Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: #FREESG3

#FREESG3

No, but really, why's he banned?

LEAVE A DAMN ROSE!

Jets Insider VIP
    For being a brow-beating, divisive poster whose angry old man schtick is as tiresome as SAR's "I'm better than you" one?

Besides that, though.

Hall Of Fame
    LOL. I am one of his more favorite targets and even I am sad to see him go. I just view him as JI's crazy old uncle.

Hopefully this means Borgo is getting a pardon soon. Seems that the mods taketh and then giveth.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    LOL. I am one of his more favorite targets and even I am sad to see him go. I just view him as JI's crazy old uncle.

Hopefully this means Borgo is getting a pardon soon. Seems that the mods taketh and then giveth.
    WCO gave him the weekend off. He's been in need of a break, imo. Hopefully he mellows just a tad.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetworks View Post
    For being a brow-beating, divisive poster whose angry old man schtick is as tiresome as SAR's "I'm better than you" one?

SG3.

The thread is about SG3....not Jungle Shift Jet.

Veteran

No schtick was as tiresome as Sars. SG3 may have overstated his opinion on Mr Sanchez but at least it's what he believes. Sars only purpose was to aggravate people on the board, which I must say has been much more enjoyable since he left.

Yeah, but the koolaid is overflowing without SAR Bear here to bring balance to the force.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by RevisCroWilson View Post
    No schtick was as tiresome as Sars. SG3 may have overstated his opinion on Mr Sanchez but at least it's what he believes. Sars only purpose was to aggravate people on the board, which I must say has been much more enjoyable since he left.
    Agree to disagree. I've found him borderline unreadable lately. Plenty of posters believe what they believe, doesn't give them the right to make acrimonious and condescending comments towards others that do not share those beliefs.

SAR filled a void when he wasn't too caught up in his schtick; he tempered the enthusiasm fans tend to over-imbibe in. DDNY does the same thing and gets hit for it all the time, especially by sg3. Fact is, I'm the same way, just a bit more optimistic (or pragmatic depending on your view).

I don't want to see any Jets fan banned, but sometimes an imposed break is necessary. He'll be back soon enough.

Hall Of Fame
    Sar sucks.

Jimmies.

Rustled.

Hall Of Fame
    WCO gave him the weekend off. He's been in need of a break, imo. Hopefully he mellows just a tad.
    Yeah, I think this QB competition has gotten the better of sg3. He has even attacked Ray. Perhaps a break was in order.

Veteran
    Agree to disagree. I've found him borderline unreadable lately. Plenty of posters believe what they believe, doesn't give them the right to make acrimonious and condescending comments towards others that do not share those beliefs.

SAR filled a void when he wasn't too caught up in his schtick; he tempered the enthusiasm fans tend to over-imbibe in. DDNY does the same thing and gets hit for it all the time, especially by sg3. Fact is, I'm the same way, just a bit more optimistic (or pragmatic depending on your view).

I don't want to see any Jets fan banned, but sometimes an imposed break is necessary. He'll be back soon enough.
    Ill disagree on sar and ddny. But yes sometimes a break is needed as I had my share.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Cool. This means we get some new entertainment in the mod lounge, when we get to see his latest post-ban email. They typically go something like this:

Dear Soothsayer:

Go f--- yourself and your f----- mods. Take your stupid f----- site and stick it up your a---. Your mods are f------ s---- d------------ r---- f---s. Refund my VIP money you f------ s------ q---------- j---, and delete my account. F----- you and your f-------- s------ t------ v------------- mods. I will never be back so you might as well make my ban permanent you f-------. And f------ your mods.

S------ G------ the IIIrd.

All Pro
    f-------- s------ t------ v------------- , I get, but

f------ s---- d------------ r---- f---s, that's harsh

JetsInsider.com Legend
    I sure will miss his in-depth, balanced, well thought out football posts.

Quote Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
    I sure will miss his in-depth, balanced, well thought out football posts.
    i'm gonna miss the clever nicknames. Buttfumble6, for instance.

how DID he think of that one??

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP

Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post

Why does Borgo need a pardon?

All Pro
    My 40$ offer still stands.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by crasherino View Post
    Why does Borgo need a pardon?
    Because at least the events leading up to his departure were entertaining. That should be taken into account.

I know it is easy for me to say bc I wasn't the one attacked and I am not condoning his behavior. I am just promoting forgiveness.

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by McGinley View Post
    Yeah, but the koolaid is overflowing without SAR Bear here to bring balance to the force.
    It's a Jets fan site. If it's going to be one extreme -- positive or negative -- I prefer the former.