Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: why not give Lloyd a shot ?

  1. #21
    Edwards
    Holmes
    Winslow
    Lloyd

    =fireworks

    Better hope things click on offence with them egos.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Edwards
    Holmes
    Winslow
    Lloyd

    =fireworks

    Better hope things click on offence with them egos.
    If Holmes ends up not being able to go for the 2013-14 season, though.....

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    If Holmes ends up not being able to go for the 2013-14 season, though.....
    Yeah I suppose if Holmes is out then why not, would still like Hill and possibly Gates to get some game time, my only other concern would be another vet would stunt their development.

  4. #24
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,617
    Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    I thought Hernandez did that!?!?



    what? too soon?

    BRAVO sir! BRAVO!!!

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    You still not happy about the "Wolverine" getting re-signed, eh?




    U MAD, BRO?
    He he he.

    I see what you did there! Braylon's back and rulin' the roost.

    We don't need Lloyd, no thanks.

  6. #26
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,566
    because they don't need him...braylon is better and the young receivers are looking good in mm's offense....why in the world would you want Lloyd.


    Quote Originally Posted by zimm1244 View Post
    If Holmes can't go , why not give Lloyd a shot.
    He's still without a team.

  7. #27
    Lloyd has only been productive in his career when Josh Mcdimwit has been calling the plays. Pats with their abyss at WR couldn't even stand him.

  8. #28
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,617
    Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Lloyd has only been productive in his career when Josh Mcdimwit has been calling the plays. Pats with their abyss at WR couldn't even stand him.
    The only reason he isn't a Past* at this point is because AHern just murdered a guy with a nearly identical name.


  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    The only reason he isn't a Past* at this point is because AHern just murdered a guy with a nearly identical name.

    That would be funny if that's the case but I think there was some lockeroom beef between him and Brady and the CS we don't know about. Lloyd is a sh*thead loose cannon and Bellyprick is in arrogance hyperdrive this off-season.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us