Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 126

Thread: Riley Cooper, Eagle WR " I'll fight every N****R here"

  1. #1
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    14,280

    Riley Cooper, Eagle WR " I'll fight every N****R here"

    Should be a fun time in the Eagle locker room today.

    Bart Hubbuch ‏@HubbuchNYP
    Go, Gators! RT @Deadspin: Eagles WR Riley Cooper at Kenny Chesney concert: "I will fight every n---- here" http://deadsp.in/0moBZaB

    Here is the link to video and story.

    http://t.co/dv6vDibthb

  2. #2
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    1,827
    Well, that was a short lived signing.

  3. #3
    Wow. Easy to say at a Kenny Chesney concert where you might have to fight 6 dudes, but he might have to go 80 rounds in the locker room.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    14,280
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenWave View Post
    Wow. Easy to say at a Kenny Chesney concert where you might have to fight 6 dudes, but he might have to go 80 rounds in the locker room.
    Whats funny is that, supposedly there were some of his black Eagle team mates at that concert.

  5. #5
    Was he referring to the white people at this country music concert? Probably

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Murray Hill
    Posts
    7,771
    The last 99 times I heard that word it was from a black guy saying it....where's the thread on those? Doesn't make it right, just sayin.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by David Harris View Post
    The last 99 times I heard that word it was from a black guy saying it....where's the thread on those? Doesn't make it right, just sayin.
    Haven't heard a white guy say it since:


  8. #8
    eh Still better then thanking GOD.

  9. #9
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    14,280
    Obviously this is all Urban Meyer's fault.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Obviously this is all Urban Meyer's fault.
    Dude's also white and shifty, and not a Pat. Imagine the odds against?

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Manalapan, NJ/Boca Raton, Fl
    Posts
    15,569
    Quote Originally Posted by ASG0531 View Post
    Dude's also white and shifty, and not a Pat. Imagine the odds against?
    He's on their radar.

    But seriously, it's white and sleazy that interests the Pats.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 07-31-2013 at 05:36 PM.

  12. #12
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Long Island-Florida
    Posts
    302
    Well it all depends on if he used ga or gger. That's according to the woman that testified in the Trayvon trial. Just sayin

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    20,953
    According to Rachel Jenteal . . .

    N***a = dude, Cracka = dude

  14. #14
    So what? Nobody likes naggers.

    Ba dum tsh.

  15. #15


    What a dumbass....

    He's going to get his ass kicked in the locker room now.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by sec.101row23 View Post
    Whats funny is that, supposedly there were some of his black Eagle team mates at that concert.
    Black football players and their racist white teammate attending the concert of Country Music's first openly-gay superstar? Only in America.

  17. #17
    Jeez that guy is an idiot...that eagles locker room is going to be fun.

  18. #18
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    14,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotch View Post
    Black football players and their racist white teammate attending the concert of Country Music's first openly-gay superstar? Only in America.
    LOL....LOL.

  19. #19
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    31,169

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Mendham, NJ
    Posts
    14,280
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    LOL...I was just about to post that. That pic is hilarious.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us