Thread: Did Kraft's Check bounce this week?

Did Kraft's Check bounce this week?

Thank you refs for keeping it fair, especially after the Bull Sh!t Offensive pass interference call on Hill on the catch in the EZ. no way did Hill push off, not a chance.

Patriots never get that call, after last week and all the press that has been made of how uneven the calls are with NE and everyone else, maybe finally someone said something that they wanted the gave called straight.

All I can say is, thank you, it is about time NE paid the price, it's a first.

Rookie
    Jets won the game but still can't let it go huh? So is this another "Kraft is the head of the NFL's Officiating Committee" thread?

fans need to continue calling out the refs and the bad calls I email the nfl with complaints on the calls and I think everyone should

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Mai Shu View Post
    Jets won the game but still can't let it go huh? So is this another "Kraft is the head of the NFL's Officiating Committee" thread?
    hey **** head you still trolling here should you be on your forum complaining about the refs and the line stunts like the rest of the morons?