Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: KRL Camp Notes (7/28/13)

I'm as a die hard as anyone... Had great reports of a ton of players, but Hill didn't impress me, and I can say I loved the pick originally. We'll see again tomorrow, but out in Cortland I'm not in the minority.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by ryu79 View Post
    Love Hills potential, I just hope he loosens up a bit on the field, he just looks rigid and awkward sometimes...

While i am posting, wanted to add onto everyone praising these krl reports - stuff is brilliant.
    I was thinking the same thing. They weren't kidding when they said he was green.

These reports make my pants dance.

Quote Originally Posted by detectivekimble View Post
    You mean Edwards.
    That's more like it!

Jets Insider VIP
    Thank you KRL. Very professional report.

This is great.

So many new names and they all sound like they have a legit chance of making some noise at their positions.

Of course we lack the veteran presence but gain the hunger in these younger guys to make a name for themselves. Which is something we haven't seen in a long time. Preseason should be really interesting to watch.

oh and finally sounds like a TEAM again. I could care less if the media is trying to make a story out of nothing, considering the topic is whether they'll consider everyones opinion or not on the QB. Oh no!...

All League
    +1