Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: K-Ro's (7/29) Morning Training Camp Report!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LockeJET View Post
    I was a huge fan of David Harris. Now, besides Holmes I'm ready to move on from him next.

Since he got paid, he's done nothing but gain weight and slow down.
    I agree. What has happened to this guy? His 1st 2 years he looked like a perriniel pro bowler. and under Rex, you figured he would blossom. But hes gone backwards.

Barring a great year from Harris, you can be sure that is the next area Idzik is going to look to trim the fat from the tanny contracts.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking of Lynn...how the hell was he retained?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe W. Namath View Post
    I agree. What has happened to this guy? His 1st 2 years he looked like a perriniel pro bowler. and under Rex, you figured he would blossom. But hes gone backwards.
    that d line protected him and masked his lack of athleticism i guess. what a shame, they could (should) have drafted woodley.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by batman10023 View Post
    why is mcknight out of shape? isn't this the year he's playing for another contract?
    Actually, if you listen to McKnight, he's not out of shape… He's too in shape. Only 3.3% body fat!!!!

At least that's what he said…

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was a huge fan of David Harris. Now, besides Holmes I'm ready to move on from him next.

I thought Rex said Harris looked lean and was looking good in practice.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Speaking of Lynn...how the hell was he retained?
    The answer starts with 'R' and ends with 'X'.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    thx for the report.

any word on hayden smith, is he doing anything out there?

is vlad ducasse just wasting space still?

the new rb spann (sp?) doing anything?

thx!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    With the money that Holmes and Harris are making this year it's unreal that one might not play and the other seems to be going backwards. 2 of the highest paid guys on the team.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJet View Post
    Actually, if you listen to McKnight, he's not out of shape… He's too in shape. Only 3.3% body fat!!!!

At least that's what he said…

Body fat means nothing. You can be naturally thin, or just lift weights. Nothing to do with conditioning.

I'm going to stop giving my reports if you guys who haven't been here live want to disagree. It's really starting to piss me off now.

He failed the conditioning test as well.. Don't tell me he's in shape. And I LOVE McKnight.
    Last edited by K-Ro 25; 07-29-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Rex made much the same observation about Vernon Gholston on several occasions.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by escamoter2 View Post
    Rex also praised Gholston!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    With the money that Holmes and Harris are making this year it's unreal that one might not play and the other seems to be going backwards. 2 of the highest paid guys on the team.
    can they get holmes off the books next year and maybe reduce harris' cap hit too? since sanchez will likely be gone they can really create some cap space here.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    The lack of politeness and people going after my throat for every negative comment I give is really starting to tick me the *** off. I gave you guys the truth, with a ton of positive news. Of course as a REAL fan I give the negative as well. I'm sorry that not everyone was great today? Some of you are awful man.

I'm taking time out of my day to tell you guys what I saw live. Not what you guys read off an egotistical beat writer or our super optimistic coach, what the real die hard fan saw. So, take it or leave it.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

We'll have to see during the games - Rex raved about him coming into camp slimmer and quicker...maybe just a bad day in coverage for him.

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Be careful. There is an army of McKnight apologists/fanbois who just love to jump all over any posts that are critical of him.

Maybe mean old Dennis Thurman made him run too hard. If he did not puke than he is on the upswing here.
    This was true, but I think his failure of the conditioning test put a quiet end to any remaining support for Joe M. He'll either get it done or he won't, but no one will care unless it's the former.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    can they get holmes off the books next year and maybe reduce harris' cap hit too? since sanchez will likely be gone they can really create some cap space here.
    Yes, yes and yes... Good chance Harris is cut and not reduced.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holmes and Harris are gone after this year.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    I'm going to stop giving my reports if you guys who haven't been here live want to disagree. It's really starting to piss me off now.
    The lack of politeness and people going after my throat for every negative comment I give is really starting to tick me the *** off. I gave you guys the truth, with a ton of positive news. Of course as a REAL fan I give the negative as well. I'm sorry that not everyone was great today? Some of you are awful man.
    Get over yourself. No one's forcing you to make these threads or compile these "reports."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, yes and yes... Good chance Harris is cut and not reduced.
    maybe we won't have a slew of articles next year about how bad the jets cap situation is.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    Get over yourself. No one's forcing you to make these threads or compile these "reports."

I was trying to give you guys insight, but if my lack of blind optimism on every player is frustrating you I'm sorry? No.. gtfoh bro.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm taking time out of my day to tell you guys what I saw live. Not what you guys read off an egotistical beat writer or our super optimistic coach, what the real die hard fan saw. So, take it or leave it.
    Uh...you might want to re-read the responses. Not a single person in this thread has had anything negative to say about your comments.

People are ripping guys like McKnight and Harris for their play. Something wrong with that?