Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOLRaiders WR Andre Holmes busted for PEDs; "DUNNO HOW DEY GOT IN ME!"

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    how old are you again. When you finally witness your team winning a couple of championships , you might understand what I'm talking about. Case in point. The Yankees won 26 or 27 championships and will probably go through major struggles in the next couple of years. Those championship have a way of getting you through very tough times.

You are judged in sports on championships . That all that matters. The Jets are going on how many years now since their only Super Bowl.( you weren't alive to see it and have a hard time understanding what I'm talking about.
    Sorry Junior but I am older than you and root for teams that have won chanpionships in every decade from the 50s to this one

Sports are a what have you done recently enterprise and for more than the last decade your Raiders have been the Basement Bertha of the NFL, a tradition likely to continue for decades more under the stewardship of Crazy Als Halfwitted sopne

Me QUOTE=Harrier;4933679]Ivory, Edwards, Hill, Kerley, Winters, Colon, is that not addressing the offence? Or are you just convincing yourself that your worthless opinion is right
    Raiders have the worst receivers, stadium, Defence, Coach in the league.

Still fails me why you continue to pollute this site with your presence.[/QUOTE]

All the additions on offense you mention , don't come with major question marks. True or false. Now on to Kerley. Is Kerley a nice slot receiver who nothing special who just benefited from the fact he was the Jets only receiving option last year. He a nice third receiver but if he's your best receiver says just how bad your Wr situation is.

Again when your Wr put up better number as a group than the Raiders Wr ,than you can try to make a case they are better. no need for me to argue that point as the numbers speak for them self.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 07-28-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Sorry Junior but I am older than you and root for teams that have won chanpionships in every decade from the 50s to this one

Sports are a what have you done recently enterprise and for more than the last decade your Raiders have been the Basement Bertha of the NFL, a tradition likely to continue for decades more under the stewardship of Crazy Als Halfwitted sopne
    well it explains why your so bitter. ( Old fart) you know the Jets franchise history and how many times Raiders beat them.( explains why you have so much hatred for the Raiders). again you know Jets history and Raiders history. you should know better than some young kid who hasn't watch that much football. know your place. your franchise is a joke in comparison to the Raiders.

If your still in denial. Lets try it this way. Put out Jet best players and compare them to Raiders best players ever. going to be a lot tougher not to leave someone out for the Raiders.

Jets Insider VIP
    the contraction for You are is spelled YOU'RE....

as in, Raider9175, YOU"RE an illiterate and ignorant douchebag

If you need any further literacy training, get back to me

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    well it explains why your so bitter. ( Old fart) you know the Jets franchise history and how many times Raiders beat them.( explains why you have so much hatred for the Raiders). again you know Jets history and Raiders history. you should know better than some young kid who hasn't watch that much football. know your place. your franchise is a joke in comparison to the Raiders.

If your still in denial. Lets try it this way. Put out Jet best players and compare them to Raiders best players ever. going to be a lot tougher not to leave someone out for the Raiders.
    What an absolute moronic statement, are you seriously implying the raiders receiving core has no "question marks" lol!!

Rod streater- unproven, undrafted camp fodder.

D Moore- A 5th round reach with the same production as Kerley.

J Ford- Err never plays cause he's always injured and his numbers suggest nothing but average.

Junior Criner- Ha Ha.

Get real, you only ever seem willing to discuss positions you feel you have a statistical advantage at, how about your defensive stats, or the fact you have not been to the playoffs in over a decade?

I would take Kerley, Hill, Braylon, Holmes and Winslow over that garbage you have, they will thrive in MM system, I look forward to you paying me that money on the several bets we have this year.

All Pro
    To clarify -- the Jets Super Bowl isn't significant because it happened so long ago, but the Raiders have a rich tradition because they won their last championship 30 years go.

The NFL is a "what have you done for me lately" league and 2013 will be the 11th consecutive year the Raiders will be an embarrassing bottom feeder.

The Raiders may have a more illustrious history but not to the degree you think and when you tarnish that history by being the worst team in football over a decade, you have to earn respect back.