Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Jets tickets just shipped!!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcat View Post
    section 135

No hat
    No water bottle
    just the blanket

F*ck you Woody, you cheap bastid.

Quote Originally Posted by jetstream23 View Post
    Same here.

A blanket to cry into at the end of games. No hat or alcohol bottle.
    The blanket will come in handy when we go deep into the playoffs at home so hang onto it for a couple of years.

I got free parking for 2013 a $200 savings.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache 51 View Post
    The blanket will come in handy when we go deep into the playoffs at home so hang onto it for a couple of years.
    Just heard on the radio interview that they are sending season ticket holders a Jets bag that is clear. The new rules at the stadium this year is that you can only bring in clear bags through security. At least they are setting us up with the bag.

Mine are coming in this week and I'm excited to see if I got the shaft - just the blanket - or if I got the blanket, hat and water bottle. I wonder how that's determined because I have friends who have the same seats as me, just on the other side of the stadium, same price range and everything and one got all 3 items while the other did not.

Mine are coming this week too. This is my first year as a non PSL season ticket holder. Wonder if they send all the stuff to the new STH or if it is random

Quote Originally Posted by Loucrew View Post
    Mine are coming this week too. This is my first year as a non PSL season ticket holder. Wonder if they send all the stuff to the new STH or if it is random
    Did you sell off the PSL's or did you walk away from them and then sign up for Upper Level seats?

If it's the latter that would be interesting.

No just signed up for the upper level. No prior season tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Loucrew View Post
    No just signed up for the upper level. No prior season tickets.
    we got a tgg guy here~

Can anyone tell me what upper-prime is.

I just bought tickets sec. 343 row 1 but they're called upper-prime and seem to be a in slightly different section than the rows just behind it.

Does this give me access to anything additional?

Veteran
    i'm in 129 and only got the blanket. also, the way the email about the clear bags came over it made it seem like the clear bag was with the tickets, which i didn't get either. i wish i could get rid of these tickets and psl, i don't know how to!

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    Can anyone tell me what upper-prime is.

I just bought tickets sec. 343 row 1 but they're called upper-prime and seem to be a in slightly different section than the rows just behind it.

Does this give me access to anything additional?
    No access to anything additional, but first row anywhere is good. You are in a 5 row section just below the UD. You may have the railing obstructing your view when you are sitting back, however. It is up pretty high and for the price you pay there should be no obstruction.

Quote Originally Posted by heymangold View Post
    i'm in 129 and only got the blanket. also, the way the email about the clear bags came over it made it seem like the clear bag was with the tickets, which i didn't get either. i wish i could get rid of these tickets and psl, i don't know how to!
    It's doable, at the right price. I sold mine last week in 129. on seasonticketrights.com $625 per, net after fees.

thanks for the info...

sure hope the view isn't obstructed. the whole idea of paying more for the first row was to avoid having anything or anyone in front of me.

Quote Originally Posted by fidelioion View Post
    thanks for the info...

sure hope the view isn't obstructed. the whole idea of paying more for the first row was to avoid having anything or anyone in front of me.
    I'm in the first row corner end zone. The bars can be annoying but they're doable. No one in front of you and a little extra leg room that the first row has make up for it. You just have to adjust yourself on occasion but it's not bad at all.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Yearbook has a nice cover 50 year anniversary.

Never thought I'd see the day but the Jets are now selling 3 game plans in the UD on their website.