled, he's certainly earned speculation of whether he can recover from a down year, that wasn't all his fault, but he contributed and then lost confidence, he's earned doubt from the fans, and the competition he now has for his career, but to suggest he is not a capable NFL QB means you are clueless, you're trying re-write history, and for your own personal, misguided and ignorant reasons, you refuse to acknowledge Sanchez HAS had MOMENTS where he has flashed the abilities of not only a QB, but a franchise QB.

    All due respect that post is delusional. Sanchez has never hinted at being a franchise QB ever. Seriously dude, he is beyond horrible.

    Sanchez has had 11 100QB rating games in his careeer- Russell Wilson had 9 in his rookie season, and had an overall QB rating of 100 for the season.

    Obviously you have an agenda for Sanchez to start again because you can't see Sanchez for what he is: BAD

  3. #103
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    All due respect that post is delusional. Sanchez has never hinted at being a franchise QB ever. Seriously dude, he is beyond horrible.

    Sanchez has had 11 100QB rating games in his careeer- Russell Wilson had 9 in his rookie season, and had an overall QB rating of 100 for the season.

    Obviously you have an agenda for Sanchez to start again because you can't see Sanchez for what he is: BAD
    4 playoff wins on the road say's otherwise.

    There is nothing delusional about the facts, just your unwillingness to give him credit when he deserves it.

    Again, I'm not suggesting he doesn't deserve criticism, but you have an obvious agenda against the guy, and it reeks of ignorance.

    As for me having an agenda with Sanchez, again, moronic, you have not at all paid attention to anything I've said about Sanchez and the competition he now has with Smith. I want the best QB to win, I didn't once say Sanchez needs to start as you have with Smith. I think Sanchez gets a raw deal, that is the crux of my support for him, but he is not without blame, not without criticism, he deserves skepticism, but he's had a raw deal with the health of the players around him, the coaches running the offense, and the fans who can't be bothered to understand these handicaps.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 07-28-2013 at 02:14 AM.

  4. #104
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    9
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just want to thank the OP for these posts! It was the reason I registered

  5. #105
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    6,285
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    4 playoff wins on the road say's otherwise.

    There is nothing delusional about the facts, just your unwillingness to give him credit when he deserves it.

    Again, I'm not suggesting he doesn't deserve criticism, but you have an obvious agenda against the guy, and it reeks of ignorance.

    As for me having an agenda with Sanchez, again, moronic, you have not at all paid attention to anything I've said about Sanchez and the competition he now has with Smith. I want the best QB to win, I didn't once say Sanchez needs to start as you have with Smith. I think Sanchez gets a raw deal, that is the crux of my support for him, but he is not without blame, not without criticism, he deserves skepticism, but he's had a raw deal with the health of the players around him, the coaches running the offense, and the fans who can't be bothered to understand these handicaps.
    Ummmmmm this 100%

  6. #106
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,749
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    4 playoff wins on the road say's otherwise.

    There is nothing delusional about the facts, just your unwillingness to give him credit when he deserves it.

    Again, I'm not suggesting he doesn't deserve criticism, but you have an obvious agenda against the guy, and it reeks of ignorance.

    As for me having an agenda with Sanchez, again, moronic, you have not at all paid attention to anything I've said about Sanchez and the competition he now has with Smith. I want the best QB to win, I didn't once say Sanchez needs to start as you have with Smith. I think Sanchez gets a raw deal, that is the crux of my support for him, but he is not without blame, not without criticism, he deserves skepticism, but he's had a raw deal with the health of the players around him, the coaches running the offense, and the fans who can't be bothered to understand these handicaps.
    You have a fascinating rhetorical posting style, Ray. You use the word "agenda" to initially put people on the defense, as if they are automatically biased or in the wrong and you're just trying to point out why. And then you say "he's not without criticism," that's your concession to the opposition. You couldn't ever say, "Sanchez played poorly." And then you minimize that concession by saying he got a "raw deal" not once, but twice. And then you couch all of this in terms of taking an objective stance. And then you wonder why some posters get frustrated with you. You are in capable of calling a spade a spade until well after the fact. You hate on Sparano now but you would never appreciate criticism of him while he was still on the team, it just made you an SOJF.
    There is always some other reason, whether it be bad luck, the "bad bounce of the ball," etc. It's never coaching, management, or talent.

