Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Belidick and the Patriots unveil NEW and very fitting helmet feature

Jets Insider VIP

Belidick and the Patriots unveil NEW and very fitting helmet feature

Is that a camera? Or is it a laser pointer so that he can show off his pin point accuracy?

I get the joke and do thinks its pretty damn funny ... But ...

If it is some sort of goPro camera I think it's a smart use of technology for training. You can approximate the QBs vision and correct his interpretation after review. Another example of innovation from up north.

Hall Of Fame
    You make a joke and it is funny. But what I see is a competent coaching staff actually trying to address and solve Tebow's problems. Now they just need to make something for that throwing motion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    I get the joke and do thinks its pretty damn funny ... But ...

If it is some sort of goPro camera I think it's a smart use of technology for training. You can approximate the QBs vision and correct his interpretation after review. Another example of innovation from up north.
    http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sport...met-cams_N.htm

It's a good idea and I think more teams should use this in practice because you can correctly go through a qb's reads from his view. However, lets not make it out like some kind of invention, Oregon was doing this in 2009 and there are other lesser publicized schools that are probably doing it as well. While I like the idea, the pats using this is hardly groundbreaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Win4ever View Post

It's a good idea and I think more teams should use this in practice because you can correctly go through a qb's reads from his view. However, lets not make it out like some kind of invention, Oregon was doing this in 2009 and there are other lesser publicized schools that are probably doing it as well. While I like the idea, the pats using this is hardly groundbreaking.
    I hate the Pats as much or more than the next guy but they also copied that super speedy hurry up from Oregon. But if no other Nfl team is doing it, isnt it groundbreaking ? It is for pro sports at least. Wont help in this case cause the guy is a stinking turd.

Rookie
    Since "Spygate" Bellichek has been trying to figure out way's to get more video coverage of his opponents : )

All Pro
    I thought it was going to be a gun

Quote Originally Posted by NYDreamer View Post
    Since "Spygate" Bellichek has been trying to figure out way's to get more video coverage of his opponents : )
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    I thought it was going to be a gun
    GREAT posts. I needed a good belly laugh this morning.

I hope that thing has a wide angle lens or they're just going to be watching the bail sail out of frame on play after play.

i don't think the care where the ball goes..

i'm sure it will be used to see what the QB is looking at to get any idea of his reads, etc. they want to see what he is looking at. there will be other film of where the ball ends up...

Jets Insider VIP
    It's not just for Teblow... ALL the Cheater QBs including the faggy one are wearing their newfangled Billy The Cheating Douchebag video helmet cameras

Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post
    It's not just for Teblow... ALL the Cheater QBs including the faggy one are wearing their newfangled Billy The Cheating Douchebag video helmet cameras
    Brady wants one to get a close up of the center's ass.

I mean really, is there any doubt the guy's a fudge packing faggot? What a piec of immoral scum. That's okay. He'll rot in hell with the rest of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by CurleyJohnson View Post

I mean really, is there any doubt the guy's a fudge packing faggot? What a piec of immoral scum. That's okay. He'll rot in hell with the rest of 'em.
    Thank you Bernardino of Siena.

All League
    The pats coaching staff is not going to be happy when all they see is Brady's ass and crotch in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by AFCEastFan View Post
    Thank you Bernardino of Siena.
    I don get it. You're welcome?

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by CurleyJohnson View Post

Yeah TOTAL fag.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Win4ever View Post

I agree.

Bewildered Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    You make a joke and it is funny. But what I see is a competent coaching staff actually trying to address and solve Tebow's problems. Now they just need to make something for that throwing motion.
    "Annnnnnd another thing...can someone explain to me how finding receivers is harder than finding Jesus these days?...what's the deal there? and what about those little umbrellas in drinks...thanks im here all week; tip your waitress!

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    "Annnnnnd another thing...can someone explain to me how finding receivers is harder than finding Jesus these days?...what's the deal there? and what about those little umbrellas in drinks...thanks im here all week; tip your waitress!
    Please stay on topic. The thread posters want to talk about Brady's ass.