Thread: New Story: Plenty of Competition at Jets Camp

Post New Story: Plenty of Competition at Jets Camp

Cortland, NY Whether fair or not, there is not as much fanfare around the Jets this offseason. Several big names have been shown the door following a 6-10 debacle of a season, and analysts are picking the Jets to finish near the bottom of the league.

But what the turnover and lack of gaudy expectations has done is it's led to more competition in training camp this year.

"I don't think I've ever been in a situation or a camp where so many of those things, those spots, are really up for grabs,' said Rex Ryan. "I think that is...

More...

Jets Insider VIP
    great article Evan

keep up the good work

All Pro

I believe you missed the main camp competition.

All Pro
    Evan, what about the Palestinian the Jets drafted in the 6th, Aybaosh (Spelling?), has he been cut already?

sg3 - Thanks, I appreciate it.

TechJet - Haha yes I did, but that was a battle I thought deserved it's own article. And I wanted to wait a little to be able to give an update on how the competition was going.

gunnails - Oday Aboushi is still on the roster. He's number 75 if you want to check if he pops up in any of the photos. I didn't include him because he has been taking snaps at tackle too, and I'd be surprised if he factored into the starting guard competition. But I'll keep an eye on him during camp, and see if there are any updates I can give you guys.