    I could post your predictable response probably word-for-word, but I just had to say that stuff, it's just too funny reading some of your posts.
    Last edited by ASG0531; 07-28-2013 at 02:59 AM.

  7. #107
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    10,675
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Diverge View Post
    I just want to thank the OP for these posts! It was the reason I registered
    Are you sure it wasn't because you simply created a new account, GMC?



    I kid.

  8. #108
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    14,819
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    You have a fascinating rhetorical posting style, Ray. You use the word "agenda" to initially put people on the defense, as if they are automatically biased or in the wrong and you're just trying to point out why. And then you say "he's not without criticism," that's your concession to the opposition. You couldn't ever say, "Sanchez played poorly." And then you minimize that concession by saying he got a "raw deal" not once, but twice. And then you couch all of this in terms of taking an objective stance. And then you wonder why some posters get frustrated with you. You are in capable of calling a spade a spade until well after the fact. You hate on Sparano now but you would never appreciate criticism of him while he was still on the team, it just made you an SOJF.
    There is always some other reason, whether it be bad luck, the "bad bounce of the ball," etc. It's never coaching, management, or talent.

    I could post your predictable response probably word-for-word, but I just had to say that stuff, it's just too funny reading some of your posts.

  9. #109
    All League
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    4 playoff wins on the road say's otherwise.

    There is nothing delusional about the facts, just your unwillingness to give him credit when he deserves it.

    Again, I'm not suggesting he doesn't deserve criticism, but you have an obvious agenda against the guy, and it reeks of ignorance.

    As for me having an agenda with Sanchez, again, moronic, you have not at all paid attention to anything I've said about Sanchez and the competition he now has with Smith. I want the best QB to win, I didn't once say Sanchez needs to start as you have with Smith. I think Sanchez gets a raw deal, that is the crux of my support for him, but he is not without blame, not without criticism, he deserves skepticism, but he's had a raw deal with the health of the players around him, the coaches running the offense, and the fans who can't be bothered to understand these handicaps.
    The stupid 4 playoff "win" argument is all that Sanchez-ites ever ever come up with.

    Let's actually look at those games:

    So he led us to victory against Indy? Seriously????


    Jets driving end of the half. misses wide open Keller, then wide open Holmes THEN in vintage Sanchez fashion, bounces around the pocket and throws a red zone interception.

    Fourth quarter Sanchez gets two chances to put away the game throws an un-catchable ball to Holmes, gets the ball back misses wide open Edwards. Indy scores then Cromartie returns it 60 yards. Sanchez completes two short passes against promote defense, Caldwell calls the worst time out ever, Sanchez throws a jump ball to Edwards which he somehow catches. We won that game because of defense and Cros return, and yes we won it despite Sanchez

    Next week at NE:

    He played decently but hardly "led" us to victory. The defense played out of their mind in that game. Remember after Harris interception Sanchez was inept on the drive running into his runner, then that lame screen to LT. Zero points. We were only 6/13 on third down and Sanchez threw for all of 194 yards, almost a third of that on the broken play to Cotchery. Mark did have that nice pass to Holmes for a touchdown, the nice reroute to Edwards. and we used the NE play against them to LT. But Cro saved us in this game as well scooping up the onsides kick and running 40 yards ,to set up Greenes run which put it away.

    Neither of those wins are because of Sanchez. They were team victories but to say Sanchez won them is just not truly remembering how he played.

    Let's look at 2009. Against the Chargers Sanchez was HORRIBLE. I was at that game and he could not hit the broad side of a barn. He was hideously inaccurate. He made a nice play to Keller on the bootleg touchdown but Sanchez racked up all of a 100 yards on 12/23 with a pick. We won because the Chargers giftwrapped that game like no other, and allowed Greene to make that run (admittedly one of my top memories as a Jet fan). Chargers missed 3 field goals (really 2 the 58 yarder was not gonna happen), 2 interceptions and the Jets defense tired the Chargers out. We were 6/16 on third down (typical Sanchez). Sanchez really tried to give the game back to SD but they didnt want it. We truly truly truly won that game despite Mark. He had nothing to do with that victory

    The Chiefs game. Mark played pretty efficiently. 12/15 183 yards, really the best mark can do. Still we were woeful on 3rd down, 3 for 12. Mark did have a couple nice plays to Keller and Edwards dropped that bomb in the end zone. If you want to say Mark "won" this game OK. He didn't lose it and allowed the defense and running game to win. Which is pretty much the best he can do. One of Mark's best games, but it was nothing exceptiopnal

    So as you can see, the Mark "won" 4 playoff games concept is a myth. He did not win anything, ranging from game manager to awful. Nothing to suggest anything resembling a franchise QB.

