Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Belidick and the Patriots unveil NEW and very fitting helmet feature

Veteran
    I'd usually just back out of responing to ridiculous threads like this. But, between the assinine thread title and pre-teen banter, I feel like I'm back in a cafeteria filled with 6th graders. How did this thread even last this long???

Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak10 View Post
    I'd usually just back out of responing to ridiculous threads like this. But, between the assinine thread title and pre-teen banter, I feel like I'm back in a cafeteria filled with 6th graders. How did this thread even last this long???
    So yor saying the Mods.....

Quote Originally Posted by CurleyJohnson View Post
    I know right? Why do the mods put up with all the looser Pats fags on this site? HELLOOOOOOOOO!.......This web page is for JETS FANS!!!!

And not that I want to tell a good Jets fan how to talk, but you should probably refrain from using the Lord Jesus's name in vain. Thank you.
    I don't give a damn about using Jesus' name in vain.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by revischrist View Post
    Slurp, slurp, slurp.

Let's see if Bellichick gets more out of Tebow t han the Jets did. Remember that Tebow ran a few successful fakes for the Jets last year. I doubt Tebow does more than that this year even with your boyfriend running the show.
    Something tells me you are proficient at that.

I don't think the Pats are going to get anything out of Tebow, certainly not more than we got out of him. He just sucks. But at least they are attempting to fix his problems.

And they didn't give up a 4th round pick to get him.

Jets Insider VIP
    Hernandez Multiple Murders update

I'm currently up in Vermont where the local news TV news outlets are from NH and Mass

apparently, various authorities are currently searching various bodies of waters in a number of New England states trying to find additional bodies and/or other evidence of additional Patriot Way homocides

UPDATE

the specific body of water is a lake near where Murderer81 lives in Connecticut.....
    Last edited by sg3; 07-29-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sg3 View Post

I'm currently up in Vermont where the local news TV news outlets are from NH and Mass

apparently, various authorities are currently searching various bodies of waters in a number of New England states trying to find additional bodies and/or other evidence of additional Patriot Way homocides
    Cool story bro....

Quote Originally Posted by EternalChampion View Post
    I don't give a damn about using Jesus' name in vain.
    Was I talking to you?

And you'll care when you have to meet your Maker. You'll care PLENTY then!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    seriously, curly or GMC or whoever you are

enough with the biblical hogwash

thank you

Hall Of Fame

UPDATE

the specific body of water is a lake near where Murderer81 lives in Connecticut.....
    Which one of you guys got the AH thread locked?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

what are you, typo police?

Over 2000 posts on a Jets board. Your mama must be proud of the life you lead.

And yes, faggot, no one cares what you THINK!!!
    I'm having trouble banning you via tapatalk. I assure you, though, once I get home you will banned. Verily and thusly.

Brady's wearing one too to try it out:

Says he won't look at the film from it because it would just "clutter his mind." McDaniels says the only thing he gets from watching the helmet cam film is a "headache." So maybe it's not all that useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    I'm having trouble banning you via tapatalk. I assure you, though, once I get home you will banned. Verily and thusly.
    You would ban a loyal life long Jet fan for putting a Patsie troll in his rightful place? I dont understand this place? I seen others say things to the trolls. Why pick only on the new guy? How about this one?
    I dont get it.

Have I ever once directly referred to your dumb a$$ in any post??

You are an insignificant troll cockroach

Leave me out of your pathetic trolling

Thanks
    Last edited by CurleyJohnson; 07-29-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

You would ban a loyal life long Jet fan for putting a Patsie troll in his rightful place? I dont understand this place? I seen others say things to the trolls. Why pick only on the new guy? How about this one?
    I dont get it.
    Tone down the hate-speech, Curly.

Bewildered Beast
    I know right? Why do the mods put up with all the looser Pats fags on this site? HELLOOOOOOOOO!.......This web page is for JETS FANS!!!!

And not that I want to tell a good Jets fan how to talk, but you should probably refrain from using the Lord Jesus's name in vain. Thank you.
    This schtick is getting reported to me...you're not going to force my hand, are you? Maybe you agree you're over the top...or maybe you are "over the top" and posting from a rubber room.

Help me help you.

Bewildered Beast
    oh crap..."Verily and Thusly"....I'm grabbing a seat in the Mod Lounge for this one.

Bewildered Beast
    The point moron was not about stiking Teblow. ...thankfully that dirtbag is part of your Homocide Circus this season...

Video Cameras and guns ARE the Patriot Way and should probably be added to the dopey flying Elvis logo
    LOL

Jets Insider VIP
    You call yourself a Jets fan? You never hear of Curley Johnson? How about Joe Namath? I saw them both play in SB 3 jagoff. Curley was one of the greatest Jets ever. He still holds the record for longest punt average for a season in team history and played for the Titans and later the Jets for I believe 8 seasons.

So think before you spew crap. Or are you just another Pats fag in disgise?
    I believe Robert Malone now holds the record.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

^
    Welcome back Jordy, how about those Dodgers?! Hope you're enjoying the season as much as I am

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzsaw View Post
    ^
    Welcome back Jordy, how about those Dodgers?! Hope you're enjoying the season as much as I am
    Thanks Buzz.

I am! Nice to have some owners with deep pockets for a change!

Puig lit a fire and Hanley is the accelerator.

I'm currently up in Vermont
    God, I hope the farmers have their cows and sheep locked up in the barns...