Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: K-Ro's (7/29) Morning Training Camp Report!

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by augustiniak View Post
    maybe we won't have a slew of articles next year about how bad the jets cap situation is.
    100% we won't. We are going to have one of the best cap situations in the league. Sanchez, Holmes and Harris will be off.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Ro 25 View Post
    The lack of politeness and people going after my throat for every negative comment I give is really starting to tick me the *** off. I gave you guys the truth, with a ton of positive news. Of course as a REAL fan I give the negative as well. I'm sorry that not everyone was great today? Some of you are awful man.

I'm taking time out of my day to tell you guys what I saw live. Not what you guys read off an egotistical beat writer or our super optimistic coach, what the real die hard fan saw. So, take it or leave it.
    You sure you are really there?? There is no 3:30 practice and the NFL eliminated two-a-days back in 2011.

Jets Insider VIP
    I was trying to give you guys insight, but if my lack of blind optimism on every player is frustrating you I'm sorry? No.. gtfoh bro.
    You're the only one who's obviously frustrated.

Bro.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    Uh...you might want to re-read the responses. Not a single person in this thread has had anything negative to say about your comments.

People are ripping guys like McKnight and Harris for their play. Something wrong with that?
    No, that's what I was saying!

It's from people disagreeing with me saying McKnight was out of shape. Also, people disagreeing that I said Harris looked slow and got beat, and of course Hill yesterday. Like I'm not here to lie to you guys lol.

Hall Of Fame
    The lack of politeness and people going after my throat for every negative comment I give is really starting to tick me the *** off. I gave you guys the truth, with a ton of positive news. Of course as a REAL fan I give the negative as well. I'm sorry that not everyone was great today? Some of you are awful man.
    I think you need to take a step back and not try to be the police on this one. It is a discussion board and there will always be genuine areas of disagreement. Disagreement fosters debate and that is the lifeblood of a message board. Well that, and an active Hotties thread but I digress.

Some people react when their personal ox get gored and some those same people have an emotional interest in this player or that player.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    You sure you are really there?? There is no 3:30 practice and the NFL eliminated two-a-days back in 2011.
    They are eliminated, this is common knowledge. Not sure why he insists there's another practice.

But you're not being polite, so now his feelings will be hurt. Nice going.

Yesterday's practice was 3:30, and last time I was here was 2010, and they still had two-a-days. That's pretty disappointing news, as I was about to get something to eat and head back to practice. Damn.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I thought the same too.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    They are eliminated, this is common knowledge. Not sure why he insists there's another practice.

But you're not being polite, so now his feelings will be hurt. Nice going.
    Get your agenda out of here. If you're not adding anything to the thread you can leave.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Yesterday's practice was 3:30, and last time I was here was 2010, and they still had two-a-days. That's pretty disappointing news, as I was about to get something to eat and head back to practice. Damn.
    Yesterdays 3:30 practice was because the morning was shut down

All League
    Nice report, much appreciated.

Glad to hear Hill is looking better. Love the news about Bush, Jarrett and Kerley as well.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 via Tapatalk

K-Ro, thanks for the reports. Us lurkers really appreciate it. Don't let the ball breakers get to you.

Jets Insider VIP
    Yesterday's practice was moved to 3:30 because of weather. And the change went into effect in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    I think you need to take a step back and not try to be the police on this one. It is a discussion board and there will always be genuine areas of disagreement. Disagreement fosters debate and that is the lifeblood of a message board. Well that, and an active Hotties thread but I digress.

Some people react when their personal ox get gored and some those same people have an emotional interest in this player or that player.
    I'm just puzzled at how people were trying to disagree with me saying Harris is looking slow or how McKnight looked out of shape. McKnight failed the conditioning test and Harris was slow last year. It's not really news.

Jets Insider VIP
    Get your agenda out of here. If you're not adding anything to the thread you can leave.
    Your defensiveness is remarkable. Were you and Ray Ray separated at birth?

It's from people disagreeing with me saying McKnight was out of shape. Also, people disagreeing that I said Harris looked slow and got beat, and of course Hill yesterday. Like I'm not here to lie to you guys lol.
    Just for the record, the guy wasn't disagreeing with you about McKnight - he was referencing an earlier article where McKnight himself said he was in top shape.

As for Hill, well there were some pricks yesterday, but shake it off man. People definitely want to hear what's going on up there, especially from the fans.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Nobody ripped you here, called you a liar, hard to get your response.

Hall Of Fame
    I am not trying to give you s**t or anything, just didnt want you waiting around all day for nothing.

Jets Insider VIP
    we aren't looking for blind optimism

what we ARE looking for is blind, factual reporting of what actually happened at the practice, unembellished by your personal feelings towards individual players or by which players signed your hat or didn't

in other words, not reporting that a wideout dropped a bunch of balls or was invisible because you don't like him especially when ALL the other reports say that he caught just about everything thrown his way and was a standout in those same practices

You are forgiven, though.. today's report was somewhat objective.... stand out there and make sure to give us a full report right up to the 5:40 conclusion

Heath Evans on NFL Network just said that Geno looked much better than Mark today.