    He's just not very good. Go to NFL.com and watch the highlights of the games, they are there complete from NFL Network and tell me you really believe he won those games for us, because we just didn't.

    Even in the games everyone uses to show how he has "it", he was very very mediocre to bad. He is just not a starting caliber NFL QB.

  10. #110
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    You have a fascinating rhetorical posting style, Ray. You use the word "agenda" to initially put people on the defense, as if they are automatically biased or in the wrong and you're just trying to point out why. And then you say "he's not without criticism," that's your concession to the opposition. You couldn't ever say, "Sanchez played poorly." And then you minimize that concession by saying he got a "raw deal" not once, but twice. And then you couch all of this in terms of taking an objective stance. And then you wonder why some posters get frustrated with you. You are in capable of calling a spade a spade until well after the fact. You hate on Sparano now but you would never appreciate criticism of him while he was still on the team, it just made you an SOJF.
    There is always some other reason, whether it be bad luck, the "bad bounce of the ball," etc. It's never coaching, management, or talent.

    I could post your predictable response probably word-for-word, but I just had to say that stuff, it's just too funny reading some of your posts.
    I agree ... RR doesn't realize that the Jets were mediocre the two years they made the AFCCG .. And the biggest reason for the mediocrity was the play of Sanchez during the regular season. The guy has yet to put together a season of stats that look anything like a franchise QB.

  11. #111
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Big Apple, USA
    Posts
    22,030
    Post Thanks / Like
    How did this thread on KRLs camp notes get this badly hijacked.

    Ray defending the worst QB in the NFL

    ASGclown (chowd trolls) and Dunnie (SOJFs) in their usual alliance attacking Ray for daring to be a Jet fan.

    Can we at least keep these threads about KRLs reports for a day or so. Plenty of other threads out there to discuss Benchwarmer6 and his exploits of three seasons ago

  12. #112
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    How did this thread on KRLs camp notes get this badly hijacked.

    Ray defending the worst QB in the NFL

    ASGclown (chowd trolls) and Dunnie (SOJFs) in their usual alliance attacking Ray for daring to be a Jet fan.

    Can we at least keep these threads about KRLs reports for a day or so. Plenty of other threads out there to discuss Benchwarmer6 and his exploits of three seasons ago
    .... Just shedding some light on the Sanchez situation for a delusional RR ... But you are correct ... The thread has been derailed ....

  13. #113
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    You have a fascinating rhetorical posting style, Ray. You use the word "agenda" to initially put people on the defense, as if they are automatically biased or in the wrong and you're just trying to point out why. And then you say "he's not without criticism," that's your concession to the opposition. You couldn't ever say, "Sanchez played poorly." And then you minimize that concession by saying he got a "raw deal" not once, but twice. And then you couch all of this in terms of taking an objective stance. And then you wonder why some posters get frustrated with you. You are in capable of calling a spade a spade until well after the fact. You hate on Sparano now but you would never appreciate criticism of him while he was still on the team, it just made you an SOJF.
    There is always some other reason, whether it be bad luck, the "bad bounce of the ball," etc. It's never coaching, management, or talent.

    I could post your predictable response probably word-for-word, but I just had to say that stuff, it's just too funny reading some of your posts.


    Put your Dick Tracy wannabe psycho analyst kit away trollbag, and stay in the Hernandez thread defending your precious Pats and your murderer.

    Your effort was cute except that in my refuting against the masses against Sanchez, highlighting the Jets offensive struggles under both Sparano and Schotty, I also blame Rex for being too stubborn with his insistence to ground and pound, and use clock just so that he can execute his defense. I'm pretty sure Rex is still on the team.

