Thanks.

No pardon. I just served my time.

Mod Friend to JI Legends
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
    Thanks.

No pardon. I just served my time.
    No Suggestions?

Time served, indeed. Welcome back; glad to have you.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    No Suggestions?

Oh I have plenty of suggestions, questions, etc.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    No Suggestions?

Master baiter.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    I couldn't care less what credibility you or anyone like you thinks I have.

I took it as a joke. But then again I don't get bent out of shape about everything little critique about the Jets like some of the pansies here do.
    Again, they played it on their tracker, it was no joke. He didn't make a joke, its still up. Not even close to a joke.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    Again, they played it on their tracker, it was no joke. He didn't make a joke, its still up. Not even close to a joke.
    And if you watch the video one of the people he is talking to laughed. Unfortunately they did not show his face while he was saying it. I think he was ribbing Geno a little and his delivery was bad. 90% on what he said in that segment about Geno was positive.

I am not sticking up for Baldinger as some have claimed. He said it and you guys are free to interpret it as you want. But taking everything into account I think it was more of a joke than anything.

Bottom line is I really don't give a sh!t about the outside noise. I am just happy we have a young QB that looks like he might give me something I have only seen 2.5 times since I have been a fan which is my QB having an Top 10ish season.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    And if you watch the video one of the people he is talking to laughed. Unfortunately they did not show his face while he was saying it. I think he was ribbing Geno a little and his delivery was bad. 90% on what he said in that segment about Geno was positive.

I am not sticking up for Baldinger as some have claimed. He said it and you guys are free to interpret it as you want. But taking everything into account I think it was more of a joke than anything.

Bottom line is I really don't give a sh!t about the outside noise. I am just happy we have a young QB that looks like he might give me something I have only seen 2.5 times since I have been a fan which is my QB having an Top 10ish season.
    He was not joking ... Period /thread. Geno is having a great camp ... Needs to get stronger and into better shape.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like

Here's the vid from NFL.com. He's on, his face is on and he's not laughing, smiling or close to kidding. Yeah, whoever is there laughs, but he doesn't. He was serious.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=260460
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 07-30-2013 at 09:40 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here's the vid from NFL.com. He's on, his face is on and he's not laughing, smiling or close to kidding. Yeah, whoever is there laughs, but he doesn't. He was serious.

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=260460
    Using my phone so I cant see the video. But IIRC the video I saw showed nobody's face while he was talking about Geno's conditioning. It was posted earlier in the thread. I will check the one you posted when I can.

Either way I just don't see the big deal. And it isn't effecting Geno and that is all that matters.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I like about this is that it's the best mud these Jet hating networks have to sling. That's pretty impressive.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Using my phone so I cant see the video. But IIRC the video I saw showed nobody's face while he was talking about Geno's conditioning. It was posted earlier in the thread. I will check the one you posted when I can.

Either way I just don't see the big deal. And it isn't effecting Geno and that is all that matters.
    Check it, they show him, full screen, he's not joking. Shouldn't effect Geno, only an idiot would think he's out of shape or better yet in such poor shape that it would have anything to do with his ability to play QB. I would love to hear what he thinks about the conditioning of Brady, Manning and others compared to Geno.

Stupid comments by a fool looking to make a splash I guess.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 07-30-2013 at 10:50 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baldinger was on the radio today backing up and defending what he said earlier, Geno was the last one, behind everyone else in the gassers, and gassed. But what is the big deal, it's a big step from college to NFL and he probably has no idea what it takes to be or get in NFL shape. He'll learn.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    Baldinger was on the radio today backing up and defending what he said earlier, Geno was the last one, behind everyone else in the gassers, and gassed. But what is the big deal, it's a big step from college to NFL and he probably has no idea what it takes to be or get in NFL shape. He'll learn.
    Or maybe he had a bad day.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Or maybe he had a bad day.
    an aerobically bad day.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Someone please tell me why anyone really cares what Brian Baldinger really thinks. He's relevant why?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    an aerobically bad day.
    Maybe he's sore. Maybe he's got a little nagging injury. Maybe he's sick.

If it persists, it's a problem.

I'm sure Peyton Manning didn't beat everyone in gassers.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check it, they show him, full screen, he's not joking. Shouldn't effect Geno, only an idiot would think he's out of shape or better yet in such poor shape that it would have anything to do with his ability to play QB. I would love to hear what he thinks about the conditioning of Brady, Manning and others compared to Geno.

Stupid comments by a fool looking to make a splash I guess.
    Yea. They only show Baldinger's face at the beginning of his report. They don't show it while he was "critiquing" Geno's conditioning. So I am still left with my initial interpretation of it. The notion that Geno is out of shape is so ridiculous that I almost have to give Baldinger the benefit of the doubt. I just take that as an ex-OL getting after a QB a little bit. Geno was probably jogging during the conditioning like so many QBs do. As for Brady and Manning I have heard ex-players that are analysts joke about how slow they are too. It is not a big deal.

All I know is that 90% of what both Heath Miller (shockingly) and Baldinger said about Geno was positive. I am hoping he takes another step forward today.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Maybe he's sore. Maybe he's got a little nagging injury. Maybe he's sick.

If it persists, it's a problem.

I'm sure Peyton Manning didn't beat everyone in gassers.
    I'd be shocked if Peyton ran gassers. Same for Brady.

This is all much ado about nothing. We all saw Geno break off a couple of runs this week. He will be fine.

BTW Geno does not view himself as a running QB so I doubt he even cares.