Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 85

Thread: #FREESG3

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    It's a Jets fan site. If it's going to be one extreme -- positive or negative -- I prefer the former.
    Eww. You'd prefer Ray to SAR Bear? Penny pls.

    Look, it's simple: we, uhh, unban the SG3.

  2. #22
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Un-Pleasantville
    Posts
    6,511
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Eww. You'd prefer Ray to SAR Bear? Penny pls.

    Look, it's simple: we, uhh, unban the SG3.
    Not that I haven't noticed before, you two seem very tightly coupled but not nemeses per se.

    Brothers or some other government-designated relationship?

    I don't read every thread, so a pointer to whatever thread has your origin/backstory could clear some things up.
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 08-01-2013 at 11:59 PM.

  3. #23
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ (Jets Stadium Section 246)
    Posts
    35,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    For being a brow-beating, divisive poster whose angry old man schtick is as tiresome as SAR's "I'm better than you" one?




    It's not a schtick. Have you ever met him? I just so happened to cross paths with him at the Jets-Eagles game last year. His is angry. He is old. It's not schtick!

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Shift Jet View Post
    Not that I haven't noticed before, you two seem very tightly coupled but not nemeses per se.

    Brothers or some other government-designated relationship?

    I don't read every thread, so a pointer to whatever thread has your origin/backstory could clear some things up.
    Which one? sar? sg3? ray?

  5. #25
    Great thread. Way funnier than I anticipated

  6. #26
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,424
    agaw! This thread is kicking lol

    hey, sg3 has our plushest flying mower with a full tank of 91 (this mower has a Mercedes V-12); we're hoping it gets high enough into the atmosphere to take his breath away for a moment...and he'll arrive gently on Sunday.

  7. #27
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,424
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Cool. This means we get some new entertainment in the mod lounge, when we get to see his latest post-ban email. They typically go something like this:

    Dear Soothsayer:

    Go f--- yourself and your f----- mods. Take your stupid f----- site and stick it up your a---. Your mods are f------ s---- d------------ r---- f---s. Refund my VIP money you f------ s------ q---------- j---, and delete my account. F----- you and your f-------- s------ t------ v------------- mods. I will never be back so you might as well make my ban permanent you f-------. And f------ your mods.

    S------ G------ the IIIrd.
    boy, has it been a full year already? lololololol

  8. #28
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    3,480
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    I sure will miss his in-depth, balanced, well thought out football posts.
    BAN

  9. #29
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,275
    Poor Steve.... Sure he is on some other Jets site like this one, if there are any worth going to.

  10. #30
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    49,999
    Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80 View Post
    BAN
    GFY

  11. #31
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    I don't want to see any Jets fan banned, but

    yep yep yep yep

  12. #32
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Your mods are f------ s---- d------------ r---- f---s. ......and your f-------- s------ t------ v------------- mods. And f------ your mods.

    +1,000,000,000 (add an additional six miles of zeroes)

  13. #33
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,424
    Quote Originally Posted by loluchka80 View Post
    BAN
    Quote Originally Posted by FF2® View Post
    GFY


    MURDERER 81 AND HIS HOMICIDE CIRCUS

  14. #34
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The depths of Despair.
    Posts
    39,968
    Quote Originally Posted by shakin318 View Post
    Cool. This means we get some new entertainment in the mod lounge, when we get to see his latest post-ban email. They typically go something like this:

    Dear Soothsayer:

    Go f--- yourself and your f----- mods. Take your stupid f----- site and stick it up your a---. Your mods are f------ s---- d------------ r---- f---s. Refund my VIP money you f------ s------ q---------- j---, and delete my account. F----- you and your f-------- s------ t------ v------------- mods. I will never be back so you might as well make my ban permanent you f-------. And f------ your mods.

    S------ G------ the IIIrd.
    Sadly, there's not an ounce of exaggeration in that post. We've seen what....4 or 5 variations of that same exact rant?

    An aristocrat, by golly.


    -

  15. #35
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,258

  16. #36
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    great midwest -well not so great
    Posts
    8,955
    Is WCO on nitrous today?

  17. #37
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    LI
    Posts
    20,375
    SG3 is bat-sh1t crazy, and not in the good way some college girls are (and not that I would want him to be ).


    knowwhutimsayin?

  18. #38
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    凸(⊙▂⊙✖ )
    Posts
    31,258
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Is WCO on nitrous today?
    I think he and JSJ are sharing the same medicinal drip.

  19. #39
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Peebag View Post
    Is WCO on nitrous today?
    +1

  20. #40
    Jets Insider VIP
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Paris, France
    Posts
    12,826
    Worst poster since Ham.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us