Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 77

Thread: Jets tickets just shipped!!!!!

  1. #41
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Section 229
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flagman, where are your seats?

  2. #42
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    203A, 204 and 310

  3. #43
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3
    Post Thanks / Like

    Gifts & Tkts Recevied Today

    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    With the season quickly approaching, your 2013 tickets will soon be arriving. This year we are again sending all season ticket packages out via Federal Express. Your package has been shipped to the address on your account (shown above) and will arrive in 2-3 business days. The package will be left at the front door without a required signature.

    I guess lets play guess the "free gift?

    First one who gets it please post a picture.
    Tickets received today. Gifts were a Blanket, winter hat & water bottle. Slide whistle down folks, this stuff is crap.......

  4. #44
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    203A, 204 and 310
    Why are you in 310, one section over seats are $50 bucks. Why dont you move closer to 50 or a few over to cheaper seats

  5. #45
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,267
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    Why are you in 310, one section over seats are $50 bucks. Why dont you move closer to 50 or a few over to cheaper seats
    Got 2 in the 3rd row and 4 in the 4th row, Aisle seats back to back. Use them for my friends, the remora's we know and also for the charity actions at outings I go to. I know we pay extra for those, but that lower section in the UD does make a difference. I take the 203A seats for myself.

  6. #46
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagmanL11 View Post
    Got 2 in the 3rd row and 4 in the 4th row, Aisle seats back to back. Use them for my friends, the remora's we know and also for the charity actions at outings I go to. I know we pay extra for those, but that lower section in the UD does make a difference. I take the 203A seats for myself.
    Six is tough. I was supposed to connect with a friend buy to do it I had to be ten yard line UD prime to find five together, instead he got 30 and I got 35 yard line I was not giving up 25 yards so I could high five him!!


    You still next year should try to move closer to 50, row one in section 313 can go for $75 to $100 more a ticket and it is same face.

  7. #47
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    336
    Post Thanks / Like
    Got tickets, no water bottle or hat, just a brown stained blanket.At least it wasn't stained in white

  8. #48
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the 10th time I am a PSL owner, not a Season Ticket Holder.

  9. #49
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    For the 10th time I am a PSL owner, not a Season Ticket Holder.
    A PSL owner is required to be a season ticket holder as part of his agreement

    Therefore you are a PSL owner and a season ticket holder.

  10. #50
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Posts
    16,648
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    A PSL owner is required to be a season ticket holder as part of his agreement

    Therefore you are a PSL owner and a season ticket holder.
    1/3 of the stadium is there without a Psl purchase.

  11. #51
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hoboken
    Posts
    3,990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally got my notification. Shipping from Arkansas and will be here Tuesday.

  12. #52
    Waterboy
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guessing the more you spend, the more gifts you get.

  13. #53
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Loucrew View Post
    Guessing the more you spend, the more gifts you get.
    I only got a blanket for regular PSLs, I think club seats got a blanket plus a hat.

  14. #54
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    289
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only received a STH blanket as well, I was looking forward to the water bottle and hat lol.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk HD

  15. #55
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Staten Island
    Posts
    9,516
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last edited by djaparz; 08-02-2013 at 11:49 AM.

  16. #56
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    section 135

    No hat
    No water bottle
    just the blanket

    F*ck you Woody, you cheap bastid.






















  17. #57
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alkrotraz View Post
    I only got a blanket for regular PSLs, I think club seats got a blanket plus a hat.
    Same here.

    A blanket to cry into at the end of games. No hat or alcohol bottle.

  18. #58
    All League
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    East Windsor NJ, Brooklyn born & raised
    Posts
    4,978
    Post Thanks / Like
    So far, no email arrived, no tickets arrived.

    What are the non-PSL STH getting as gifts?


    Ted

  19. #59
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    9,409
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tedtedthefootballhead View Post
    So far, no email arrived, no tickets arrived.

    What are the non-PSL STH getting as gifts?


    Ted
    you can now park in lot K

  20. #60
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    734
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    you can now park in lot K
    isnt that a watering down of the yellow PSL parking pass?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us