Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Read A Letter Aaron Hernandez Wrote From Jail

All Pro
    I am bewildered, please don't slay mee

Jets Insider VIP
    TMZ paid $18,000 for the Hernandez Letter

A sports store in Saugus, Mass., claims TMZ paid $18,000 for the jailhouse letter written by Aaron Hernandez, according to a report.

Brendan Brennan, a manager at Sports World, Inc., said they sold the letter in which the disgraced former New England Patriots tight end said he would be acquitted of the murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, despite the request Hernandez made to the original recipient — reportedly an ex-con named “Karl” — to not have it published on the Internet.
    “It wasn’t written to us, so we didn’t have to honor anything from that letter,” Brennan told the Boston Herald.

Bristol Sheriff Thomas Hodgson verified to the Herald that letter came in an envelope for the jail, but wouldn’t confirm that the letter in which Hernandez claimed that murder charges “humbled him” was authentic.

Sportsworld, Inc., compared the letter to Hernandez’s autographs to confirm it as “100 percent” real.

Earlier in the week, new court records revealed that an associate of Hernandez told police the former New England Patriot put guns in a box in his basement after returning from the industrial park where his friend was fatally shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

A sports store in Saugus, Mass., claims TMZ paid $18,000 for the jailhouse letter written by Aaron Hernandez, according to a report.

Brendan Brennan, a manager at Sports World, Inc., said they sold the letter in which the disgraced former New England Patriots tight end said he would be acquitted of the murder of 27-year-old Odin Lloyd, despite the request Hernandez made to the original recipient — reportedly an ex-con named “Karl” — to not have it published on the Internet.
    “It wasn’t written to us, so we didn’t have to honor anything from that letter,” Brennan told the Boston Herald.

Bristol Sheriff Thomas Hodgson verified to the Herald that letter came in an envelope for the jail, but wouldn’t confirm that the letter in which Hernandez claimed that murder charges “humbled him” was authentic.

Sportsworld, Inc., compared the letter to Hernandez’s autographs to confirm it as “100 percent” real.

Earlier in the week, new court records revealed that an associate of Hernandez told police the former New England Patriot put guns in a box in his basement after returning from the industrial park where his friend was fatally shot.
    HAHAHAHA!!! LOL!!!

I knew somebody had to have set the idiot up! What a moron!
    However, I AM impressed that his spelling skills are as good as they are! Very pretty handwriting as well...I think he may be learning cursive soon!
    Oh yeah, and this dude better watch his back when they tell AHern "NOT GUILTY" - 81 gonna come cap that fool!

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    That's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman Harris View Post
    HAHAHAHA!!! LOL!!!

I knew somebody had to have set the idiot up! What a moron!
    However, I AM impressed that his spelling skills are as good as they are! Very pretty handwriting as well...I think he may be learning cursive soon!
    Oh yeah, and this dude better watch his back when they tell AHern "NOT GUILTY" - 81 gonna come cap that fool!
    Another good point. As much as I want this to be real, how likely is it that Aaron Hernandez can write that clearly, spell that well, and has penmanship which is legible? This guy is a rich, elite athlete, gang member/sociopath. And he grew up with tech. When would he ever learn to write?

Here is supposedly another - http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/04/aaron-...internet-jail/

This sounds kind of right - one line with a couple of errors and he actual writes out "lol" on paper. That sounds more like how I'd expect this dude to "write."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Aaron Hernandez is jonesin' for the Internet ... according to a new letter he wrote to a fan.

TMZ has obtained a second letter Hernandez recently wrote behind bars, thanking a fan for a Facebook support page she started ... a page he can't read because jail is an Internet-free zone.

He wrote, "Thanks for the site and sry [sic] I can't check site [sic] there is no internet in jail lol."

Correct ... Hernandez wrote out the word "lol" in pen.

Also, FYI, Hernandez is now aware that his jail letters are making headlines. We spoke to the sheriff at the jail who tells us, Hernandez has been warned to be careful with his letters because TMZ keeps publishing them.

Oops.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/08/04/aaron-...#ixzz2azRNE78d
    "

All League
    Sources: Hernandez's uncle killed in Moped crash in Bristol

By Joseph Wenzel, News Editor - email
    BRISTOL, CT (WFSB) -
    Sources told Eyewitness News that Aaron Hernandez's uncle was killed after a Moped crash in Bristol early Saturday morning.

Officers were called to the intersection of Central Street and Church Avenue around 1 a.m. where they found a man, who was later identified as 49-year-old Robert Valentine of Bristol, suffering from a life-threatening head injury.

Valentine was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.

During their investigation, police determined that Valentine struck a curb while operating a moped and was thrown from the vehicle into a private driveway where he struck another curb.

According to police, Valentine was not wearing a helmet.

Sources told Eyewitness News Valentine is the brother of Terri Hernandez, who is the mother of Aaron Hernandez.

Hernandez is accused in the murder of semi-pro football player Odin Lloyd. Lloyd's body was found in June not far from Hernandez's home in Massachusetts. Hernandez has entered a not guilty plea.

Authorities searched Pine Lake in Bristol for five days in a row trying to find a .45-caliber Glock, which is believed to be the murder weapon. Nothing has been found in the lake, and crews could search the body of water next week.

The lake is less than 2 1/2 miles from the home of Hernandez's uncle on Lake Avenue, which was searched multiple times. Valentine lived on Stafford Avenue in Bristol.

Two of Hernandez's associates, Ernest Wallace and Carlos Ortiz, both with Connecticut Connection, face lesser charges related to the case. Wallace and Ortiz both lived at the Lake Avenue home at one point.

The Life Star medical helicopter was called to the scene of Saturday's crash, but was not need because Valentine died at the scene.

Saturday's crash remains under investigation. Anyone with information about the crash is urged to contact the Bristol Police Department Traffic Division at (860) 584-3030.

Who in the hell rides any type of bike w/o a helmet?

Oh Aaron, god definitely has a plan for you. Its probably different from what you're envisioning. Have fun in jail for the rest of your life, maybe youll be able to WATCH some football. or play some football. in jail.

All Pro
    oh_my_those_tight_dresses_part_3_640_high_45.jpg
    dude! am tryin to help you while you're LOCKED-UP!

Quote Originally Posted by Jet Nut View Post
    So who's the racist? Tebow?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordy View Post

I never thought I would actually compliment TMZ on a journalistic achievement. They did a good job here.