Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: RUMOR, Probably not true (Incarcerated Bob) :Hakeem Nicks traded to Detroit

  1. #1

    RUMOR, Probably not true (Incarcerated Bob) :Hakeem Nicks traded to Detroit

    Last edited by Bonhomme Richard; 09-26-2013 at 09:51 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Unless Incarceratedbob confirms it, it's not real.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In Da Club with a Bottle Full of Bubb
    Posts
    8,735
    Was he the "i cant throw it to myself" WR from last week?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Was he the "i cant throw it to myself" WR from last week?
    Yes. Yes.

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In Da Club with a Bottle Full of Bubb
    Posts
    8,735
    Quote Originally Posted by DowNY View Post
    Yes. Yes.
    Wow. That didnt take long......I guess you clash with Ely, you get shown the door.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by sdJETSetter View Post
    Wow. That didnt take long......I guess you clash with Ely, you get shown the door.
    For what it's worth, it's hasn't been officially confirmed yet. Just a rumor at this point, courtesy of a NY Knicks (basketball) blogger & the infamous "Incarceratedbob"'.

  8. #8
    Oh, it's an iBob rumor?

    NOTHING TO SEE HERE, FELLAS!

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Your bedroom window
    Posts
    13,627
    Wait... So this is REALLY from Incarcerated Bob?

    LOLZ

    That dude is absolutely insane

  10. #10
    Who is Mike Ortiz, Jr? Nothing yet from the usual tapped in NFL guys-Shefter, Mort, Rapport, Laconfora. Seems Ortiz is another Shefter wannabe.


    Edit: yep. Shefter wannabe

    Mike Ortiz Jr. Mike, started Did You See That?! back in the summer of 2010 when he was a junior at Liverpool High School. The company originally was just a newspaper however, as time progressed, Mike decided to start a website naming it DYSTNow.com. Mike has also done writing for the Bleacher Report, Fansided.com, which he started the blog "Inside The Loud House" there, the City Eagle, Eagle Star-Review, Clay Insider, and the Life Guard. Mike has been fortunate enough to interview several famous people/players such as famous broadcaster, Bob Costas, the first African American NBA player, Earl Lloyd, NFL player, Chandler Jones, as well as many more professional and collegiate athletes. Mike is currently a Broadcast Journalism major at Onondaga Community College.

  11. #11
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Super Insider Triple VIP Island
    Posts
    7,819
    Tanking for Teddy. Maybe I will finally get some fantasy points off of him

  12. #12
    Ortiz is local kid attending a community college here in Syracuse. He's completely fake.

    Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

  13. #13
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    18,404
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mart View Post
    Who is Mike Ortiz, Jr? Nothing yet from the usual tapped in NFL guys-Shefter, Mort, Rapport, Laconfora. Seems Ortiz is another Shefter wannabe.


    Edit: yep. Shefter wannabe

    Mike Ortiz Jr. Mike, started Did You See That?! back in the summer of 2010 when he was a junior at Liverpool High School. The company originally was just a newspaper however, as time progressed, Mike decided to start a website naming it DYSTNow.com. Mike has also done writing for the Bleacher Report, Fansided.com, which he started the blog "Inside The Loud House" there, the City Eagle, Eagle Star-Review, Clay Insider, and the Life Guard. Mike has been fortunate enough to interview several famous people/players such as famous broadcaster, Bob Costas, the first African American NBA player, Earl Lloyd, NFL player, Chandler Jones, as well as many more professional and collegiate athletes. Mike is currently a Broadcast Journalism major at Onondaga Community College.
    Onadaga??? That's Harvard of Central NY.

  14. #14
    Detroit doesnt have the money to sign him long term. I'd be shocked if this is confirmed. They are already over the cap next year.

  15. #15
    um.... is there a mod in the house? Hello? McFly? anyone? It might be a good idea to CHANGE THE TITLE of the thread to "unsubstantiated rumor".

  16. #16
    I can't believe someone would actually fall for this.

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    2,409
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjfollower View Post
    I can't believe someone would actually fall for this.
    You are new but cookiemonsta provides good comic relief.

  18. #18
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    One hour. from MetLife
    Posts
    21,899
    Quote Originally Posted by southparkcpa View Post
    Onadaga??? That's Harvard of Central NY.
    Onondaga

  19. #19
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    26,975
    Incarcerated Bob + CookieMonster = Epic Fail

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us