    Your theory doesn't make sense either with the clear direction of the team this year to give Sanchez the fight of his career, suggesting the factors for his struggles is called analysis, something that not enough fans do on this site, and others, nobody wants to consider both sides of it, the team lost last year, and Sanchez turned the ball over, oh and he shows up on ESPN's all time worst plays because of the buttfumble, so he needs to be off the team immediately. No, I take it a step further, and consider the factors that contributed to some of his struggles, every one of them is legit, just as he himself has struggled and has earned the fight that he is in now. There is no style, no agenda, I get no personal gain for pointing out to others that Sanchez gets a raw deal. But it is clear that many against him, do HAVE an agenda, and won't even CONSIDER that he COULD be helped and/or salvaged by MM, some don't even want to give him the chance when he isn't going anywhere for at least another year, and they would rather throw Geno into the fire before he shows that he is ready to take over the team. That's ignorance, that's hypocrisy, and I'm calling people on it. So STFU Pats fan, and GFY.

    I was also one of the few that thought Mangini got a raw deal, still do, he's been off the team for 4 years.

    Run along, chump!
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 07-28-2013 at 08:51 AM.

  14. #114
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    16,630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I agree ... RR doesn't realize that the Jets were mediocre the two years they made the AFCCG .. And the biggest reason for the mediocrity was the play of Sanchez during the regular season. The guy has yet to put together a season of stats that look anything like a franchise QB.
    RR realizes just fine Sanchez wasn't a top QB in both years, that he was inconsistent, performed like a rookie his first year, and had a running game that helped, but without a QB that at least flashed part of the time, who WAS responsible in helping the team get there, especially in the 2nd year, and has 4 playoff wins, all I'm suggesting is the guy has done SOMETHING and has shown flashes of what he MIGHT be able to do if he had a competent OC, an actually dynamic NFL offense to run, and healthy players around him that weren't rotated every year.

  15. #115
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    211
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    The stupid 4 playoff "win" argument is all that Sanchez-ites ever ever come up with.

    Let's actually look at those games:

    So he led us to victory against Indy? Seriously????


    Jets driving end of the half. misses wide open Keller, then wide open Holmes THEN in vintage Sanchez fashion, bounces around the pocket and throws a red zone interception.

    Fourth quarter Sanchez gets two chances to put away the game throws an un-catchable ball to Holmes, gets the ball back misses wide open Edwards. Indy scores then Cromartie returns it 60 yards. Sanchez completes two short passes against promote defense, Caldwell calls the worst time out ever, Sanchez throws a jump ball to Edwards which he somehow catches. We won that game because of defense and Cros return, and yes we won it despite Sanchez

    Next week at NE:

    He played decently but hardly "led" us to victory. The defense played out of their mind in that game. Remember after Harris interception Sanchez was inept on the drive running into his runner, then that lame screen to LT. Zero points. We were only 6/13 on third down and Sanchez threw for all of 194 yards, almost a third of that on the broken play to Cotchery. Mark did have that nice pass to Holmes for a touchdown, the nice reroute to Edwards. and we used the NE play against them to LT. But Cro saved us in this game as well scooping up the onsides kick and running 40 yards ,to set up Greenes run which put it away.

    Neither of those wins are because of Sanchez. They were team victories but to say Sanchez won them is just not truly remembering how he played.

    Let's look at 2009. Against the Chargers Sanchez was HORRIBLE. I was at that game and he could not hit the broad side of a barn. He was hideously inaccurate. He made a nice play to Keller on the bootleg touchdown but Sanchez racked up all of a 100 yards on 12/23 with a pick. We won because the Chargers giftwrapped that game like no other, and allowed Greene to make that run (admittedly one of my top memories as a Jet fan). Chargers missed 3 field goals (really 2 the 58 yarder was not gonna happen), 2 interceptions and the Jets defense tired the Chargers out. We were 6/16 on third down (typical Sanchez). Sanchez really tried to give the game back to SD but they didnt want it. We truly truly truly won that game despite Mark. He had nothing to do with that victory

    The Chiefs game. Mark played pretty efficiently. 12/15 183 yards, really the best mark can do. Still we were woeful on 3rd down, 3 for 12. Mark did have a couple nice plays to Keller and Edwards dropped that bomb in the end zone. If you want to say Mark "won" this game OK. He didn't lose it and allowed the defense and running game to win. Which is pretty much the best he can do. One of Mark's best games, but it was nothing exceptiopnal

    So as you can see, the Mark "won" 4 playoff games concept is a myth. He did not win anything, ranging from game manager to awful. Nothing to suggest anything resembling a franchise QB.

