Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LOLRaiders WR Andre Holmes busted for PEDs; "DUNNO HOW DEY GOT IN ME!"

LOLRaiders WR Andre Holmes busted for PEDs; "DUNNO HOW DEY GOT IN ME!"

Ian Rapoport @rapsheet
    Andre Holmes releases a statement, apologizing to the Raiders: "I do not know how the substance got into my system", says it was amphetamines.

Lol, I guess it's a step up from their players constantly being in jail. Can't wait to destroy these clowns this year.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I need an explanation from 90210, immediately.

Earth to 90210... Come in 90210...

Hall Of Fame
    LOL. These guise should just not say anything and use the pending appeal as an excuse not to talk. The best ever was Brian Cushing. He really set the bar with the "overtrained athlete syndrome".

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    His body was just too explosive for the drug tests.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Lets see first off he came from the Patriots( who recently cut him- now we know why- http://www.patspulpit.com/2013/5/10/...r-andre-holmes.) Second he has as much chance of making Raiders roster as Santonio Holmes has to be a big contributor for the Jets this year. (that was before he failed the drug test)
    Third he was signed more as a favor to Raiders LT Jareed Veldheer( who was friends with Holmes from their days at Hillsdale college).

Lets see 1 Denarius Moore 2 Rod Streater 3 Jacoby Ford 4. Juron Criner 5 Joshua Cribbs 6 Brice Butler 7. Connor Vernon 8 Sam MCguffie- my new binky who needs an injury to make the roster. 9 Greg Jenkins( Raiders love him and probably makes it on their practice squad) 10 Tray Session 11. Andre Holmes I think they keep seven Wr.

As you can see the odds were stacked against him. That little shot he had to make the roster, became no shot.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 07-27-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider9175 View Post
    Lets see first off he came from the Patriots( who recently cut him- now we know why- http://www.patspulpit.com/2013/5/10/...r-andre-holmes.) Second he has as much chance of making Raiders roster as Santonio Holmes has to be a big contributor for the Jets this year. (that was before he failed the drug test)
    Third he was signed more as a favor to Raiders LT Jareed Veldheer( who was friends with Holmes from their days at Hillsdale college).

Lets see 1 Denarius Moore 2 Rod Streater 3 Jacoby Ford 4. Juron Criner 5 Joshua Cribbs 6 Brice Butler 7. Connor Vernon 8 Sam MCguffie- my new binky who needs an injury to make the roster. 9 Greg Jenkins( Raiders love him and probably makes it on their practice squad) 10 Tray Session 11. Andre Holmes I think they keep seven Wr.

As you can see the odds were stacked against him. That little shot he had to make the roster, became no shot.

Moore and Ford are the only two players to speak of on that roster, the others are complete unknowns, and Ford is coming off the same injury Holmes is dealing with.

You are a complete clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    Consider the team he's a fan of, lol. Awful management, awful players, awful owners, awful fanbase, awful city.

Veteran
    Raiders and Browns are the teams I pity the most.

Jets Insider VIP
    Wow
    That is one really crappy list of JAG wide receivers. There are CFL teams with better talent.

Sadly, even when the Raidaz go 1-15 and secure the first overall pick, you can bet the house they will scarf up another J Russell or D Bey quality BUST with the pick.

From halfwitted owner to waterboy...the worst mess in the NFL by far

Jag receiving core, worst in the league by far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post

Moore and Ford are the only two players to speak of on that roster, the others are complete unknowns, and Ford is coming off the same injury Holmes is dealing with.

