Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dreamt of sanchez and training camp...

dreamt of sanchez and training camp...

Hi guys, have not posted in a long time. Many would remember me for such classic post such as the bed bugs and the road trip lol..

Anywho, i was going to post this in the hanger, but it is jets related. So last night i had a dream i was in training camp, in the dorm rooms. In my room i was with sanchez and we were in bed together and.. lol jk we were just in the room talking about football and about practice, so we then went to the practice field and he overthrew me on every pass.. lol jk that did not happen neither. We just exchanged facebooks and spoke about me making the team for some odd reason. Spoke about running routes, i remember thinking damn wtf am i doing here i suck and why was i not out on the field. So i remember walking through the hallway and the players passing by me as i find a bunch of candy bars for the players and i stuffed my pocket with them because i was like well i know i won't make the team, so why not steal a bunch of **** lol.. then i was transported into some other room talking about greenbay or some**** lol, but yeah sanchez was dreamy lol

uh yeah very random weird dream. Thought i share it with my jets brethren. Since i have a history of weird post, i think i shared a dream on here before too..

well dump as you guys always do.. or whatever and go jets!

All Pro
    Did Mike Goodson leave you his stash when he checked into rehab?

Quote Originally Posted by nycdan View Post
    Did Mike Goodson leave you his stash when he checked into rehab?
    lol he is in the room next door.

Quote Originally Posted by crayc View Post
    Hi guys, have not posted in a long time. Many would remember me for such classic post such as the bed bugs and the road trip lol..

Anywho, i was going to post this in the hanger, but it is jets related. So last night i had a dream i was in training camp, in the dorm rooms. In my room i was with sanchez and we were in bed together and.. lol jk we were just in the room talking about football and about practice, so we then went to the practice field and he overthrew me on every pass.. lol jk that did not happen neither. We just exchanged facebooks and spoke about me making the team for some odd reason. Spoke about running routes, i remember thinking damn wtf am i doing here i suck and why was i not out on the field. So i remember walking through the hallway and the players passing by me as i find a bunch of candy bars for the players and i stuffed my pocket with them because i was like well i know i won't make the team, so why not steal a bunch of **** lol.. then i was transported into some other room talking about greenbay or some**** lol, but yeah sanchez was dreamy lol

uh yeah very random weird dream. Thought i share it with my jets brethren. Since i have a history of weird post, i think i shared a dream on here before too..

well dump as you guys always do.. or whatever and go jets!
    Sounds more realistic then our beat writers insights on the Jets.

Do you normally eat shrooms before going to sleep? Christ.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

How's your insane clown business doing?

Better insight into our camp then our beat writers provide.

Thanks for posting.

LOL yw harrier. I am out of the clown business, i evolved into an anarchist revolutionary fighting the system, oh how i wished i took shrooms before bed lol

All League
    I got more entertainment out of this than the tweets from camp today...

LOL yw harrier. I am out of the clown business, i evolved into an anarchist revolutionary fighting the system, oh how i wished i took shrooms before bed lol
    Is it wrong i nearly stopped reading out of disappointment you did not get it on with Sanchez?

Lol @ dreaming of training camp locker rooms.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

You should post the falling down the stairs video for the newbies. Road trip thread was awesome!

Anybody else picture this dude?

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Sounds more realistic then our beat writers insights on the Jets.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    You should post the falling down the stairs video for the newbies. Road trip thread was awesome!
    lol damn you still remember that.

All Pro
    botw_0907_izism.jpg
    lol he is in the room next door.
    you're in rehab too! whats ailing you?

This is why we don't drink the bong water, children.

OP kinda strikes me as possibly the guy who crapped himself and wiped his behind with the Phish ticket I was supposed to buy for Jones Beach a couple years back.

All Pro
    botw_0907_izism.jpg
    your thread is useless with pics.

A++ Thread, would read again