    He's just not very good. Go to NFL.com and watch the highlights of the games, they are there complete from NFL Network and tell me you really believe he won those games for us, because we just didn't.

    Even in the games everyone uses to show how he has "it", he was very very mediocre to bad. He is just not a starting caliber NFL QB.
    When did the Jets play the Chiefs in the playoffs? Must have missed that one. His four wins are against the Bengals, Chargers, Colts, and Pats.

    As for the QB competition, Jets fans need to take the long view. Absent some miraculous turn around in his play, Sanchez is here for 2013 and that is it. Smith looks like the future starting QB of the Jets. The question is when. If all goes well, Smith will be the starter for the next 10 of so years. But the worst thing that the Jets could do to Smith is hand him the job before he is ready. So this training camp is an audition for Smith. If he is ready and his performance is close to that of Sanchez, I think he will start. If he is not ready, it is asinine to start him only because fans want to see anybody but Sanchez as the QB. If Smith is not ready, Sanchez will start and play until Smith is ready, which will be sometime this season.

    To say that you as a Jets fan want anybody but Sanchez is to take a short term personally selfish view of the QB situation. Sanchez is here to baby sit the position for Smith until he is ready and to be Smith's back up this year when Smith is ready. The anybody but Sanchez drum beat is annoying and ignorant when you consider that the only other viable option is Smith, and you don't just throw Smith to the wolves because you hate Sanchez.

  16. #116
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Westchester Co.
    Posts
    37,970
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JetsNeedNewton View Post
    This is getting as bad as the teblow days. Every freakin thread has to turn into little girls bickering over Sanchez vs Smith. There's threads for that. STFU!
    exactly

    ray, sg, sd, et al do not pollute every thread with bickering. Do not even think of ruining another KRL thread.

    sheesh

  17. #117
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    14,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Met57 View Post
    I think people are kind of missing the point here. If we were going to go into a different direction the time to do it was the offseason. We could have brought in a veteran then.

    The last thing we should be doing is throwing Geno out there because people hate Sanchez, as opposed to because Geno is ready. This is not baseball, you can't send Geno down if he doesn't do well...once u give him a shot and if he blows it...he isn't coming back and will have no trade value. You sit him as long as you need to, and you roll with Sanchez if you have to.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    No, a new GM, a redo of the team and a restart to the program, why would you want a retread QB? Who was available that you would want? Would have been hard to do given the cap issues and that they needed more than one position filled and then they had a QB fall in their lap.

    They did this right on so many levels.

  18. #118
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,732
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    No, a new GM, a redo of the team and a restart to the program, why would you want a retread QB? Who was available that you would want? Would have been hard to do given the cap issues and that they needed more than one position filled and then they had a QB fall in their lap.

    They did this right on so many levels.
    So true.

  19. #119
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,953
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    He had his best season in 2010, his second season, that included multiple come from behind victories that HE had to win almost on his own, through the air, with big clutch plays. The two playoff victories were because of him, and he nearly brought the team back on his own in the 2nd half of the Pittsburgh game in the AFCCG to get us to the SB.

    Sanchez has had his struggles, he has been inconsistent, and has gone through stretches where he has struggled, he's certainly earned speculation of whether he can recover from a down year, that wasn't all his fault, but he contributed and then lost confidence, he's earned doubt from the fans, and the competition he now has for his career, but to suggest he is not a capable NFL QB means you are clueless, you're trying re-write history, and for your own personal, misguided and ignorant reasons, you refuse to acknowledge Sanchez HAS had MOMENTS where he has flashed the abilities of not only a QB, but a franchise QB.
    His best year was also 2011 not 2010. He sucked both of his 1st 2 years. Yeah OK he has moments but anyone is going to have moments if you get them enough shots at it. He has never looked like an average QB in this league any one year. He just never adjusted to pro speed and doesnt have the natural reaction to be an NFL QB. I fully believe we have already seem him play his last game in the NFL. He may end up on anther team but will likely never see the field again. Time to move on.

  20. #120
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    3,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    In answer to the question about Coples:

    - The best thing that happened to him is Rex is back to calling the plays
    on defense. He's being moved around depending on the call, I would
    say its reminding me of how Rex used Adailus Thomas back in BAL
    F'in beautiful!

    Thanks KRL, your a great help for us fans that live out of state and/or can't make it to practice! Keep up the great work

    Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us