Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jets 8/26 news

Jets 8/26 news

@GregLogan1Jets just announced they have released WR Braylon Edwards. #Jets

@KMart_LI#jets get roster down to 75

@RichCimini#Jets cut McKnight, Peterman and 12 others. The story: espn.go.com/blog/new-york/…

@GregLogan1Santonio Holmes is practicing. #Jets

@GregLogan1Mark Sanchez and Antonio Cromartie riding bikes at practice. #Jets

@eallenjetsAntonio Cromartie, Dee Milliner, Kenrick Ellis, Dalton Freeman and Mark Sanchez on the bikes.

@RichCiminiHolmes is practicing. Not sure if he'll be limited, but he's out here in pads. #Jets

@BrianCozWR Santonio Holmes is doing receiver drills #NYJ

#yoloswag

@CnimbleySantonio is out here doing WR drills, ran & did a sharp double cut. Not quite full speed, maybe 80%, looked good though

@GregLogan1Santonio Holmes runs quick in passing drill, makes leaping catch. #babysteps #Jets

@mjfensomHolmes is leading the wide receivers through positional drills.

#yoloswag

after being criticized for rushing geno back to practice with his ankle injury and subjecting sanchez to injury vs the giants, i wonder if the jets will be extra careful in bringing back sanchez and i wonder if they actually hold him out of the opener as a result.

@KimJonesSportsJets were just stretching in the rain. Sanchez was not among them.

@KimJonesSportsJets: Sanchez on bike. Santonio in pads. Braylon among cuts. Rex at 2:15.

#yoloswag

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    @CnimbleySantonio is out here doing WR drills, ran & did a sharp double cut. Not quite full speed, maybe 80%, looked good though

@GregLogan1Santonio Holmes runs quick in passing drill, makes leaping catch. #babysteps #Jets

@mjfensomHolmes is leading the wide receivers through positional drills.

#yoloswag
    lol

Wait.

Is this for real? This is really happening?

@BrianCozMore Joe McKnight: "I thought I was going to play Saturday and then I ended up not playing. I figured something was going on." #nyj

@BrianCozMcKnight on organization: "Everything they’ve done for me was real good. I have no bad feelings toward them." #nyj

#yoloswag

bray and mcknight were two of sanchez's and tanny's guys.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    lol

Wait.

#yoloswag

@RichCiminiVideo screen set up for Rex presser. Looks like it'll be another Xs and Os tutorial to start. Classic stall tactic. #Jets #filibuster

#yoloswag

@KMart_LISeats starting to fill up for the Rex Show (2:15p start). ...TV and video already set up...YAY! #jets

@jetstwitThe Rex Ryan news conference will be live 2:15pm on the NFL network.

#yoloswag

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    lol

Wait.

It's a miracle I tell you!

TC is over and Tone is ready to go. What were the odds?

@KMart_LISeats starting to fill up for the Rex Show (2:15p start). ...TV and video already set up...YAY! #jets

#yoloswag
    maybe he's gonna dissect geno's picks to say they weren't brutal...

Jets Insider VIP

#yoloswag
    Do they normally break into games they are broadcasting to do this?

Jets Insider VIP
    ^ They're re-runs of games. Who cares.

@AdamSchefterJets RB Mike Goodson, embroiled in legal issues this off-season, is expected to report to team in next 24 hours.

#yoloswag

@RichCiminiGoodson's imminent return probably factored into the McKnight decision. But there's concern that Goodson could be suspended by NFL. #Jets

#yoloswag

@BrianCozRex starting off his presser with another video presentation. Damon Harrison and Ryan Spadola highlights coming up #nyj

@CnimbleyAfter McKnight was cut had to figure this Goodson news was coming in just a matter of time

#yoloswag

If Goodsen was in Rehab & gun charges are dropped why would Goodell suspend him? For getting stone cold drunk?
    I'm seeing a meeting with Goodell in NY, a handshake for good luck & a "I better not see you again this year" statement.

@DWAZ73Rex Ryan opens his presser by showing video highlights, as he has after each preseason game. Leads off with Spadola. #Jets

@GregLogan1Rex starts with pod video on WR Spadola. "All he does is show up and make plays."

@KMart_LIRex highlights Matt Simms' escapability. "Another young man that's really popped up," he said of Simms. #jets

@BrianCozRex now showing Damon Harrison clips #nyj

#yoloswag

@CnimbleyWow, no Sheldon highlights

@KMart_LIRex now talking about the depth of his defense.... #jets

#yoloswag