Again no lis franc injury is ever the same. ( where did I say this before) where S Holmes had the worst kind of Lisfranc ( have to do more radically surgery to fix the problem and you talking about very sensitive area of the foot- that radically surgery why there is a way bigger risk of Santonio Holmes every coming back any where near old Santonio Holmes. ( or ever playing again) Jacoby Ford had the least severity lisfranc injury. Jacoby Ford running full speed and making sharp cuts in training camp and all off season and S Holmes still can't run yet. (So who do you think you can count on for 2013)

Rod Streater isn't an unknown as he played very well last year and there is a reason why they let DHB go.( he simple a better receiver).
    The first five Wr are settle. 1. Denarius Moore 2. rod Streater 3. Jacoby Ford 4. Juron Criner 5. Joshua Cribbs( more for all special teams ability than Wr)

Here the difference Ray Ray where Raiders have their top Wr's to count on and have so many young talent wise Wr to battle for sixth and seventh Wr spot. You have to hope you hit gold with one of those young Wr's as they could be key contributors for your team.

when Braylon Edwards is your number 1 Wr that is a problem. ( there was a reason he couldn't find a job till late last year and this year for so long) IF the Jets were happy with him last year , don't you think you sign him much early than they did. ( desperate teams do things they don't want to)

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Jag receiving core, worst in the league by far.
    Come on that why the Jets have 2014 free agency and the draft to start work on fixing the worst Wr corp. Keep your head up Rex Ryan will be gone and you might actually start addressing the offense side of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Consider the team he's a fan of, lol. Awful management, awful players, awful owners, awful fanbase, awful city.
    Yet they won more championships and won more games than your franchise. I'm not even going to debate this point as it's self explanatory. what are you 25 and under because you obviously don't know your history of the NFl.

Here os the lyrics for the Autumn wind. http://www.shermanreport.com/the-aut...l-video-words/. They don't make lyrics for jokes of franchises( Jets). Hey at least you have the Butt fumble to get your team the recognition they so desperately crave.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 07-28-2013 at 07:08 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Have the Faiders made the postseason even once since the end of the 2001 season (12 seasons and counting ago)?????

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Have the Faiders made the postseason even once since the end of the 2001 season (12 seasons and counting ago)?????
    No they haven't since they played in the Super Bowl. ( something you wouldn't know about). Yes Raiders have had a pretty bad stretch but it still doesn't change the fact that Raiders tradition is much more richer than the Jets. The Jets have probably won more games in this period( last twelve years) at any point in that same period of there franchise. Still they have nothing to show for it. NOt one Super Bowl appearance( forget championships). well at least you have the butt fumble- will live with organization until they can win a championship.

Now how old are you Sg3.( make my point for me)
    Last edited by Raider9175; 07-28-2013 at 07:20 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Tradition matters in Fiddler on the Roof...not so much in the NFL where your Raiders are a decade long joke franchise playing in a sewage filled dump AND owned by a semi retarded nepotism choice whose Dad wisely never allowed to do more than fold the towels in the locker room

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    Tradition matters in Fiddler on the Roof...not so much in the NFL where your Raiders are a decade long joke franchise playing in a sewage filled dump AND owned by a semi retarded nepotism choice whose Dad wisely never allowed to do more than fold the towels in the locker room
    how old are you again. When you finally witness your team winning a couple of championships , you might understand what I'm talking about. Case in point. The Yankees won 26 or 27 championships and will probably go through major struggles in the next couple of years. Those championship have a way of getting you through very tough times.

You are judged in sports on championships . That all that matters. The Jets are going on how many years now since their only Super Bowl.( you weren't alive to see it and have a hard time understanding what I'm talking about.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 07-28-2013 at 07:44 AM.

Come on that why the Jets have 2014 free agency and the draft to start work on fixing the worst Wr corp. Keep your head up Rex Ryan will be gone and you might actually start addressing the offense side of the ball.
    Ivory, Edwards, Hill, Kerley, Winters, Colon, is that not addressing the offence? Or are you just convincing yourself that your worthless opinion is right again?

Raiders have the worst receivers, stadium, Defence, Coach in the league.

Still fails me why you continue to pollute this site with your presence.

Raider, you would be a much better poster if you showed even the slightest bit of humility. As a fan of a team who has been the worst of the last decade, I'd think you could at least sympathize with us jets fans. Yes we have some delusional dummies here, but man I simply laugh at anything you say. You really think listing 12 jag receivers will help convey a point? No it simply reinforces how completely inept the raiders are. And yes santonio Holmes is a risk. That is why braylon was signed, and that is why the jets worked out Austin collie and the dude from the jags. The jets(idzik) are working diligently to rebuild, and yet you put no effort into having a factually sound post.