Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The new #15

  1. #1

    The new #15

    Johnny Manziel looking good in a Jets jersey, even though its a off rack Tebow...


  2. #2
    ESPN does a segment on how he should act more like Tebow .. So he shows up to a frat party in a Tebow jersey. Successful troll by Johnny Football.

  3. #3
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    27,525
    Manziel is a douche

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,725
    Manziel has really narrow shoulders. He doesnt look he has an NFL QB frame.


    Either that or his head is huge....LOL

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Johnny Manziel looking good in a Jets jersey
    No. No, he's not.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,568
    that kid is still growing and he is in college having fun...he wins the heismen and he is under a microscope.....I like it that it has not changed him. He would also get killed in the nfl running around like that...you can't get away with so much broken plays in the league.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,568
    why exactly is he a douche....aside from what you have READ what do you even know about the kid. it's amazing how in todays world people want to quickly label an individual....the kid is in his 2nd year of college.



    Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Manziel is a douche

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    13,725
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfreak View Post
    why exactly is he a douche....aside from what you have READ what do you even know about the kid. it's amazing how in todays world people want to quickly label an individual....the kid is in his 2nd year of college.
    Getting drunk and leaving the Manning Passing academy hung over with out telling anyone is not the most mature thing to do.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Posts
    17,568
    You just made a darn good point...he should lay a bit low and focus on football.


    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Getting drunk and leaving the Manning Passing academy hung over with out telling anyone is not the most mature thing to do.

  10. #10
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Fr:NYC to Mid Ga.
    Posts
    8,837
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Johnny Manziel looking good in a Jets jersey, even though its a off rack Tebow...

    No he dosen't!...yes! he does! no! no! noo! no way! no he does not!

  11. #11
    Why are we talking about someone who is NOT on the Jets?

    I could care less what trouble that doofus is getting himself into. Thank GOD we don't have to deal with his type of Drama.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us