Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Practice 7/29

Lol, shut your old ass up, Gramps. You utterly refuse to even LOOK at how blatantly awful Sanchez was last year. The scrub couldn't even rank 32nd amongst starters. There were BACKUPS ranked higher. All the guy did was fumble, throw picks, and mope. Was last year all his fault? No, but awful play at the most important position CANNOT be ignored. Yet, you do. You refuse to accept obvious facts because you're the dumbest ****ing homer in the world.

No one is bring hypocritical, you ****ing spaz. POINTING OUT OBVIOUS FACTS IS NOT HAVING AN AGENDA OR BEING HYPOCRITICAL.

Idk why I'm even bothering with your depends-using ass. You're too ****ing oblivious to things right in front of your face. **** yourself, old ass.

All League
    rusells being wrusteled.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Lol, shut your old ass up, Gramps. You utterly refuse to even LOOK at how blatantly awful Sanchez was last year. The scrub couldn't even rank 32nd amongst starters. There were BACKUPS ranked higher. All the guy did was fumble, throw picks, and mope. Was last year all his fault? No, but awful play at the most important position CANNOT be ignored. Yet, you do. You refuse to accept obvious facts because you're the dumbest ****ing homer in the world.

No one is bring hypocritical, you ****ing spaz. POINTING OUT OBVIOUS FACTS IS NOT HAVING AN AGENDA OR BEING HYPOCRITICAL.

Idk why I'm even bothering with your depends-using ass. You're too ****ing oblivious to things right in front of your face. **** yourself, old ass.
    Curious, what makes you think he's old?

And whats the significance? Calling someone old is as lame as it gets and really makes you sound stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    LOL

So anyone who doesn't hold out blind hope in Sanchez turning it around is "ignorant" and a "dullard"?

I was ready to move on from this mook at the end of 2011. Saw right then that this kid was never going to amount to dick without an elite supporting cast surrounding him year after year, which simply isn't feasible, especially in the salary cap era.

Wanted us to go after Peyton while you and others were calling me a "SOJ Fan" and "ignorant" for giving up on Sanchez because, afterall, "he took us to two AFC Championship games!!".

My oh my how that one turned out.

When you first came back from your latest ban, you actually seemed like you matured into a solid poster. Now I see you're back to your douchebag ways of insulting anyone who doesn't share your exact same homerific views on the team.
    I don't recall throwing insults at you, if you want to throw dirt and act tough, which is exactly what McGinley did, I'll give it right back, go back and read a-hole.

There are plenty of people who disagree with me, don't share my views on a lot of topics I have no problem with.

My problem is with the arrogant know-it-alls on any topic, and their obvious agendas.

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Curious, what makes you think he's old?

And whats the significance? Calling someone old is as lame as it gets and really makes you sound stupid.
    LOL

I'm old now, can I retire to my home of golf and doing nothing? Pretty please?

I'm not even gonna bother. Stupid fighting isn't even worth it.

I apologize for the insults, Ray.

Damnit McClown, you effed up another KRL
    thread with your garbage!

I'm not even gonna bother. Stupid fighting isn't even worth it.

I apologize for the insults, Ray.
    It's all good dude, but you have me all wrong !

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Ray19 View Post
    I don't recall throwing insults at you, if you want to throw dirt and act tough, which is exactly what McGinley did, I'll give it right back, go back and read a-hole.

There are plenty of people who disagree with me, don't share my views on a lot of topics I have no problem with.

My problem is with the arrogant know-it-alls on any topic, and their obvious agendas.
    Are you kidding?

You have to be told by the mods on a regular basis to cut the bullsh*t bickering in threads.

And you always respond with a halfhearted apology then proceed to do the same thing a couple days later.

It's all good dude, but you have me all wrong !
    Perhaps we all just need to try and see the other point of view instead of barking at each other. I mean, we all just want the Jets to win (well, not SAR), so I guess bickering isn't gonna do any good.

We good, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Are you kidding?

You have to be told by the mods on a regular basis to cut the bullsh*t bickering in threads.

And you always respond with a halfhearted apology then proceed to do the same thing a couple days later.
    Dude, take off your night watch goggles and run along, there is no reason for your venom. The dude admitted lashing out at me and you r here calling me out. Who the hell r u to play message board cop? Shut it.
    Last edited by Ray Ray19; 07-30-2013 at 02:10 AM.

Perhaps we all just need to try and see the other point of view instead of barking at each other. I mean, we all just want the Jets to win (well, not SAR), so I guess bickering isn't gonna do any good.

We good, bro.
    You got that right!

You got that right!
    Now THAT guy is an SOJF, haha.